Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 AM

7,074 posts, read 12,338,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia160 View Post
Do you automatically go to the aliens dunnit solution when you are baffled by a question? Have you tried to find more plausible answers before deciding that aliens are somehow involved? There are answers for both of these questions and they aren't hard to find.
Some ufologists believe that most aliens look human. They also believe that we were taught language and writing by these human looking ETs. Some even believe that these human looking ETs genetically engineered humans in their own likeness as a slave race (this is thought to be the reason why we worship sky people called "Gods").

As for the different races on Earth, it is believed that over 20 different alien races brought their DNA to Earth by mating with Earth females. Even today, we worship "half-Gods" that have Earth mothers and mysterious sky dads. The God/half-God concept is repeated in MANY cultures around the World. Either these stories were made up, or we were dealing with ancient ETs. I don't believe any of them were real "Gods". I have an even harder time believing that an ancient World could have shared the idea of sky people. From Egypt, to China, and even some Native Americans all worshiped someone from the sky (and so did many many others).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 12:58 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Some ufologists believe that most aliens look human. They also believe that we were taught language and writing by these human looking ETs. Some even believe that these human looking ETs genetically engineered humans in their own likeness as a slave race (this is thought to be the reason why we worship sky people called "Gods").

As for the different races on Earth, it is believed that over 20 different alien races brought their DNA to Earth by mating with Earth females. Even today, we worship "half-Gods" that have Earth mothers and mysterious sky dads. The God/half-God concept is repeated in MANY cultures around the World. Either these stories were made up, or we were dealing with ancient ETs. I don't believe any of them were real "Gods". I have an even harder time believing that an ancient World could have shared the idea of sky people. From Egypt, to China, and even some Native Americans all worshiped someone from the sky (and so did many many others).
Now you've done it...This post gave a migraine....You should take up a career writing sci fi comic books.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Now you've done it...This post gave a migraine....You should take up a career writing sci fi comic books.
Thanks for the compliment, but I couldn't make this stuff up even if I were paid to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P69tEPvq2o

Old 10-07-2010, 01:58 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
As far as I can see there is not much serious discussion going on which leads me to believe that people are afraid of what they may find out.

How many people who do not believe in aliens in this Solar System have actually looked at the official evidence and considered the possibility that they may be here. As I said, The UN and scientists are starting to raise the possibility and so we should start to seriously discuss it.

Rather than finding out whether the evidence is true/false, how about discussing the things we see in the pictures returned from the space missions.

Obviously it is a convenient side issue which moves the focus away from the real issues which cannot be so easily disputed.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:23 AM

I say post the pics anyway. I have seen many of the "smudged" photos of the moon. I remember seeing that HUGE tower smudged over on the moon too. I think that thing was said to be nearly 5 miles tall (but I could be wrong). Keep in mind that not everyone on city-data post comments. Many folks read without ever posting so do your thing; educate the public on how important this topic really is. From my experience, just know to expect tons of ridicule for your efforts and you will be fine. I don't take the ridicule personally. I used to tease UFO nuts too (then I stopped laughing and started reading). Today, I am convinced that the whole story will hurt a lot of feelings and bruise quite a few egos. I want others to know the truth, but I do understand why the government is keeping it from us. There is no such thing as "half-disclosure". Once we disclose, it will all have to come out.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:01 AM

460 posts, read 592,827 times
Mercury Cougar:

I am intrigued by this Fuzzy Quantum stuff that has finally floated my way.

There has been a lot of "talk" about bending space to make two "points" quite close, but (like the weather) we still seem light years on how to do just that.

The idea of taking two similar (partner) particles, changing one with the resultant and immediate change in the partnering particle, seems quite wild. I have only begun to think of the possibilities this might have on the "real" universe.

--------

I agree with you that the likelyhood that life exists throughout the universe is very high.

I also feel that intelligent life abounds in the universe.

That there are any modern-day Zheng He aliens navigating the universe is highly doubtful.

What does interest me are these two persistent comment that arises now and then:

1. They have been here a long time.

and

2. They have never left.

--------

It would be quite a shock to the political and spiritual "worlds" if "aliens" created mankind; used mankind as kind of slaves, then fodder in their wars; retreated from mankind as a kind of experiment to see what we humans would do; and then future plans to "reconquer" the Earth.

--------

Scientists seem to be very "happy" or satisfied with the prevalent theory that the Earth formed through aggregation some 3 to 5 billion years ago. The "new" discovery that Earth had continents and oceans much, much sooner than their preconceived timetable allows has kind of thrown them into a loop, but they're still coping.

Our solar system is a rather violent place. Scientists like to believe that it was much more violent in the past than the present, but I feel that idea comes from the offshoot of "nothing has happened in a very long time." In the "blink of an eye," disaster happens on the Earth. Why the solar system has to be any different is rather puzzling.

Seems that our ancient "cave-dwelling" ancestors knew a great deal of information that we do not like giving them credit for, such as music, mathematics, the planets, and the like.

If the Sumerians already knew that Neptune, for example, was colored blue and Uranus' poles are almost in direct line with the sun, then we have a kind of conundrum.

1. Either, our own ancestors had already traveled throughout the solar system . . .

or

2. Someone came down "from heaven" and told them. Maybe even showed pictures or gave a few lucky ancestors a ride "of their lives."

If any of this has a shred of validity, then it no longer becomes a matter of space travel. Whatever or whoever arrived in our solar system a really long time ago. They are still here, and they have no intention of leaving.

For me, the question "Are they here?" has less import than "What are they planning to do with us (or to us)?"

Old 10-07-2010, 05:59 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,712,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
As far as I can see there is not much serious discussion going on which leads me to believe that people are afraid of what they may find out.
Maybe it's not taken seriously because that's what the (lack of) evidence dictates. I see lots of hints that someone may eventually post evidence, and hints that there many or may not be something to look at, but for some reason no one ever gets around to posting anything credible. That's a big hint that these kind of conspiracy theories shouldn't be taken seriously.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:39 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, I would like the alien disbelievers to pop their head above the parapet and say why they continue to disbelieve in the face of so much evidence in the scientific photographs which is not purely geological in nature.
I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that there is not now, nor has there ever been, any real, solid evidence.

And for the record, I am not what you'd call a "disbeliever." I most certainly do believe in the reality of life--even higher civilization--on other planets. There just doesn't happen to be evidence for it (other than statements and fuzzy, often faked, photography) that any of it has ever made an appearance on this here planet.

You're the one who continues to start threads insisting that there's evidence. You misuse that word terribly.

Old 10-07-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallisdj View Post
Mercury Cougar:

I am intrigued by this Fuzzy Quantum stuff that has finally floated my way.

There has been a lot of "talk" about bending space to make two "points" quite close, but (like the weather) we still seem light years on how to do just that.

The idea of taking two similar (partner) particles, changing one with the resultant and immediate change in the partnering particle, seems quite wild. I have only begun to think of the possibilities this might have on the "real" universe.
I have been trying to find out more info on Ben Rich (former director of Lockheed Skunkworks; now deceased). It is claimed that he admitted on his death bed that "We can take ET home". According to the source I read, all points in space are connected. UFOs use artificial gravity to navigate time/space almost instantaneously.
Quote:
It would be quite a shock to the political and spiritual "worlds" if "aliens" created mankind; used mankind as kind of slaves, then fodder in their wars; retreated from mankind as a kind of experiment to see what we humans would do; and then future plans to "reconquer" the Earth.
This is EXACTLY what MANY ancient cultures have told us about the "Gods" (the OT of the bible is no exception).

Quote:
Scientists seem to be very "happy" or satisfied with the prevalent theory that the Earth formed through aggregation some 3 to 5 billion years ago. The "new" discovery that Earth had continents and oceans much, much sooner than their preconceived timetable allows has kind of thrown them into a loop, but they're still coping.
I honestly think our scientists know the truth and have known for quite sometime (they're just too smart not to have known). We (Joe Public) are the ones being kept in the dark for some reason.
Quote:
Our solar system is a rather violent place. Scientists like to believe that it was much more violent in the past than the present, but I feel that idea comes from the offshoot of "nothing has happened in a very long time." In the "blink of an eye," disaster happens on the Earth. Why the solar system has to be any different is rather puzzling.
This quote shows that you are a thinker. There are quite a few contradictions in science that are the results of scientists not being honest with the public. My mother used to tell me that a dishonest person is simply trying to hide something, otherwise the dishonesty is not needed.
Quote:
Seems that our ancient "cave-dwelling" ancestors knew a great deal of information that we do not like giving them credit for, such as music, mathematics, the planets, and the like.
And that's why you put "cave-dwelling" in quotes lol. The scientific community has to show us as being hunter-gatherers 10,000 or more years ago. If they don't, it would reveal that humans were not around on Earth long enough to have "evolve" here.
Quote:
If the Sumerians already knew that Neptune, for example, was colored blue and Uranus' poles are almost in direct line with the sun, then we have a kind of conundrum.

1. Either, our own ancestors had already traveled throughout the solar system . . .

or

2. Someone came down "from heaven" and told them. Maybe even showed pictures or gave a few lucky ancestors a ride "of their lives."

If any of this has a shred of validity, then it no longer becomes a matter of space travel. Whatever or whoever arrived in our solar system a really long time ago. They are still here, and they have no intention of leaving.

For me, the question "Are they here?" has less import than "What are they planning to do with us (or to us)?"
Just to add to your Sumerian knowledge, the Sumerians believed that their "Gods" (the Annunaki) traveled past 6 planets and landed on the 7th (Earth). In the bible, "God" made Earth in 6 days and rested on the 7th day. The Sumerians were called "Adamu" by the Annunaki. In the bible, "God" called man "Adam". The Sumerians worked in gardens for the Annunaki called "E-Din". In the bible, "God" had Adam in the garden of "Eden".

Back in 1983, NASA found a distant tenth member of our solar system using an infared telescope (then quickly dismissed the finding). It is believed in ufology that NASA found the home planet of the Annunaki. The Sumerian symbol for this planet was a cross (because that is what this planet looks like in the sky when it comes towards the inner portion of our solar system).

Most solar systems are binary (two stars). It is believed that the home planet of the Annunaki is a "moon" of a red dwarf star in our solar system (the other star in our binary system). This red dwarf is believed to have a 3,600 year elliptical orbit around our Sun.

Personally, I am not too concerned with what the Annunaki are up to. The fact that they are staying out of sight might suggest that they have learned a lot over the years. I seriously doubt they wish to make slaves of humanity again. Hopefully, people will wake up, realize that "God" was a not-so-nice ET, and leave religion alone. That is what needs to happen. The only religion needed on Earth is "respect others as you would have them respect you".

Old 10-07-2010, 11:22 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
I have been trying to find out more info on Ben Rich (former director of Lockheed Skunkworks; now deceased). It is claimed that he admitted on his death bed that "We can take ET home". According to the source I read, all points in space are connected. UFOs use artificial gravity to navigate time/space almost instantaneously.
This is EXACTLY what MANY ancient cultures have told us about the "Gods" (the OT of the bible is no exception).

I honestly think our scientists know the truth and have known for quite sometime (they're just too smart not to have known). We (Joe Public) are the ones being kept in the dark for some reason.
This quote shows that you are a thinker. There are quite a few contradictions in science that are the results of scientists not being honest with the public. My mother used to tell me that a dishonest person is simply trying to hide something, otherwise the dishonesty is not needed.
And that's why you put "cave-dwelling" in quotes lol. The scientific community has to show us as being hunter-gatherers 10,000 or more years ago. If they don't, it would reveal that humans were not around on Earth long enough to have "evolve" here.
Just to add to your Sumerian knowledge, the Sumerians believed that their "Gods" (the Annunaki) traveled past 6 planets and landed on the 7th (Earth). In the bible, "God" made Earth in 6 days and rested on the 7th day. The Sumerians were called "Adamu" by the Annunaki. In the bible, "God" called man "Adam". The Sumerians worked in gardens for the Annunaki called "E-Din". In the bible, "God" had Adam in the garden of "Eden".

Back in 1983, NASA found a distant tenth member of our solar system using an infared telescope (then quickly dismissed the finding). It is believed in ufology that NASA found the home planet of the Annunaki. The Sumerian symbol for this planet was a cross (because that is what this planet looks like in the sky when it comes towards the inner portion of our solar system).

Most solar systems are binary (two stars). It is believed that the home planet of the Annunaki is a "moon" of a red dwarf star in our solar system (the other star in our binary system). This red dwarf is believed to have a 3,600 year elliptical orbit around our Sun.

Personally, I am not too concerned with what the Annunaki are up to. The fact that they are staying out of sight might suggest that they have learned a lot over the years. I seriously doubt they wish to make slaves of humanity again. Hopefully, people will wake up, realize that "God" was a not-so-nice ET, and leave religion alone. That is what needs to happen.

Oooookay, if you're going to claim that our solar system is binary, we're gonna need to see some credible citations supporting that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal