Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2020, 07:30 AM

839 posts, read 1,208,849 times

Advertisements

System is up now. Brand new schedule starting today. Now every half hour and fewer people at a time. Check the new schedule it goes from today until Thursday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2020, 07:32 AM

43 posts, read 29,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageInc View Post
System is up now. Brand new schedule starting today. Now every half hour and fewer people at a time. Check the new schedule it goes from today until Thursday
Saw that this morning. But what do we do about last week?

Old 05-03-2020, 08:13 AM

Pop up message Says .it will be both weeks, you should be fine.. Im worried sbout PUA folks like my son who had multiple weeks. But will just be thrilled to certify for first time finally sfter all these weeks.

Old 05-03-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageInc View Post
Pop up message Says .it will be both weeks, you should be fine.. Im worried sbout PUA folks like my son who had multiple weeks. But will just be thrilled to certify for first time finally sfter all these weeks.
Thx. On my iPhone it doesn’t show pop ups.

Old 05-03-2020, 09:59 AM

Websites been having issues all morning getting on. No messages but having trouble logging in, sometimes timing out. See if what they did helps. But as of now still issues.

Old 05-03-2020, 10:09 AM

This was the pop up message

MISSED YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO CERTIFY FOR BENEFITS ON FRIDAY MAY 1? You may do so anytime this week per the schedule based on your Social Security Number. Please be sure to certify for two weeks using the “Claim Additional Week” button on the certification confirmation page.

PUA-ELIGIBLE CLAIMANTS: If you received an email from us that you should certify for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), click here to get detailed instructions.

Old 05-04-2020, 07:35 AM

Just an update. It let me in at my time and first form it loaded was last week, then I hit certify again and it loaded this week.

Gotta say for all the stressing out - it worked and I suppose they figured it out.

Thanks for the support.

Old 05-04-2020, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialpm View Post
Just an update. It let me in at my time and first form it loaded was last week, then I hit certify again and it loaded this week.

Gotta say for all the stressing out - it worked and I suppose they figured it out.

Thanks for the support.

Congrats , glad it went well

Old 05-04-2020, 04:30 PM

91 posts, read 76,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialpm View Post

Thanks for the support.
Same happened to me last week... I had issues the first few weeks, it drove me nuts, I had kind of given up and forgotten... I noticed the schedule last week and popped in during my period and it let me certify for each week since I filed my Initial Claim.

I never received anything in the mail until literally 2 days after I certified for those 5-6 weeks.

I fortunately received my deposits for those weeks today... I am not sure about the extra $600 per week. I've only heard "It comes separate".. I do not know when the will deposit that.. heck anything is better than nothing for the time being.

Now this week is only 30min to get on and certify, if you miss that 30min there is another 30min in the afternoon.

I am hoping everything is finally smoothed out but I know many still having issues

Old 05-08-2020, 09:16 AM

Just checked status. Big change from all zeros.

Wonder what this means. I should be classified as a contractor, but haven't seen the PUA question when I certified this week. Not sure how they got that $231 number. At least its forward progress...maybe.

Claim Status: Filed
Date of Claim: 03/31/2020
Weekly Benefit Rate: $231
Remaining Balance: $9009
Next Payable Week: 04/04/2020
Last Week Paid:
Last Paid Amount: $0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment