U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 10:01 PM

659 posts, read 1,067,345 times

Advertisements

virggode...I wish it were my imagination, its not, I know that something is happening to me, not sure what it is but its not my imagination! And I wont anyhow but thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2011, 10:17 PM

16,081 posts, read 26,262,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDCHIMES View Post
I do however see faces of people, sometimes body parts like a hand this morning, that I believe was my own, usually its in the sunlight, people, faces and etc..once I seen a nerson become adubucted and forced into a white van, while I Was out walking in a park on a sunny day...every now and then I see denomic faces or deformed people staring at me and I get very scared...lately it happens more and more that I end up stayig up late and wait to go to bed...

I was told by a therahist once that these were images that I begun to see when my memroeis of abuse were creeping up and I was not able to face who was abusng me and what they were doing...has anuone heard of this? Or exepreiced it?

And please for the love of god, dont tell me i am demon possessed, I already have enough on my plate, I dont need that kind of abuse, thanks!
Unless you've been diagnosed with a disorder or on medication....

I'd say it stems from FEAR...Whether its something buried in the subconscious or supernatural feeding on your fear.

What are your fears?

Old 12-09-2011, 10:26 PM

I have a few huge ones going on...for sometime...mainly my mother, she is unstable and has a gun and I have good reason to think she could come after me someday. Fear of remembering some things that were done to me when small...fear of war, the end, fear that my headaches could be a tumor, was told to get an mri...fear for my child who is growing up and i worry for her...fear of my husband someday dying and having no one...I guess I got alot of fears but I guess we all do...

Old 12-09-2011, 10:29 PM

I have no mental disorders that i know of, I been told I am depressed and have anxiety, which they said is really having both but not at the same time, but both occur...I am ok so far with that, I eat right and work out and try to maintain the highest possible health for me and my family as I can, knowing that will go a long way for me and them

Have you ever heard of this? Thanks btw for asking me and saying what you think it could be...i appreciate that!

Old 12-09-2011, 10:39 PM

16,081 posts, read 26,262,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDCHIMES View Post
I have a few huge ones going on...for sometime...mainly my mother, she is unstable and has a gun and I have good reason to think she could come after me someday. Fear of remembering some things that were done to me when small...fear of war, the end, fear that my headaches could be a tumor, was told to get an mri...fear for my child who is growing up and i worry for her...fear of my husband someday dying and having no one...I guess I got alot of fears but I guess we all do...
Okay.. I responded to the other thread in H&W.

Some fears you have to face. The truth can't harm you. Others you have no control over. When you're overwhelmed with fear, you're not really living fully.

The alarm ringing at the time of your friends death, I don't believe coincidental.

The other experiences may just be your own fears.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:46 PM

thank you for your input, I really apprecate it I think its very likely it was her who was there in spirit, It makes no sense, at that very moment it went off, a friends mom (mutual friend) had come to tell us that she had died, but could not do it cause we were on our way to take an exam and she did not want to upset us...we went on our way, took our exam, my friend drove me home and then i see that happen in the house...I found out a week later for some reason, I cried liked I never cried before, for she was too young and had not really began to live yet.

It was hard for me cause I never knew anyone who died before that was so young liike that...these faces however been with me for bout almost 20 years, people usualy smling, staring or just scaring the crap out of me...off to bed now...

Hey, thank you so much, i really appreicate the feebback, take care

Old 12-10-2011, 10:45 AM

15,511 posts, read 15,145,050 times
I had a few unexplained happenings, some quite frightening. For most I found a physical explanation, one still puzzles me. After I lost my commission and taken off flying status I was re-assigned as a K9 handler. One night when I was on patrol we were hit with a rocket barrage. As I worked my way back I came across a very large bomb crater about 6 or 7 feet deep and at least 20 feet across. It was near day break. Visibility was poor. However I could see the crater was filled with a dense mist. My dog alerted on something in the mist I put him on short leash and climbed into the crater. I could only see a few feet in front of me. the dog became highly agitated. I gave a verbal challenge and got no reply. I turned the dog loose. I could hear him attacking something. A second later he gave a loud yelp and ran back to me. His front quarters were covered in blood. I couldn't find any injury on him. He kept his head pointed forward and was growling but would not move forward. I took my half 90(We were still using the 1911 A-1 .45 in those days) and aimed in the direction he was pointing and popped off 5 or 6 rounds. then climbed out of the crater. I waited on top of the crater till it was full daylight and the mist cleared. Went back into the crater and found my tracks and the dogs tracks. but not sign of anything else in the crater. No sign of any blood on the ground, just the blood on my dog, but no injuries on the dog. I spent about an hour looking through and around the crater, But never found any signs of anything except me and the dog.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:07 PM

wow...maybe it was somthing that was flying maybe?

Old 12-10-2011, 12:09 PM

4 posts, read 4,486 times
The best explanation is - The Sims!

Old 12-10-2011, 12:26 PM

15,511 posts, read 15,145,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sum of Awe View Post
The best explanation is - The Sims!
My point being we all have unexplained events in our life. the fact that something is unexplained is not proof it is supernatural or paranormal. It just means we have not found the explanation.

When encountering something that seems to be paranormal, do not assume it is unless all evidence points to a paranormal experience and no other explanation can be found.

Even when all things indicate a paranormal reason, never stop looking for a physical explanation.

While I believe paranormal and supernatural things do occur, I doubt if very many people will ever experience them. We need to have our first assumption be there is a logical, physical explanation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal