U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2011, 03:39 AM

16,433 posts, read 20,645,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Us Muslims believe the highest levels of created creatures are Angels, Jinn and Man. Angels we believe to be genderless beings with no free will .
If they have no free will, there would not have been the revolt by Satan and his followers.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 02:28 PM

285 posts, read 276,944 times
Road is vivid Linda , as you said you grew up in a atheist environment and you could not choose a way that guide you to the absolute truth and that truth is god but not only literal god that is in mouths and currents in languages. Every name is presentation of an existence that is exist and everything not recognized by its name only. you must know gods presence and character as he is. Many opinion about god is not true some of those are like a tale and fiction and when a seeker for truth is going to follow those he will return and leave those sooner or later because that opinions don't heal his suffering and consternation. what I say is not opposition to any formal religion but I only wish guide to truth sun, a hidden treasury which most of people not aware about it. I am a theologian but not educated in college or university literally. I don't like speak about myself more but I offer you ask me to say what you wish in deep of your heart and don't obtain it yet

Old 12-08-2011, 04:04 PM

16,081 posts, read 26,256,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post

Not really. You are of course entitled to your beleifs, and the comical thing is that people like yourself who insist on pointing it out always seem to do so to people who never suggested otherwise.

However as soon as you espouse them, especially in a forum that is dedicated to discussion, it is open season and there is no reason why other people should not discuss, disagree with, ridicule, deconstruct and more those beliefs. By espousing them on a discussion forum you very much open them up to be discussed. Whinging when people then do so is not constructive.

I respect people, I do not respect ideas. If you find someone is ridiculing a person then by all means step in and deride that person, like your pointless pitbull comments for example. If however someone is attacking, deriding or ridiculing an IDEA... there is nothing wrong with that.
Blatantly obvious....You could hardly wait for another poster to come along to resume the same arguments. Why you feel compelled to repeat them over and over?

As I said pitbulls don't let go either. If that remark bothers you...shrugs.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:18 AM

7,801 posts, read 5,795,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Blatantly obvious....You could hardly wait for another poster to come along to resume the same arguments. Why you feel compelled to repeat them over and over?
So you claim something, and when I point out that you were wrong you said that this is blatantly obvious? So why did you claim it in the first place if it was blatantly obvious you were wrong?

Again, you have every right to your opinions, but if you espouse them publicly - especially on a forum dedicated to discussion - then you have every right to watch people dissect and destroy them too. Especially when they are poor opinions to start with.

Having tantrums or making meaningless comments about dogs is not going to change that either. Stupid comments about "you can hardly wait for another poster" are pretty pointless too. It is a discussion forum. waiting for other posters to post so you can reply is the WHOLE POINT!!!!

Old 12-09-2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
So you claim something, and when I point out that you were wrong you said that this is blatantly obvious?
Quote:

Each of us are entitled to our beliefs without ridicule or bombarded with negative posts.

I have no interest in the debates on these topics and know other posters who feel the same.
Quote:

Not really.
Quote:
Blatantly obvious...
You replied to my post stating we're all entitled to our beliefs without negativity and ridicule. Your response, "Not really". I replied, 'blatantly obvious".

If you can't figure it out, I don't know what to tell you.

BTW.... responding to my so called 'stupid' remarks, that is your choice, its on you.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:15 PM

7,416 posts, read 9,103,981 times
This thread has gone way off topic, and has turned into a pissing match, and we all know those don't go any where.
I vote this thread should be locked.
Bob.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
This thread has gone way off topic, and has turned into a pissing match, and we all know those don't go any where.
I vote this thread should be locked.
Bob.
The threads been a pissing match since the second page.

How many times can the same things be said.

I'm firm in my opinion and have no plans on agreeing to appease the intimidation tactics.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:35 PM

659 posts, read 1,067,156 times
The orginal OP post sent chils up my spine..I used to be a christian, am agnostic now, but about 18 years ago I seen something one summer and heard a voice as well, and never to hear or see a thing again in my life, and I hope I never do. I was away at college and a friend of mine was living in another country and died the same day her smoke alarm went off in her apartment, she was in Europe and the room was not used for a few weeks, the super came and tried to turn it off but it could be shut off, he wac confused as we were too...
I then headed back to my rented room to try to get some sleep cause I just completed an very stressful exam in order to graduate on time for my degree. I sat on the edge of my bed and I seen a hand reach out to me, a white mans hand with a white sleeve and brown jacket, i then heard a voice, went to the hallway and heard, someone calling my name and to com ehere...wtf, i wasnt going to come to it! I didnt even know where they were, it was just this voice telling me to come here,..over and over again...I never told anyone.
THis happened once, I am not a drug or alcohol abuser and was not sleeping....this never again happened to me...this room i was renting was in a old home...I lived in it alone for the summer...
what was that???

the same day and time that my friend in another country passed away, was when the alarm went off and I seen and heard things!

Last edited by WINDCHIMES; 12-09-2011 at 09:55 PM..

Old 12-09-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDCHIMES View Post
what was that???

the same day and time that my friend in another country passed away, was when the alarm went off and I seen and heard things!
Communication. Don't let anyone tell you it was your imagination.

Conformation. Religious devout Christian, Agnostic, Atheist or any other faith, theres something beyond the life we know.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:00 PM

659 posts, read 1,067,156 times
Question Seeing people and faces when lying down at night...

I do however see faces of people, sometimes body parts like a hand this morning, that I believe was my own, usually its in the sunlight, people, faces and etc..once I seen a nerson become adubucted and forced into a white van, while I Was out walking in a park on a sunny day...every now and then I see denomic faces or deformed people staring at me and I get very scared...lately it happens more and more that I end up stayig up late and wait to go to bed...

I was told by a therahist once that these were images that I begun to see when my memroeis of abuse were creeping up and I was not able to face who was abusng me and what they were doing...has anuone heard of this? Or exepreiced it?

And please for the love of god, dont tell me i am demon possessed, I already have enough on my plate, I dont need that kind of abuse, thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal