U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 PM

2 posts, read 10,323 times

Advertisements

my claim has been pended before i even had the claims examiner interview which is supposed to be tommorrow. why wpuld that happen? i am filing suit againstvthe company for sexual harrassment but was sure i at least get to speak to a claims examiner before any actions taken yet my claim is now pended...does anyone know why that would be
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 07:51 AM

2 posts, read 10,323 times
just an update if you ever have a claim pended in nj BEFORE the claims examiners fact finding interview it means the employer pleaded no contest and you are approved
(they just dont want the wrongful/retaliatory termination suit that i had against them) smart but wrong to fire someone and have them sit for three weeks worrying to just turn the tables on me...

Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 PM

1 posts, read 4,451 times
does that mean they aren't going to call for my phone interview?

Old 11-08-2017, 11:44 AM

1 posts, read 1,225 times
I also have a claim pend with claims examiner interview. Will they still call and how would I know if I get the monies?

Old 07-27-2018, 08:37 AM

1 posts, read 830 times
I had my phone interview 5 days ago I don't think my employer is contested it when can I expect my money

Old 07-27-2018, 11:23 AM

11,575 posts, read 16,643,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuquan1964 View Post
I had my phone interview 5 days ago I don't think my employer is contested it when can I expect my money
Depends on why you are unemployed.

If you quit, the employer doesn't have to contest to get you disqualified if you can't proved just cause attributable to the employer in the interview.

If you were fired, the employer doesn't have to contest to get you disqualified if you admitted to wrong doing in the interview.

On average, you should hear something within 3 to 10 days after the interview. Just keep checking your online account and make sure you have been claiming each week otherwise they have no weekly claim to pay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment