U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2011, 11:06 AM

573 posts, read 1,878,448 times

Advertisements

and how do the details of what he said match up to what happened?
Rate this post positively

Old 12-11-2011, 11:42 AM

15,511 posts, read 14,619,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
and how do the details of what he said match up to what happened?
If somebody actually did predict it, isn't it very irresponsible they did not warn anybody?

Old 12-11-2011, 12:39 PM

10,577 posts, read 10,790,253 times
Before or after it happened? Nobody predicted it before and there have been numerous ones that have predicted it after the fact. So many false prophets...

Old 12-11-2011, 02:02 PM

67,693 posts, read 63,177,136 times
The woman who sat next to me on the 82nd floor of One WTC always said, "When they come back it will be a kamikaze pilot flying a plane into us." One of our engineers also said the next attempt would be a plane, although he envisioned a cargo-type plane loaded with explosives. (I always thought it would be OKC-style truck bomb, or several at once, personally.)

They both survived to say "I told you so".

I wouldn't consider them prophets. It was hard to sit up there and look out the window and NOT think of a plane flying at you at least once in a while.

Old 12-11-2011, 02:04 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,631,496 times
There is a way you fold a $20 bill into an aeroplane and the woos assure us, the prophesy is in the money so much so, the twin towers are seen burning and at the points of impact, the pentagon is on the flip side where it was hit and the whitehouse the other target that was missed because your currency has in god we trust above the depiction of the WH. $20 symbolises the 20 terrorists and although there were only 19 that actually participated there were 20 that trained/were in the team, one was arrested IIRC.

Google it, you cannot make this stuff up

Lookee here, have phun

Old 12-11-2011, 02:36 PM

15,511 posts, read 14,619,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The woman who sat next to me on the 82nd floor of One WTC always said, "When they come back it will be a kamikaze pilot flying a plane into us." One of our engineers also said the next attempt would be a plane, although he envisioned a cargo-type plane loaded with explosives. (I always thought it would be OKC-style truck bomb, or several at once, personally.)

They both survived to say "I told you so".

I wouldn't consider them prophets. It was hard to sit up there and look out the window and NOT think of a plane flying at you at least once in a while.
It would have been a constant thought among many. Just as it is a concern that one day a president or Vice president will be killed in a plane, which is why the prez and VP never fly together.

It is a thought today of those who will work in the New WTC in Dubai, when it is completed. there is also a possibility it will be sabotaged before completion.

It is very probable there are those in this world who would see such an attack as just retribution for 9/11

I think it is safe to say there will be an attack on the Dubai WTC, someday.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:41 PM

1,973 posts, read 3,973,993 times
RE: Who was the 1st prophet to predict 9/11?

I believe that would be THESE GUYS. But they didn't know it yet.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:36 PM

22,798 posts, read 16,008,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Before or after it happened? Nobody predicted it before and there have been numerous ones that have predicted it after the fact. So many false prophets...

In June 2000, Lynne Palmer, a 69-year-old Las Vegas resident, published her Astrological Almanac for 2001 (Star Bright Publishers). On page 95 of the book, buried among advice on the best days to go to the movies and worst days to lend people money, Palmer had written, in an odd combination of the obvious and the prophetic: "Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001."

There you go.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:59 PM

67,693 posts, read 63,177,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
It would have been a constant thought among many. Just as it is a concern that one day a president or Vice president will be killed in a plane, which is why the prez and VP never fly together.

It is a thought today of those who will work in the New WTC in Dubai, when it is completed. there is also a possibility it will be sabotaged before completion.

It is very probable there are those in this world who would see such an attack as just retribution for 9/11

I think it is safe to say there will be an attack on the Dubai WTC, someday.

I personally hope not.

The people who carried out the 9/11 attacks are dead. There is no retribution to be made.

If people have an argument to pick with other people, take it to them directly, not people who look like them or live in the same country as them or adhere to the same creed as them. Or work in a building that would make a spectacular target on camera.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:12 PM

32,005 posts, read 33,615,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

In June 2000, Lynne Palmer, a 69-year-old Las Vegas resident, published her Astrological Almanac for 2001 (Star Bright Publishers). On page 95 of the book, buried among advice on the best days to go to the movies and worst days to lend people money, Palmer had written, in an odd combination of the obvious and the prophetic: "Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001."

There you go.
If you do a bit of research on this you will find that under the category of "Avoid: Terrorist Attacks" she listed more than 130 dates in 2001...For September, she listed 16 dates for avoiding terrorist attacks.

So do you still think it was a prophesy, or perhaps she was just blathering?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.