U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM

46 posts, read 137,346 times

Advertisements

As I indicated in a previous thread - my Tier II benefits ended last week with a one week payment. On the stub it said to call on the 28th - but also said eligible for extension, you will get a letter yada yada...

The stub with the 0 balance said to call on the 28th..

I have not gotten the extension letter yet - do I still call on the 28th?

Im sorry this is in New Jersey...

Last edited by cruiseaddict; 01-27-2010 at 04:47 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 10:47 PM

1,252 posts, read 3,212,065 times
Default Tier II to Tier III transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseaddict View Post
As I indicated in a previous thread - my Tier II benefits ended last week with a one week payment. On the stub it said to call on the 28th - but also said eligible for extension, you will get a letter yada yada...

The stub with the 0 balance said to call on the 28th..

I have not gotten the extension letter yet - do I still call on the 28th?

cruiseaddict,

The weeks listed at the top of your CFB form will have Saturday ending dates. There will normally be two weeks listed but sometimes only one week is listed. It says to call on the 28th, but are there any claim week(s) listed?

They may transition you into a new two-week schedule so you may get a notice to call on 2/4/10 for CWE 1/23/10 and 1/29/10.

Your extension letter with your maximum benefit amount will be sent to you. This "letter" is actually a combination EUC Tier III Benefit Determination and Claim For Benefits all-in-one form.

Quote:
EUC Tier II Benefit Determination wbr x 13
EUC Tier II 13 weeks of 14 weeks (balance goes to ZERO...)
YOU ARE HERE
EUC Tier III Benefit Determination wbr x 14
includes EUC Tier III 13 weeks + EUC Tier II 14th week. (balance goes to ZERO...) On the actual determination letter it does state Tier III & 14th week of Tier II.
Quote:
I'm sorry too.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:56 AM

336 posts, read 1,214,630 times
I would call just like you do every two weeks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or