U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-24-2011, 12:47 PM
 
Location: England
3,265 posts, read 3,345,418 times
Reputation: 3243

Advertisements

Does anyone doubt that C34 needs urgent psychological help?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-24-2011, 12:56 PM
 
7,654 posts, read 10,294,488 times
Reputation: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
delusional hardly....... but those that see demons and hear voices and call it religion are surely having delusions of grandeur..

I am not ignoring reality, I am simply refusing to acknowledge that most of the things you say have any validity......

Like I said mumbo jumbo........


Some of our first understading of spirits and Ghost come from the Bible. Why would you suggest otherwise? We don't call a belief in ghost religion. We do see it as another proof of the Bibles truth. And there are people across the globe who know about spirits and ghost. Yet never heard of the Bible. Which should indicate the Bible knows something you refuse to believe. Sometimes non believers will go with people who seek out ghost in places where few would venture. Yet when they return many of them have become believers in such things. And that is because seeing often makes believers out of them. Of course if the door of your mind is sealed shut. Then truth is not really a big thing with you. And a belief that exist without facts, is often called blind faith. And yes. Many non believers of the supernatural operate on blind faith.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 PM
 
7,654 posts, read 10,294,488 times
Reputation: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Does anyone doubt that C34 needs urgent psychological help?
I thought the topic was on the fact that 150,000,000 Americans believe in Ghost albion. And not your belief that I need urgent psychological help. Please albion. Lets try to stay on topic.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 01:34 PM
 
4,515 posts, read 4,637,098 times
Reputation: 4056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I don't believe in the unreal either. I speak from real life experiences that I cannot deny. And there are 150,000,000 Americans who may have experienced such things that this world cannot explain. Yet the Bible reveals the truth on such encounters. And often because people don't want to believe the Bible, they ignore it's message.

Look at the poll C34. It does not say anywhere that 150 million people have had encounters with ghosts. It reports 22% of Americans have seen of "felt" a ghost. What "felt" means I haven't a clue. The results of this poll itself are questionable. CBS said they poll 600 to 2000 people. That is an infinitesimal fraction of the population. Hardly enough to start whipping around 150 million believers as fact. You yet again interpret things to fit your view point no matter how much you have to twist facts.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 01:46 PM
 
4,515 posts, read 4,637,098 times
Reputation: 4056
After watching this video account of an encounter with a real ghost I must reverse my stance on the existence of ghosts.

Seeing is believing folks!

Ghost Story - CollegeHumor video
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 02:20 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,636,007 times
Reputation: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Some of our first understading of spirits and Ghost come from the Bible. Why would you suggest otherwise? We don't call a belief in ghost religion. We do see it as another proof of the Bibles truth. And there are people across the globe who know about spirits and ghost. Yet never heard of the Bible. Which should indicate the Bible knows something you refuse to believe. Sometimes non believers will go with people who seek out ghost in places where few would venture. Yet when they return many of them have become believers in such things. And that is because seeing often makes believers out of them. Of course if the door of your mind is sealed shut. Then truth is not really a big thing with you. And a belief that exist without facts, is often called blind faith. And yes. Many non believers of the supernatural operate on blind faith.

You have got to be kidding.........

Superstition and the belief in the supernatual predates the bible....

Mans history predates the bible.....

The door of my mind is wide open thats why I don't believe as you believe.....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
32,049 posts, read 33,670,114 times
Reputation: 13165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
And should those eletronic voice recorders see a specialist. It's obvious you have ignored what I have stated. And that is the best way non believers often deal with evidence they cannot explain.
Your statements about recorded voices mean less than nothing...I challenged you many months ago to post those recordings here...So far....crickets.

I'll even help you out.. How to put audio on your website - for free of course
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
 
7,654 posts, read 10,294,488 times
Reputation: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You have got to be kidding.........

Superstition and the belief in the supernatual predates the bible....

Mans history predates the bible.....

The door of my mind is wide open thats why I don't believe as you believe.....
The Bible is not superstition. It speaks with authority. The supernatural existed before the Bible. And if your mind was really wide open. I don't believe you would right off the tens of thousands of stories of ghost and demons that come from everyday people.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 06:32 PM
 
7,654 posts, read 10,294,488 times
Reputation: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Your statements about recorded voices mean less than nothing...I challenged you many months ago to post those recordings here...So far....crickets.

I'll even help you out.. How to put audio on your website - for free of course



If you recall sanspeur I told you to private me, and to give me an adress I could send a copy of the tapes to. So far...crickets. And the only voices you will hear on those tapes are of myself and the people present. Yet we could understand the demons conversation through thought. And some children that were in the house, and far from us appeared to respond to the reading of Scripture. The woman across from me could see one of the demons burning up. I could hear him beg for his life. All this happened about 38 years ago.

Last edited by Campbell34; 02-24-2011 at 06:48 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2011, 06:32 PM
 
2,665 posts, read 2,355,895 times
Reputation: 1473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Ghost are just part of that lie. And they are getting people to believe the Bible is untrue. And that is their purpose. And most of the world will follow their lead, and ignore the warnings of the Bible.
Because the supernatural creator of all that is will send people he loves to burn in oil for all of eternity for having the audacity of believing the wrong thing? Codswallop.

Frankly, if that is true, your god is not someone with whom I'd want to associate. I sure wouldn't associate with a human that acted that way.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, 'cause sinners are much more fun! -Billy Joel
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top