U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2010, 12:17 AM

2,632 posts, read 6,276,048 times

Advertisements

I live in windsor CT. Today, as soon as I woke up I felt an incredible uncomfotable feeling. It felt like something was extremely wrong more specifically itfelt like guilt and regret. The thing is I didn't feel that way; I could just feel it from somewhere.
CT it is normally cold around October but today wasn't cold but I was chilly on the inside. The chill was like around my back and arms. At first I thought I was comming down with a cold but I'm not sick.The chill followed me all day as well which is why I thought I was sick.Also a few nights ago I was in bed and woke up with an incredible stomach ache. I didn't eat anything heavy that day. When I ran to the bathroom I passed out. I was freezing but for some reason I was burning up. My Mom said I was dehydrated but the problem was I was drinking juice and water all day.
This wasn't the first time I have woke up in the middle of the night and passed out itseems to happen every once in a while and always late at nightin my room. Thepassing outbeen going on for 7 years.I have no medical conditions either but I also seem to have a permanent chronic headache that seems to never go away that been with me for yearsbut I just alwaysfigured its from stress but today I didn't have one just the chill in my body that followed me all day today for the first time.

Also, when I leave my bedroom door closed my bedroom will become very cold. Colder then the rest of the house. My bedroom is upstairs. My Mom had energy conservation technicians try and fix the insulation in my house but they must have missed my room. Also; on the night I passed out my Mom thought it was becauseI slept with too many blankets and my body overheated. I had 2 thin blanket sheets...2 meduim blankets...a snuggie blanket and 1 heavy one. Not to mentionI slept in a thermal with a shirt over it, shorts and sweatpants. I was still chilly and I could feel a chill on my face.

Another weird thing is that our doorbell will not to stop ringing on its own. We had a technician come look at it 5 times. He guessed that the doorbell runs on a system thats shared with our neighbors so if there doorbell rings our doorbell rings. Problem with that; is when I was in the house by myself....and the neighbors were on vacation the doorbell still rung. And it doesn't just ring once it will ring 2 or 3 times by itself pretty much every other day which has also been going on for years now.

The last weird thing and possibly the creepiest is when I use to work late night, I would come home to find the office door downstairs wide open and the bathroom door cracked. The problem is my Mom is really anal about her office and bathroom door being closed especially the bathroom door. The bathroom downstairs is like my room and gets extremely cold for some reason.

To add:Every other night I will wake up with neck and shoulderpains this has also been going on for years.
Has any of this happen to anyone before?

Last edited by Veyron; 10-11-2010 at 12:35 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 06:44 AM

43,856 posts, read 46,298,165 times
It sounds like you probably need to get a physical/check-up from your doctor. You could have a cold or any other number of things that do not fall into the range of the paranormal.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 PM

13,620 posts, read 11,636,396 times
sounds like you have a ras ghoul in your house,

Old 10-11-2010, 02:05 PM

21,347 posts, read 7,789,084 times
Connect the dots!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal