U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2013, 09:39 PM

4 posts, read 6,931 times

Advertisements

hi, this is my first time posting. i am a nervous wreck. i just recertified in may, and actually qualified for a new claim with higher weekly benefit amount which was a nice surprise. so i claimed the last three sundays no problem online. this morning (Sunday), i claimed again online but this time i got a message stating
"Your claim for unemployment insurance benefits has been received. Your claim is not payable at this time. Please call on your scheduled date/or file an appeal...something like that. it showed my claim balance the same, but no payment being made...never saw this.

***could i have by mistake answered a question incorrectly on the claim such as checking off the wrong box and saying i didnt look for work or wasnt able to etc etc? or is it something more serious?***

im in nj and would SOOO appreciate even a small response/idea so i can possibly sleep a little tonight? (single mom going through divorce/laid off from Big Bank and have interviews coming up but no support no $$ right now!)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or