Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 10:09 PM

1 posts, read 2,597 times

Advertisements

So I made the mistake of already sending in my paper form for the past two weeks (put it mailbox on Sunday, so should've sent out today) , then I filed on Web Cert today noticing I finally can. After I filed it said NOT to send in paper form or they'll be a delay.

I really can't afford to wait any longer for my next payment.. does anyone know any way to avoid this delay? If I call them and explain will they be able to catch it.. or did I just screw myself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2013, 08:57 PM

1 posts, read 2,236 times
I did the same thing accidentally and have seen my claim submitted but nothing yet i will call tomorrow n find out. If i find anything out i will let u know.

Elena.R

Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnEyez81 View Post
I did the same thing accidentally and have seen my claim submitted but nothing yet i will call tomorrow n find out. If i find anything out i will let u know.

Elena.R
You need to read this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/unemp...-payments.html

Old 10-23-2013, 09:53 PM

1 posts, read 2,009 times
I was told to send in paper form for the two weeks with work search. So I did. I haven't seen payment yet. It's been 11 days. Then I noticed they wanted me to file one week on web cert, so I did. Nothing yet. I don't understand. Been calling each day and cannot get anyone to answer. Tbey a have too much call volume. I also check each day to see if deposit has been made.
Still nothing.
I was told by others that it has something to do with the government being shut down. Not sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment