Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2012, 02:07 PM

2 posts, read 16,585 times

Advertisements

[url]https://uplink.in.gov/CSS/CSSLogon.htm[/url]

is it just me or is this link not working????!?!?!?! what the heck indiana. are you guys getting error messages too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 02:12 PM

2 posts, read 16,585 times
please help, this is the website associated with filing for unemployment benifits, is it just down? ive googled and can find any help, coming to see if anyone here can help, the website associated with this is [url=http://www.in.gov/dwd/stop.html]Uplink CSS[/url] click on the red part and lemme know if it allows you to conncect please

Old 06-03-2012, 05:17 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Websites are often down on Sunday for maintenance. They've gotta do their housekeeping sometime. Every Sunday people are asking exactly your question in one state or another. Try again tomorrow.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 4,732 times
I keep receiving error messages as soon as I want to submit my claim!?!? Uplink error called customer service they try to tell me it's on my end but it really isnt this is not the first time I am applying. I used 4 different computers it's not working. Chrome doesn't Firefox doesn't internet explorer doesn't. Is anybody else getting error messages??? And it has been since yesterday during the week not an Sunday neither....

Old 05-12-2017, 06:46 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRONOS13 View Post
I keep receiving error messages as soon as I want to submit my claim!?!? Uplink error called customer service they try to tell me it's on my end but it really isnt this is not the first time I am applying. I used 4 different computers it's not working. Chrome doesn't Firefox doesn't internet explorer doesn't. Is anybody else getting error messages??? And it has been since yesterday during the week not an Sunday neither....
Are you attempting a weekly certification, attempting to reopen an existing claim, or applying for a whole new claim?

If you are certifying for weekly benefits, for what week are you claiming? The current week - week ending 5/13/2017 - will not end until midnight tomorrow. You cannot claim week ending 5/13/17 until Sunday, 5/14, earliest.

If you have an existing claim but haven't claimed for two weeks or longer, you need to REOPEN the existing claim. There may be an online link for that, or you will need to call a rep.

If you are filing for a brand new claim, then you will need to call your state, as well, if you continue to have issues.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:01 PM

1 posts, read 3,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joryne View Post
[url]https://uplink.in.gov/CSS/CSSLogon.htm[/url]

is it just me or is this link not working????!?!?!?! what the heck indiana. are you guys getting error messages too?
It’s going straight to “this webpage isn’t available” for me, Since yesterday. I’m stressed to the max it’s a holiday too.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:50 PM

Location: City Built on Hopes, Dreams & a Little Bit of Crazy
168 posts, read 127,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami79 View Post
It’s going straight to “this webpage isn’t available” for me, Since yesterday. I’m stressed to the max it’s a holiday too.
Was able to access, perhaps clear Cache & try again?
Attached Thumbnails
is anyone having problems loggin onto the uplink dwd website?-indwd070420.png  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment