Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Chemtrails...reality or BS?
Reality 27 26.73%
Total BS 56 55.45%
Unsure... 18 17.82%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 02:06 AM

2,807 posts, read 7,584,724 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the links, Upnort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Lets see the government would never experiment with the weather or clouds right :-)
The government is honest with the public and never would destroy and or even test anything in our skies.

So which is crazy talk to think chem-trails are real or the 2 statements above aren't.
Exactly...some people are so "anti-conspiracy" they fail to see what's right in front of them. The dollar rules, and sick people = big $ for big pharma and all who have their hands in it...just look at how many people are on some kind of medication, and how they are encouraged to pop pills instead of making life changes, like sticking to a healthy diet, utilizing stress-reduction techniques, or getting moderate exercise. The pills put a band-aid on one symptom but cause several other symptoms that require yet more pills to cover...it goes on and on...and in the end, nothing is "cured", but that person is buying several types of pills now for the rest of his or her life.

So why would "they" be spraying chemicals, even if they know it will make people sick? The real question is why wouldn't they?

Old 12-21-2010, 03:39 AM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Birds of a feather...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwKMxwKQjR4

Old 12-21-2010, 07:14 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Lets see the government would never experiment with the weather or clouds right :-)
The government is honest with the public and never would destroy and or even test anything in our skies.

So which is crazy talk to think chem-trails are real or the 2 statements above aren't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
Thanks for the links, Upnort!

Exactly...some people are so "anti-conspiracy" they fail to see what's right in front of them. The dollar rules, and sick people = big $ for big pharma and all who have their hands in it...just look at how many people are on some kind of medication, and how they are encouraged to pop pills instead of making life changes, like sticking to a healthy diet, utilizing stress-reduction techniques, or getting moderate exercise. The pills put a band-aid on one symptom but cause several other symptoms that require yet more pills to cover...it goes on and on...and in the end, nothing is "cured", but that person is buying several types of pills now for the rest of his or her life.

So why would "they" be spraying chemicals, even if they know it will make people sick? The real question is why wouldn't they?

yeah ok

because the 'evil' government, and its twin 'shadow government' are out to get you and everybody else

has the government done some things that TURNEDOUT to be bad...sure....but not because they are eveil, but because not every IDEA, comes with a good PLAN

when clinton eased the rules for mortgages, it was to make it easier for pleople to own homes, he didnt plan on it causing a housing bubble, and people buying homes they couldnt afford, and it turning into a bust......make housing easier,,,a good idea....the plan and the ACTION is what was the bust

there are no criss-cross 'chemtrails'.....do we(we meaning humans) crop dust,,,sure...do we sometimes seed clouds...sure...do we test the climate...sre....do we try to minipulate the climate...of course..(look at the globals warming/cooling arguements).......................but is there some giant (you are talking about GLOBAL, and INTERNATIONAL to include all airlines and airtraffic control, and all miltaries allover the world) conspiracy to poison the world....no

Old 12-21-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

there are no criss-cross 'chemtrails'.....do we(we meaning humans) crop dust,,,sure...do we sometimes seed clouds...sure...do we test the climate...sre....do we try to minipulate the climate...of course..(look at the globals warming/cooling arguements).......................but is there some giant (you are talking about GLOBAL, and INTERNATIONAL to include all airlines and airtraffic control, and all miltaries allover the world) conspiracy to poison the world....no
So then you agree that cloud-seeding and climate manipulation is happening, you just don't want to call it "chemtrails"? Okay...call it "geo-engineering" if it makes you feel better...doesn't change the fact that it's happening. Regardless of intention, it's happening and people are getting sick.

Old 12-21-2010, 01:27 PM

196 posts, read 208,618 times
I'm shocked that this survey shows 27% think chemtrails are a reality!!!

Seriously? I was expecting 2.7% - you mean there are 10 times the number of idiots than I previously thought?

This is disturbing.

Maybe it's that people who buy into this kind of conspiritard nonsense gravitate to these threads? I'm hoping

Old 12-21-2010, 01:33 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slambango View Post
I'm shocked that this survey shows 27% think chemtrails are a reality!!!

Seriously? I was expecting 2.7% - you mean there are 10 times the number of idiots than I previously thought?

This is disturbing.

Maybe it's that people who buy into this kind of conspiritard nonsense gravitate to these threads? I'm hoping

Well, welcome aboard, Newhire.

Old 12-21-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
So then you agree that cloud-seeding and climate manipulation is happening, you just don't want to call it "chemtrails"? Okay...call it "geo-engineering" if it makes you feel better...doesn't change the fact that it's happening. Regardless of intention, it's happening and people are getting sick.
oh bs

yes cloud 'seeding ' does happen..so we can get rain during droughts

no one person has ever gotten sick or died from cloud seeding, ...chemtrails are CONDENSATION,.. water vapor (clouds)...

Old 12-21-2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
oh bs

yes cloud 'seeding ' does happen..so we can get rain during droughts

no one person has ever gotten sick or died from cloud seeding, ...chemtrails are CONDENSATION,.. water vapor (clouds)...
...You say "poTAYtoe", I say "poTAHtoe"...

Old 12-21-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
...You say "poTAYtoe", I say "poTAHtoe"...
no its not potato or potatoe

it some carzy person saying the 'government' is out to get them, and they cant even name the government

airlines are INTERNATIONAL

there is ZERO proof of chemtrails, except on nutsites

there is 100% proof of con trails...condensation

I guess this is a 'chem' trail

Condensed water vapour, also known as clouds, will look different depending on the atmosphere in which they reside.

Black clouds, fluffy clouds, your breath, cumulonimbus (my favourite), cirrus, even ones with bolts of lightning etc. etc.

Contrails are contrails. They look different just like clouds look different.

I can show you pics of 'chem' trails comming of of an IndyCar at the brickhouse, doing 200mph

Old 12-21-2010, 02:21 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,196,218 times
Apparently the Russians are in on it, using Antonov 124s.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal