Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2014, 07:30 PM

8 posts, read 33,109 times

Advertisements

While Attempting to register with Web-Cert I receive the following message "The personal identification information provided is invalid. Please check the values and try again. If the problem persists, please try again in an hour" I have doubled checked my information more then once and found no errors. I also have followed the Password guidelines so this cant be it All help is appreciated.

Last edited by AP16; 02-04-2014 at 08:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2014, 10:18 AM

8 posts, read 26,589 times
Did you just recently file for unemployment? I also tried to register for Web-Cert in the first few weeks and got the same message as you, even after triple-checking all the info. I asked an EDD representative about it and they told me to wait until my first Continued Claim Form is processed by mail and the first of my benefits appear on the debit card, then to try registering for Web-Cert at that point.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:09 PM

I applied early January. I called edd yesterday to obtain status and was told I do qualify for the benefits however edd is waiting on my claim form. I advised rep I did not recieve theclaim form, he then issued a new one to be sent via mail. I would like to speed up the process and use webcert.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:21 PM

Please Help! I would like to avoid using webcert in the future if could be avoided. Blessed day all

Old 02-10-2014, 07:49 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Your last two posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP16 View Post
I would like to speed up the process and use webcert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP16 View Post
Please Help! I would like to avoid using webcert in the future if could be avoided.
- So, which is it? And, what is the problem, now, exactly??

Old 02-10-2014, 11:43 PM

My aplogies.I meant avoid using Tele-cert. Problem Is I imput all the correct information and still recieve error msg

Old 02-11-2014, 07:46 AM

515 posts, read 553,558 times
If phone-cert works web-cert should.
Are you putting the slashes on the dates? ie: 01/22/1901. You need to. This happened to me and got the errors. Usually you leave these off, they have it backwards. You need to look for character errors like this. Also make sure you put down the same phone info when you signed up. I assumed you signed up by phone, look at all your paperwork and see if they input your info properly.

What state? Are you reaching the password input stage. If so use one capitol letter first then lowercase letters and then 3 numbers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment