Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 06:55 AM

495 posts, read 748,018 times

Advertisements

While many in the UFO community and the big media have already proclaimed the amazing video of a UFO hovering over an Islamic shrine known as the Dome of the Rock on Jerusalem's Temple Mount as a hoax or fake, I am not ready to rush to that judgment. (There has been no definitive proof it is a fake)

In fact, what if I told you I believe the powers that be want you to think the UFO is a fake because the truth would be terribly disruptive -- if it were known by the masses?

Jerusalem UFO a warning for world to keep hands off Egypt? - Last Reporter (http://lastreporter.com/2011/02/jerulsalem-ufo-a-warning-for-world-to-keep-hands-off-egypt/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2011, 07:04 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
I saw that.

UFO's have always caught my attention.

This one is rather intriguing.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:06 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Wasnt this already proven to be a viral marketing hoax?

Old 02-13-2011, 08:49 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,523 times
Basically the video was uploaded by the friend of a well know hoaxer..

"Michael Cohen" He broke the story on his site allnewsweb.com (Just google his name). If you read any of the stories on that site you can tell the guys a nutjob.

There was so much proof that video was fake it's sad.

I just don't believe there is a UFO with lil grey people in hovering over one of the most "holy sites in the world" in one of the most "holy cities". And all we got is 4 videos basically no ground witnesses.
Only places that are taking this seriously are badly designed spyware infested ufo sites and blogs.
Now according to some sites they dropped off a baby and some people think its a alien, baby jesus or the anti christ.....

^Beliefs like that are how cults get started

The UFO subject is interesting, but I think some sites just make stuff up to get on google news.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:24 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Actually it's a warning that everybody is to send me $1 million dollars by midnight tonight or else...

Or, it could be they just wanted to see the holy land on their tour of this corner of the galaxy...

Or it could be that yes this is a pathetic hoax.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:28 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
There is already a thread on this subject.

The video has been exposed as a hoax.

Enough already.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...jerusalem.html

Old 02-13-2011, 10:33 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
There are no aliens visiting us

Old 02-13-2011, 11:11 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
There are no aliens visiting us
Illegal aliens are definitely visiting!

I would not be surprised if space aliens are visiting. It's a lot of "interesting" stories and photos out there..
I don't believe they are abducting people.

I would need to see undebunkable proof though.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:23 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Illegal aliens are definitely visiting!

I would not be surprised if space aliens are visiting. It's a lot of "interesting" stories and photos out there..
I don't believe they are abducting people.

I would need to see undebunkable proof though.
The reason why I don't believe E.T. has been visiting us is because, of all the UFO sitings here, they almost always happen in the desert regions of the U.S., and that's where a lot of USAF bases are and their test ranges. A lot of videos elsewhere have been proven to be hoaxes. My personal opinion is, E.T. DOES exist, but I don't think they are much more advanced than we are, at least our closest neighbors that is. Why do a lot of people automatically assume that an alien species is more advanced than us I'll never know

Old 02-13-2011, 03:56 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,210,944 times
If you actually do earnest research, you will see that nearly every aspect of all the videos have been proven by a preponderance of evidence to be fake. I do think the world should keep its hands off Egypt, but not because of some silly hoax video that didn't even happen in Egypt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal