Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 12:03 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,773 times

Advertisements

I'm scared.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2011, 01:03 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,133,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Hypothetical situation

Not saying this is happening at all, but if thousands of aliens were sent here relatively recently under cover of darkness to assimilate with your...not your....our, our culture while waiting for a signal to initiate a certain theoretically major event that may or may not exterminate you, not you...us. And say for instance, a certain unnamed communications officer assigned to broadcast a certain signal upon instructions from HQ was unable to do so because he accidentally spilled a Red Bull in the top of a certain communications device which apparently is unrepairable because this Mog-forsaken CRAP HOLE DOESN"T HAVE ANY THRYRONIUM CRYSTALS AVILABLE!!! Do you think a random posting on an internet forum would be enough to let the other aliens know that a certain operation is now ready to put into action? I mean theoretically speaking that is.
Listen!!!! I don't know you, -you don't know me. How do I know you're not some kind of a space alien?????

Old 12-15-2011, 03:50 PM

737 posts, read 1,036,805 times
....i think.... that's the idea.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:22 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Listen!!!! I don't know you, -you don't know me. How do I know you're not some kind of a space alien?????

well I'm not, and this isn't suppose to be the "signal" either....

Old 12-20-2011, 01:57 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
Don't let them fool you, up there. There are plenty of THRYRONIUM CRYSTALS available at any mall. The OP got carried away with biological rectal surveys in a Vegas hotel, and doesn't want you knocking on the door.

Old 12-20-2011, 06:49 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Resistance is futile.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:46 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,068,288 times
Quote:
Hypothetical situation

Not saying this is happening at all, but if thousands of aliens were sent here relatively recently under cover of darkness to assimilate with your...not your....our, our culture while waiting for a signal to initiate a certain theoretically major event that may or may not exterminate you, not you...us. And say for instance, a certain unnamed communications officer assigned to broadcast a certain signal upon instructions from HQ was unable to do so because he accidentally spilled a Red Bull in the top of a certain communications device which apparently is unrepairable because this Mog-forsaken CRAP HOLE DOESN"T HAVE ANY THRYRONIUM CRYSTALS AVILABLE!!! Do you think a random posting on an internet forum would be enough to let the other aliens know that a certain operation is now ready to put into action? I mean theoretically speaking that is.
Oh I have a STRONG feeling they got the message...

Theoretically speaking of course.

Old 12-25-2011, 09:22 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Where's my tinfoil hat? Can never find that thing.....

Old 12-27-2011, 10:37 AM

26 posts, read 21,866 times
Quote:
Hypothetical situation

Only if it was agreed upon beforehand bertween the Com officer and his mates as to what specific net forum would be utilized in the event that standard communications were disrupted.
And I would also think that any extra-terrestial being who was advanced enough to posess space travel technology that could tame the vast distances between us and them (at least fivde light years) would know that Red Bull is bad for you.
Uhh..not "you" but, you know: "them."

(And there's no such element as "thyronium" btw. But I do sort of like how the invented name conveys thoughts of "thryroid" which regulates biological metabolism in humans, and thus then conveys thoughts of "powering" or "fueling" some sort of tech device. Not bad, kid.)

Old 12-27-2011, 12:12 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
it's probably nothing, guy is some kinda kook

Spoiler
LiveCountdown.com - Countdown Clocks (http://www.livecountdown.com/countdownclock/countdown.aspx?id=35803 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal