Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ????????
Fear 34 26.15%
Happiness 28 21.54%
Doubts 49 37.69%
Take me ETs !! please !!! 19 14.62%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 03:17 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times

Advertisements

One really good point I heard recently was that if aliens DID land in one country, then all the other countries would immediately wonder what the aliens were saying which would give that other country an advantage. Of course the hosting country would deny anything (information/technology/etc) was given but no-one would believe them. Would you?

It would start WW3 because the other countries would not want to wait until the hosting country had developed an advantage before the others. So...pray they dont land because suspicion would kill us all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2021, 05:27 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,336,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
One really good point I heard recently was that if aliens DID land in one country, then all the other countries would immediately wonder what the aliens were saying which would give that other country an advantage. Of course the hosting country would deny anything (information/technology/etc) was given but no-one would believe them. Would you?

It would start WW3 because the other countries would not want to wait until the hosting country had developed an advantage before the others. So...pray they dont land because suspicion would kill us all.
On the other hand, if the aliens were hostile and were killing, harming and taking people against their will, I would imagine some countries would be thankful that theirs wasn't the "chosen one" or one of the chosen ones!

Old 04-12-2021, 05:53 PM

We know the evidence is out there to suggest that UFOs and aliens have been visiting us for centuries, so if they (the ones who have been here up until now) were going to start on a killing spree, then I guess they would have done all that and there would be no humans left by now.

However, I suppose a new kid on the block may arrive and start that kind of thing, but you have to assume the others have an agenda which appears to want us still around on the Earth. If a new kid comes in and wants to destroy it all or at least the humans, then I suspect the others would have something to say about it.

This is probably why it has not happened that way because it would not take a lot of advanced technology to completely destroy us all if they wanted that. But...they haven't so why not I wonder? They also have not landed and openly interacted with us either, so there must be a watchful 'ownership' kind-of aspect to all of this I believe.

Old 04-13-2021, 12:50 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

Im almost positive most if not all the nations communicate with each other on a regular basis, I dont think its anything remotely like the media depicts it...Of course, what they tell the public...thats a different story!

Actually I would not be surprised if a type of 'one world authority' already exists...(sort of like the UN), but this group is secretive, I get the feeling they plan all the major events that happen, wars, even terrorist attacks to some extent.

Old 04-13-2021, 04:30 AM

19,721 posts, read 20,250,128 times
It's just drones.

Old 04-13-2021, 05:44 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Pretend to let myself be captured and then while they're gang probing Joe Biden, I'd escape and press a button self destructing their entire space fleet thus saving the world.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:21 AM

2,535 posts, read 3,101,947 times
I would be thrilled if extra-terrestrials visited earth. It would throw theology into a tailspin, and how I would love to see *that*!

Old 04-15-2021, 12:49 PM

4,940 posts, read 3,316,689 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOrnVJ23aLQ

Old 04-15-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenstyle View Post
I would be thrilled if extra-terrestrials visited earth. It would throw theology into a tailspin, and how I would love to see *that*!
There speaks a very angry and resentful bunny.

Old 04-17-2021, 08:49 PM

2,309 posts, read 3,851,182 times
Carl Sagan has gone on record to say that IF / when aliens were to land here on earth it would not be for friendly / diplomatic reasons. Sagan essentially said that's trouble we on Earth don't want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal