Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Chemtrails...reality or BS?
Reality 27 26.73%
Total BS 56 55.45%
Unsure... 18 17.82%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 05:45 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
You know what is scarier--not believing what is going on above their heads. Their is another thread going about this and with proof they ARE GOING ON but still we stick our heads in the sand.
I know what thread you're talking about - I've been very active in it.

There has been no proof provided. Just lots of speculation, videos of planes leaving contrails, etc. I've examined - on and off over the last 7 or 8 years - the primary "proofs" of this conspiracy theory, and have found exactly nothing that proves that there's anything other than paranoid hysteria behind it.

Sorry, Charlie.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:56 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I know what thread you're talking about - I've been very active in it.

There has been no proof provided. Just lots of speculation, videos of planes leaving contrails, etc. I've examined - on and off over the last 7 or 8 years - the primary "proofs" of this conspiracy theory, and have found exactly nothing that proves that there's anything other than paranoid hysteria behind it.

Sorry, Charlie.
Settlements WERE collected and analyzed.

If the White House issued a formal press release that the chemtrails were real, as per the evidence revealed on the Youtubes, with no additional evidence, you would believe it. Right?

You sound like one of those damned conservatives, totally dependent on Government authority for your world-view.

You probably believed everything GWB told you.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:57 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,012 times
The UN banning something that doesn't exist?

Old 12-13-2010, 08:50 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
blah blah blah
Hah I remember you were the poster claiming all this insider knowledge of that youtube video of congress talking about prison camps or whatever but didn't recognize the onion logo as it being a spoof.

Just goes to show, buy into one conspiracy theory you are more than likely to buy into others. It is some sort of mild mental condition.

Old 12-13-2010, 09:41 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
If the White House issued a formal press release that the chemtrails were real, as per the evidence revealed on the Youtubes, with no additional evidence, you would believe it. Right?
If a leprechaun personally delivered a unicorn to your gingerbread house, you'd fart rainbows, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
You sound like one of those damned conservatives, totally dependent on Government authority for your world-view.
You can hear me through your computer?!?!?!!?!! Now THAT'S a conspiracy theory!

Ok, I've hit my one-ergohead-post-per-day quota. Back into the ether you go. Have a nice day.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:03 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Why use chemtrails when you can use TV?

Old 12-13-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
The UN banning something that doesn't exist?
See? They got it all covered.

Like Sherwin Williams, or something.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Why use chemtrails when you can use TV?

TV doesn't emit nano robots.

The Global Village is all inclusive - not like the Republican Party.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:02 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,103 times
When I was a kid I lived next to Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas. I was obsessed with all manner of airplanes and used to watch them all the time. Of course I noticed contrails, but I also noticed that they dissipated rather quickly.

Fast forward many years later: I finished my term of enlistment with the U.S. Army in May of 96. The following summer is when I first noticed them. At first I thought that they were just contrails, but then I noticed that they didn't dissipate and instead would spread out to form a hazy cloud cover. I asked friends and family about them, but with the exception of my father nobody else seemed to notice. I knew that this was something different and this was way before the idea got popular on the internet. I didn't even own a computer at the time.

I don't know what they are or what they're for, but they're real alright.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:23 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
When I was a kid I lived next to Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas. I was obsessed with all manner of airplanes and used to watch them all the time. Of course I noticed contrails, but I also noticed that they dissipated rather quickly.

Fast forward many years later: I finished my term of enlistment with the U.S. Army in May of 96. The following summer is when I first noticed them. At first I thought that they were just contrails, but then I noticed that they didn't dissipate and instead would spread out to form a hazy cloud cover. I asked friends and family about them, but with the exception of my father nobody else seemed to notice. I knew that this was something different and this was way before the idea got popular on the internet. I didn't even own a computer at the time.

I don't know what they are or what they're for, but they're real alright.
Think for a minute...Do you think maybe it is because today aircraft fly much higher than they did when you were a kid? Higher equals colder and longer lasting contrails..(The water droplets freeze).....As a matter of fact many contrails become clouds at those altitudes. On top of that the air traffic today is much busier than when you were a kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal