U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 04:12 PM

21 posts, read 87,145 times

Advertisements

I appreciate your response! Thank you so much. I pray to god you are right because it has been a long time and i am at the end of my rope. He didn't say I was "approved" when he called me he said to fax him the documents he requested so that's what I did immediately after getting off the phone with him yesterday morning at 930am.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 04:31 PM

24,037 posts, read 51,901,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselone82 View Post
I appreciate your response! Thank you so much. I pray to god you are right because it has been a long time and i am at the end of my rope. He didn't say I was "approved" when he called me he said to fax him the documents he requested so that's what I did immediately after getting off the phone with him yesterday morning at 930am.
Well, he said this:
Quote:
the examiner who called me told me 2-3 days after relieving the fax from me I would get my money...
"Getting your money" is equivalent to an approval. So, unless there is an issue with data you provided, so far it sounds positive. And, he's right. 2-3 days after he inputs data, you should get your money.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:35 PM

Thanks again for the response! I will keep everyone updated.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:55 AM

Still no change in the status... Hoping tomorrow brings some relief

Old 07-28-2016, 12:58 PM

Called and got through to a agent... She said the examiner has up to 14 days to make the decision. The non monetary interview was for the reason "I may not have been able to work" and the letter the examiner requested me to fax to him was the doctors letter clearing me to work.

She said she noted in the computer who I faxed the papers to and the number I faxed them to but that was all she can do. So that didn't help at all. Guess I am at the mercy of the examiner and how long he takes to make decision.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:09 PM

11,584 posts, read 16,668,476 times
Quote:
The non monetary interview was for the reason "I may not have been able to work" and the letter the examiner requested me to fax to him was the doctors letter clearing me to work.
That was a very important piece of information you originally left out. Yes, under this situation don't expect as fast a decision as they probably have some additional box checking they need to do.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:19 PM

Well that still doesn't change what he said to me during the interview. He asked if I was able to work and my doctor cleared me. I told him yes and that I had the doctors letter. He asked me to fax it to him so I did immediately within minutes of the phone call ending and he said and I quote "2-3 days after receiving the fax money should be released on to your card"

Old 07-28-2016, 01:23 PM

11,584 posts, read 16,668,476 times
It doesn't work like that, but, if you want to believe it, go right ahead.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:24 PM

14,508 posts, read 27,865,274 times
Quote:
Well that still doesn't change what he said to me during the interview.
It does. If I'd know there was an able and available issue, I'd have told you that many deputies lie to get you off the phone peacefully. You just can't believe all of them.

We've had threads on here where the doctor's paperwork was faxed in, the denial came any way, and everything had to be rehashed at an appeal hearing.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:49 PM

Great.... I really hope that doesn't happen to me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment