U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 09:13 PM

18 posts, read 21,321 times

Advertisements

SCARY BIBLE PROPHECY - Mark and number of 666. This is not from mainstream Christianity.

I realize many of you are already so jaded agianst any form of God belief that this information below won't make much difference to you. However for a few of you it will help you to grow in knowledge. Skeptics take a serious look, you have nothing to lose.

Accept Antichrist you go to hell: no exceptions - YouTube

2012 - 2019 WARNINGS - YouTube

Number of the beast calculator 666 calculation calculate - YouTube
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 09:17 PM

32,025 posts, read 33,647,975 times
Geez, again with the numerology junk.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Geez, again with the numerology junk.
Again ???

Old 02-23-2012, 09:52 PM

18,512 posts, read 15,936,161 times
I'm sooooo scared. (insert scarey scooby dooby doo music)

Last edited by Joe90; 02-23-2012 at 10:01 PM..

Old 02-23-2012, 10:27 PM

16,308 posts, read 26,184,010 times
As silly as nightmares from a scary movie. Why are people reduced to quaking scared little rabbits by some rather twisted fairy tales.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:44 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,637,250 times
You should read this debunk of your scary stuff here

Allaying the fears of the Mark of the Beast

If you can get around all these monumental impossibilities then maybe we can talk.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post

If you can get around all these monumental impossibilities then maybe we can talk.
I think the warnings are clear enough in the first video. No one is marking anyone yet with a buying and selling chip, but when they do and if there is a man also demanding you worship him or his image as the Bible declares well then I would pay serious attention.

Remember we can debate Bible prophecy forever and according to the Bible if in fact true one of the reasons for the Antichrist's rise is because the world refuses to believe the truth of Jesus Christ.

I did not say the truth of organized Christianity but the truth of Jesus Christ which is always personal and private.

So it does not really matter to me if you believe today or not, the wise reading will change their minds in the future. Those that still refuse even when these things happen in the future well the Bible says very few believe at the end. That is the reason for the end in the first place.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:13 PM

32,025 posts, read 33,647,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditor View Post
I think the warnings are clear enough in the first video. No one is marking anyone yet with a buying and selling chip, but when they do and if there is a man also demanding you worship him or his image as the Bible declares well then I would pay serious attention.

Remember we can debate Bible prophecy forever and according to the Bible if in fact true one of the reasons for the Antichrist's rise is because the world refuses to believe the truth of Jesus Christ.

I did not say the truth of organized Christianity but the truth of Jesus Christ which is always personal and private.

So it does not really matter to me if you believe today or not, the wise reading will change their minds in the future. Those that still refuse even when these things happen in the future well the Bible says very few believe at the end. That is the reason for the end in the first place.

Aww, it is just a whole lot of meadow muffins, just like your bible...Not a shred of truth to it, but hey you can shake in your boots if you want...I'll just sit back and laugh....

Old 02-23-2012, 11:17 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,637,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditor View Post

Everything you have stated is debunked IN DETAIL. This MoB crap is so 1980's technology and is IMPOSSIBLE to roll out. Perhaps you have never left your state or even your hometown and do not have a frigging clue how the rest of the world is.

Just tell us how you will roll out the MoB in Africa, India and China which is two thirds of the global population, then tell us who is going to pay for it.

We now have... (from my link)

So your antiquated RFID chip is still in use marking livestock and pets, TMK, no humans have been tagged apart from perhaps folk in mental institutions. The same technology is used in clothing stores to prevent shoplifting, the revised technology is now a strip and is included in wrappings on blocks of cheese for the same reason and the dreaded UPC is still gonna be around for awhile to come.

Finger print scanners

Palm print scanners

Eye scanners

The RFID chip is 80's technology and you were probably not even born then. That is over 30 years ago laddie.

Plus your numerology only works on the English alphabet but I guess you think everyone in the world speaks American huh?

Wake up and smell the roses, you have been lied to. I studied eschatology in detail and you are bringing up tired and old and debunked arguments.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:58 PM

16,308 posts, read 26,184,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post

They don't want to, they are addicted to the fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal