Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 04:43 AM

3 posts, read 2,520 times

Advertisements

Could Aliens be worshiped as Gods in the future. I mean if they are real and someday in our face make themselves known. Would they treat as dogs and slaves, or even food or would they help us.

I wonder sometimes if they are real why would anyone want to take a chance on trusting them.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORzZM9Q_pk]UFO alien paranormal - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by Alienhunter; 10-12-2011 at 05:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 05:09 AM

23,165 posts, read 26,122,269 times
If they are real and as advanced as they would have to be, why would they have not done so already?
Or maybe they have

Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 AM

3 posts, read 2,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
If they are real and as advanced as they would have to be, why would they have not done so already?
Or maybe they have
I would agree if they are real then they must be greatly advanced. However with all the weird phenomenon, cattle mutilations, so called abductions with all the probing, skin grafts etc. Then maybe they have a serious lack of resistance for diseases we carry or even in themselves. They might be advanced technology wise but maybe they are a dying race genetically wise and they are trying to use are DNA in some way to save themselves. In other words they don't want to destroy us or save us but use us in order to save themselves. There has to a reason that we may not have considered, or at least I haven't considered. I assume they could not survive very long on earth even if humans were not here until they solve their dying race problem. That of course this is only a theory, my theory. But it might be closer to the truth then some of the other stuff out there if they are in fact real. I think they are.

Imagine an Alien mother saying to her little gray alien children. Sorry honey we cannot eat them yet until they have been approved as safe for consumption by the Alien Food and Drug Administration.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:33 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,156,603 times
If they are indeed advanced beings, many humans would worship them. Many humans worship demons already. Some even worship mere humans like Sai Baba.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:39 AM

7,065 posts, read 12,302,774 times
Almost every religion worships a mysterious "sky person" not of this Earth. Some even worship the hybrid children of these sky people (ie Jesus and Hercules). Most religions clearly believe that "our fathers" are in space (aka heaven). In old English, heaven is the realm above the clouds. Few realize this fact when reading the KJV of the bible.

The bottomline is that God came down from heaven (space) and started life on Earth. By definition, God is an ET and we are his descendants. Don't be surprised to see very human looking ETs when "they" land. We were made in their image and likeness ya know...

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 10-12-2011 at 07:00 AM..

Old 10-12-2011, 07:35 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,025,670 times
While the probability of intelligent life existing outside of Earth is very high. Face to face contact is a very slim possibility. Frequent face to face contact is very unlikely. I will not deny the possibility the Earth has been visited by ET's. But, it would most likely been just a few random encounters. Sort of like our space probes we have sent out.

I would imagine you will find humans who would worship any space visitors as gods.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:15 AM

6,152 posts, read 7,186,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
If they are indeed advanced beings, many humans would worship them. Many humans worship demons already. Some even worship mere humans like Sai Baba.
Think of the Heaven's Gate cult in the late 90s.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:44 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,708,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Or maybe they have
they've been waiting millions of years for our brains to develop,,and now the time is close they will come back to earth and have a field day harvesting human brain tar tar you see it's an aphrodisiac to them...

Old 10-12-2011, 10:05 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,892,755 times
It's the word "worship" that I might differ with. Only mindless reactionary types go to auto-worship when presented with seemingly insurmountable technical odds. (like, you know, DNA and abiogenesis...)

The scientific minds amongst us should always prevail in such potential future encounters, to enable some sort of possible meaningful intercourse, but if we all run, panicing, in the streets, like some old Japanese Gawd-Zeeh-Rah movie, then yep; the reactive types amongst us will indeed claim "The Ship Hath Cometh, and we should obey our Godly Mawh-Sturz! All Bow Down in Utter and Abject Supplication to The new God Slorgon! (Who used to like being called Jesus, BTW...").

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=godzi...2hPyoDQ&zoom=1

from this...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=godzi...2hPyoDQ&zoom=1

(hee hee....)

Course, if they actually did come here planning to heat'n'eat us, then it's sorta useless, don'tcha think? Woodrow, how does Islam "jive" with them eatin' us? Hmmm... we may end up hooking them on one of the better brands of BBQ sauce. Then, by Gawd, we've got 'em where we want 'em! Cut it off, and they're done! Finished!

This, BTW, is exactly how Christianity came to be, IMHO. And the sauce represents the blood of Christ! Yummy!

Old 10-12-2011, 10:21 AM

927 posts, read 1,455,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
It's the word "worship" that I might differ with. Only mindless reactionary types go to auto-worship when presented with seemingly insurmountable technical odds.
... you see how people worship egotist's like presidential figures?

... and some of them are ... ******** ******** *******
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal