Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,000,976 times

Advertisements

What if Marty from old Planet Zuba Zuba did NOT build anything, but came here with a few of his friends aeons ago and dropped a little knowledge on the ancients? Not possible either?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 01:37 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
I don't have time now (got to go to work) but I can (and will) answer all of your questions at a later time. Just keep an open mind (skeptical is fine, but stay open).

Please take the time to watch those videos I posted. The evidence is literally all around us and credible people are now coming forward to re-educate us on a topic we have been denied access to for so long.
Again, I have already seen the videos, no evidence just wishful thinking and twisting. And I already said, I think there are aliens out there, never said they were not . I just dont for a second believe they came here and built anything.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:12 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
What if Marty from old Planet Zuba Zuba did NOT build anything, but came here with a few of his friends aeons ago and dropped a little knowledge on the ancients? Not possible either?
Not impossible. But I'd like to see hard and fast proof of it before I go off claiming it's fact.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:27 PM

223 posts, read 268,831 times
Quote:
And that is exactly how I feel about this whole topic. Everything is speculation at this point because we don't have a difinitive answer either way. The only thing that bothers me is that ALL posibilities are not being taken seriously on this thread. I like the KISS theory (Keep It Simple Stupid). If it was ours, then we would know EVERYTHING about it (including EXACTLY how and why it was built).

Chances are if you don't know the exact "why" and "how", it probably isn't your own work (or idea). This is true in everything in life. Add to this the fact that there just might be a cover-up of the pyramids on Mars, and we now have a full-blown lie about human history here.

My point is if the Egyptians did it, why did the Myans build pyramid-like structures too? Were these two civilizations in cantact with each other? How could that be? Why is there an underwater pyramid off the coast of Cuba? Why is there an underwater Egyptian-styled building off the coast of Japan? Why why why? What we have been taught in college just doesn't add up. Somebody is lying; I think it is the "skeptics" that are lying. Most of the people posting here think it is the "believers" that are delusional. Those are the only options. Either the "believers" are correct, or it is the "skeptics" that are correct.

All I know is that the "skeptics" were the ones "debunking" the round Earth theory. It was the "skeptics" that told us Martin Luther King's dream was a "pipe dream". It was the "skeptics" that told us not to bother going to the moon. It was the "skeptics" that once thought blacks and whites should NEVER marry (now we have a bi-racial president). It was the "skeptics" that said gays should never be allowed to marry. I could go on and on. In short, "skeptics" don't have a very good track record in history. This is why I choose not to be one. My mind is always open to new ideas, for I don't ever wish to go down in history as being a "skeptic". Let's face it, once a "skeptic" is proven wrong, they instantly become an "ignorant person that can't let go of the past reality". It happens this way EVERYTIME.

FWIW, it was a "skeptic" that called me out by username in the OP of this thread. I'll just leave it at that.

Alright, put the crack pipe into the crack pipe receptical, sit down and stop arguing that you've got a truth high ground here and people that are using a rational brain are somehow lying.

You have argued during the course of this thread, that the face on Mars and the pyramid were actual alien architecture. This was conclusively disproven by actual modern physical photography of both regions. Your evidence, was a video on you tube using a 3d reconstruction of a 1970s photograph. So in essance, you were flat wrong about that. It's not about lies, it's that unfiltered, unedited photographs don't lie, and the 2001 images of the face and the 'pyramid' clearly reveal them to be purely geologic features, case closed. Yet you refuse to even aknowledge this and carry on as if these photos don't exist, and that they weren't ever pointed out to you. That doesn't make me a liar for taking actual photographic evidence from 2001 in high resolution, over a 3d computer simulation based on a low resolution 1970s photograph, when both photographs originate with NASA, and the 2001 photograph is crystal clear.

Then you went on to argue that aliens in Egyptian texts are evidence of ancient alients in Egypt. This was debunked by actually understanding something regarding Egyptology and actual heiroglyphs. You once again failed to answer this point and instead started posting images of astronauts talking about UFO sightings they had, that had nothing to do with this.

The bottom line is, you haven't presented a consistent academically supported argument for anything.

I can say with absolute certainty that the 'FACE ON MARS' and the 'Pyramid' ARE natural geologic phenomena as evidenced by clear photographic evidence proving that is the case. As a result that entire thread of ancient martians making the pyramids is a warm meaty cocksicle because there were no ancient martian pyramids on Mars to begin with.

Throughout this thread you've shown us pictures of trees on Mars (explained by well known and directly observed geologic effects on Mars, not biology) shown a pig ignorance of science etc. Then you have the bare faced audacity to say, "Well its like people saying the Earth was Flat".

NO. YOU are the one arguing against science and saying the Earth was flat. Those using modern sciences like anthropology (for ancient Egyptian writings, culture and building materials), geology (for an understanding of Martian geology) to state that a hill is a hill and an image of a boat is an image of a boat are the ones arguing scientifically. You are arguing purely on what you feel. You feel there is an alien in a picture, you feel there is something going on, just like people felt that the earth was flat, despite, exactly as in this case the overwhelming scientific evidence that the earth was in fact round.

So get off your moral high horse and stop drawing such miraculously ridiculous similarities between you and people using scientific method to bring forth the fronteers of truth, because there is not one single iota of scientific method or understanding in watching crappy videos on YouTube and taking them ahead of actual photographic evidence and established, well researched and often ground breaking science.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:02 AM

7,074 posts, read 12,338,822 times
Been busy with work and the kids, but as promised, here are the answers to your questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Why would a skeptic lie?
If that skeptic has an "agenda", then lying is par for the course.
Quote:
I look at it as us skeptics just look at the most reasonable conclusions and the evidence presented.
There's nothing wrong with either of these things you have mentioned. However, one must have all evidence in order to reach a factual conclusion. When it comes to the topic of ancient alien visitors, our own preconceived notions stand in our way of forming a factual conclusion.
Quote:
Truth be told, there is no real evidence of anything about UFO's or aliens being real.
This is where you are so wrong. As a result, you have difficulty entertaining this "radical idea" of ancient aliens.
Quote:
Not that they are not, just none that they had no part in any of our world.
There are pyramids on Earth and Mars. Nuff said.
Quote:
Why would they?
Why would they come here? According to the ancient Sumerians, some of them came here in search of gold to fix the atmosphere on their home planet.
Quote:
If they have the tech. why would they make pyramids out of stone why not something more from their world?
Some researchers believe that the pyramid blocks are some kind of cement (not stones).
Pyramids were built with concrete rather than rocks, scientists claim - Times Online
Quote:
We have the tools left behind from the Egyptians, we have evidence of normal activity and relics at these sites.
This fact is EXACTLY why the pyramids are still a mystery. The tools left behind were too primitive for the job.
Quote:
We have evidence of ramps being built and so on.
Proof that ramps and stairs are alien technology brought to Earth by our extraterrestrial founders. UFOs and flying machines with lights are also their technology.
Quote:
Where are the Aliens now, why just back then?
UFOs have always been reported (past and present), therefore they have never left. The few brave souls that admit to having contact with aliens are quickly considered "crazy". Today, "credible" people are now "coming out of the closet" about their ET experiences. In time, the "crackpot stigma" of this topic will fade as more credible folks come forward with their stories.
Quote:
Better things can be built now, where are they?
Where are they? Look in the mirror. You, me, and everyone else are related to them. Why do you think every description of aliens are basically homosapien-like beings?
Quote:
It seems to me, some just wish it so bad they cant see the reality of it.
Your opinion, based on your limited knowledge of the topic at hand.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
I've not been comfortable with the, " we don't know how they dun it, so it had to be aliens", theory. I find it demeaning to human ingenuity, particularly in light of a record of history that tells us humans can be very innovative.
It really has nothing to do with putting down humanity (at least not for me). For me, it has to do with the evidence that NASA (and our government) tried to cover up the photographic evidence of the pyramids and faces (yes, two faces!!!) on Mars.

There's also the fact that Earth has MANY pyramids and other megaliths (some with 100 ton plus slabs of stone in remote areas of the globe). It is just too hard for me to believe what I've been taught in college (now that I am learning about ancient structures in more detail).

Old 10-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
It really has nothing to do with putting down humanity (at least not for me). For me, it has to do with the evidence that NASA (and our government) tried to cover up the photographic evidence of the pyramids and faces (yes, two faces!!!) on Mars.
Right. Because naturally-occurring rock formations that look like faces are so rare.

Humanoid Rocks

There's also an elephant and a couple cats in there, so I guess the elephant-aliens and cat-aliens have been here too.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
I agree.No need for aliens or divine intervention; only the work of humans. Here are some articles about how the pyramids were built. Their research has also actually been peer reviewed by other scientists.

Ancient Egypt's pyramids: Norwegian researcher unlocks construction secrets

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0328104302.htm

Old 10-03-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
I agree.No need for aliens or divine intervention; only the work of humans. Here are some articles about how the pyramids were built. Their research has also actually been peer reviewed by other scientists.

Ancient Egypt's pyramids: Norwegian researcher unlocks construction secrets

How Were The Egyptian Pyramids Built?
These are interesting links, however they seem to suggests that we are only now finding out how the pyramids were built. Finding out how they were built does not contradict the alien theory. The question for me still is how did ancient Egyptians and Mayans come up with the idea of pyramid building in the first place (if it was their idea)? These two civilizations supposedly had no contact with each other.

Here is a quote from one of the links I found very interesting.
Quote:
The Egyptians began using the pyramid form shortly after 2700 B.C., and the great heyday of constructing them for royalty extended for about a thousand years, until about 1700 B.C.
Science had nothing to do with these dates that are taught to us in school. These dates were literally pulled out of thin air because we assume that the Egyptians were the builders. Some researchers believe that the pyramids are much older than the ancient Egyptians.
Quote:
Recent geological studies indicate that the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx may be at least 10,000 years older than traditional scholars have thought
Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association

If the above quote is true, that would explain why we don't know exactly how and why the pyramids were built. It seems that we might be dealing with a "lost ancient society" of master builders.

Here is more info on the Sphinx being much older than previously thought.

YouTube - Truth About the Sphinx : Possibly 30,000 + Years Old

Now, here is where things get even more interesting. It is well known that the pyramids had an outer layer of smooth blocks at one point. These blocks were removed and many were used to build the city of Cairo. This would mean that all evidence of the pyramids being in an ancient flood (much like the Sphinx) were literally removed. To me, this is just more proof that the Egyptians did not build these structures. I personally think the Egyptians came along much later and simply claimed the work (as their own) because it was in their "backyard".

Old 10-03-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Finding out how they were built does not contradict the alien theory.
You're misusing the word I've bolded, italicized, and underlined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal