Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 12:33 PM

23,155 posts, read 26,072,600 times

Advertisements

I have a better story.

GOD....the big one....says one day "Hey God" (that's junior) You'be been out of work too long so I've decided to give you this little empty piece of space over there->->->.
Go create a new universe."
So that's just what God does....and in only 7 days.

GOD looks at his creation and tells him "Hey! You did good! Damn good.It's perfect!
But, you know what, that didn't keep you busy very long and now you're out of work again.
Tell ya' what. The Augean Stables are a real problem. You did so well with this that I'm putting you in charge of keeping them clean.

Well now, that wasn't exactly a job to desire so God hastily and surreptitiously threw a serpent he had in his pocket right in the middle of the Garden of Eden he had created on his earth and things started going bad in a hurry so
God goes to GOD and shows him how he has to hang around and control things on earth.

Now maybe he did a good job creating but we all know how poorly he's done at management.

Uusing some basic math and equasions GOD figured that by Dec 2011 the Stables will have reached critical stage so................................................ .

(Forgive me...it's raining and I had to come inside)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 12:35 PM

6,152 posts, read 7,163,899 times
Remember the story of Noah? people laughed at him for building a boat on dry land saying the end is near. Noah and his family was safe but all those fools who laughed at him died in the flood.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:38 PM

23,155 posts, read 26,072,600 times
Supposedly God spoke to Noah.
Did God make that video?

Old 07-25-2011, 12:40 PM

5,463 posts, read 9,600,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
The Mayan december 2012 date predicts the end and the "God particle" will be found by this machine at the end of 2012. The similarities of the shape/patterns of the hadron collider and Mayan calendar are no coincidence. The center of the circle of the hadron collider is where the "God particle" will form. At the center circle of the Mayan calendar is a face which represents God.
Did you read the related link to the article you posted? The collisions have already taken place. The only thing that's now happening is that the physicists are sifting through all the mountains of data to see if anything reveals any clues that might show the existence of the Higgs boson, which has been a theoretical explanation as to why particles have mass. Finding the Higgs boson is not the end-all final answer to everything, nor does it have anything to do with the end of the world. The end of 2012 was given as a generous estimate in terms of determining that the data confirm the existence (or non-existance) of the particle by then. It's possible the data could be confirmed much sooner, perhaps in a few months. Although some of the data shows some tempting views, it's not yet certain that it indeed reveals the Higgs boson.

In case you missed the related link, here it is:
Collider sees hint of elusive particle's existence - CBS News

I'm guessing you don't really know much about the Higgs boson, which the press calls the "God Particle". Here are a couple of clips that might help explain what the Higgs Particle is and how it interacts with other particles. It's not the doomsday scenario you may presume.

‪What is a Higgs Boson?‬‏ - YouTube

‪The Higgs Boson and Mass‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-25-2011, 12:41 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
The Mayan december 2012 date predicts the end and the "God particle" will be found by this machine at the end of 2012. The similarities of the shape/patterns of the hadron collider and Mayan calendar are no coincidence. The center of the circle of the hadron collider is where the "God particle" will form. At the center circle of the Mayan calendar is a face which represents God.
Do you realize the utter stupidity of this logic? 'The similarity of the shape of the calendar and the collider is no coincidence' What a freakin circle.

How and why people think like this is beyond me.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Supposedly God spoke to Noah.
Did God make that video?
Its not about who made the video...its about what we see in the video. God speaks to us in ways that we can understand.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Do you realize the utter stupidity of this logic? 'The similarity of the shape of the calendar and the collider is no coincidence' What a freakin circle.

How and why people think like this is beyond me.
its not just a circle. look at the circles and patterns within the circles.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:57 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
its not just a circle. look at the circles and patterns within the circles.
You mean like the pattern of a face in the center - oh yeah

Old 07-25-2011, 12:57 PM

33,501 posts, read 37,002,419 times
It is called the Higgs boson particle, not the "god particle.

Cern researchers will have established whether the Higgs boson exists by the end of 2012, according to Cern's director general Rolf Heuer.

The Higgs boson has enormous importance in the Standard Model of physics, a collection of theories about how the universe works. The Higgs boson explains mass in the Standard Model and could indicate why some particles have mass and others do not.

Woo Woo...I'm ready, but nothing will happen.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It is called the Higgs boson particle, not the "god particle.

Cern researchers will have established whether the Higgs boson exists by the end of 2012, according to Cern's director general Rolf Heuer.

The Higgs boson has enormous importance in the Standard Model of physics, a collection of theories about how the universe works. The Higgs boson explains mass in the Standard Model and could indicate why some particles have mass and others do not.

Woo Woo...I'm ready, but nothing will happen.
we will see I think i'm going to get on the boat with Noah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal