U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 11:11 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,116,019 times

Advertisements

I haven't taken pictures of any orbs, but I have seen three of them floating in my backyard. No pictures, I just saw them. Three glowing orange balls hovering about 10 feet off the ground. When I got up to get a closer look, they disappeared into the ground and that was that. I haven't seen them since.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2013, 10:08 PM

1,648 posts, read 3,556,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
How can you tell if the Orbs are benevolent - or not?
Orbs are extremely benign and friendly to the inhabitants of a home. I promise you that no harm will come to you or the occupants!!!! Be happy and welcome them!!

Old 12-29-2013, 02:22 PM

20,834 posts, read 26,218,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
Orbs are extremely benign and friendly to the inhabitants of a home. I promise you that no harm will come to you or the occupants!!!! Be happy and welcome them!!

Thank you Dean!

We decided NOT to purchase that house. Not because of the orbs. The whole Scranton Wilkes-Barre PA area had a darkness and heaviness to it. In a strange way, it attracted us.

But the Realtor's promises that the area was "up and coming" proved to be a lie.

We found our current home while taking our son to college. It's a peaceful and pretty 1920s Craftsman style house in a small Mid Western city. A lighter and more optimistic vibe.

My husband posted some pictures of orbs on this sub forum. We are not frightened of them. However we do not think they are "dust particles" either.
Neither of us will post any pictures here, because we were made fun of last time. But the important thing is that we are happy and have met a large and open minded paranormal community here!

New Years blessings to all!

Sheena

Old 12-30-2013, 08:39 AM

534 posts, read 794,218 times
In my house, Orbs appear while indulging in glenlivet.

Old 01-02-2014, 08:44 PM

20,834 posts, read 26,218,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinerica View Post
In my house, Orbs appear while indulging in glenlivet.

That can happen as well.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:50 AM

13 posts, read 24,588 times
Dust motes. Nothing more, nothing less. Spirits. lololololololololololol

Old 03-04-2016, 10:47 PM

1 posts, read 486 times
I have alot of orbs in my home and I first noticed them after my beloved 2 year old male cat died unexpectantly. I have even found his sister playing excitedly with some invisible presence. I have so much recorded video I almost ran out of memory on my phone. These Orbs are real and I do not feel scared by them. If you want to see any of my video coverage just email me at [email]bonniechase@hotmail.com[/email]

Old 03-05-2016, 01:16 AM

7,128 posts, read 3,562,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westender1 View Post
Dust motes. Nothing more, nothing less. Spirits. lololololololololololol
I can understand dust or fluff orbs on camera but not with the eye.

Old 03-05-2016, 01:52 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,633,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I can understand dust or fluff orbs on camera but not with the eye.
So fluff and light only exist in camera?

Do the laws of physics change?

Old 03-05-2016, 01:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 22,334,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
So fluff and light only exist in camera?

Do the laws of physics change?
No but dust motes need a light source to reflect to be seen. Hence, camera flash. I live in a dusty area, so I know dust is flying around all the time, but I don't see it until it settles in a layer....or until the sun hits the point in the sky where it filters in the window...and the dust gets to be seen whirling around.

I love the idea of orbs being spirit, but I simply don't believe in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal