Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 03:42 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Oh wow. I am NOT asking if you think doing this is a good thing. I absolutely think that it is not.

It is Karmic suicide, essentially.

But I happen to believe that it is possible for a very focused and evil person to engage in psychic attack. In several ways. Most often It is NOT done in a ritualistic manner.

But sometimes it is. I know there is division in the Pagan Community about this.( I am spiritually eclectic and have many pagan beliefs, but I am not a Pagan) but the Pagans who I know would think that even a "love spell" to make a boy fall in love with you, can I have karmic repercussions, because you are forcing or attempting to force another individual to do something that they would not ordinarily do.

I think that curses can be placed in the following ways - by using a ritual such as candle magick, for example.

By constantly wishing ill on another person.

By "praying" for another person to do something that would benefit YOU, but not necessarily them.

How do I think it works? I believe their are spirits, good and bad, elemental, and actual Thought Forms that can be created by a strong minded individual with an intense desire to make this happen. I do NOT think the person needs to even know about "thought forms" or "elementals"

But weather or not they know or believe, there are negative entities that I believe will to the biding of negative people.

There was a study a while back where people actually were asked to wish one plant well, and good health, and hope that the second plant withered and died.

The pants were both watered and received sunlight. One died within two weeks, the other flourished.

SO - am I completely alone here? Does ANYONE BELIEVE THAT THIS IS POSSIBLE AN DOES HAPPEN?

Great post...yes I think it can and does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 03:45 PM

I have done a spell jar.

It is not a curse, it is a protection spell - anyone who wishes me ill gets it reflected back on themselves.

I did it because I had a nutcase in my life who was clearly insane and intent on causing me problems. Shortly after, she vanished completely (and I hope permanently) from my life.

I have also done a car park spell. I always get a car park, often having someone vacate right in front of me. A skeptic friend says "statistically, that's going to happen". Well it's been about 3 years now and statistically, I should have NOT been able to find a park too, but it hasn't happened once.

Coincidences? Maybe.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:59 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I have done a spell jar.

It is not a curse, it is a protection spell - anyone who wishes me ill gets it reflected back on themselves.

I did it because I had a nutcase in my life who was clearly insane and intent on causing me problems. Shortly after, she vanished completely (and I hope permanently) from my life.

I have also done a car park spell. I always get a car park, often having someone vacate right in front of me. A skeptic friend says "statistically, that's going to happen". Well it's been about 3 years now and statistically, I should have NOT been able to find a park too, but it hasn't happened once.

Coincidences? Maybe.
I have done home protection rituals with salt and a candle and I like moon phases to assist manifestation. Maybe I believe in negative forces more than I care to acknowledge.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:26 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I have often witnessed a 'bad thing' happen to someone when they did something to me, and all I ever say is 'Karma will take care of it'....and sure enough, something happens...
YEP, YEP, YEP! Same thing has happened to me - even when I didn't even say or think "karma" (which is not something I really do anyway). I have never heard anyone else say that they noticed this, so I was glad to see your post!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:32 PM

I had a friend who was beaten regularly by her husband but kept it secret.

10 years later I bumped into her - her husband had such bad arthritis in his arms he could no longer work (or punch), and she had a small vertical scar across her throat (thyroid).

I did wonder about karma then...

Old 04-20-2012, 07:44 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
Quote:
I have done a spell jar.

Coincidences? Maybe.
A protection spell is different than a curse. What you are doing you do for yourself. Your intent and energy is not focused on doing a person harm specifically, but keeping harm away from you mainly. However, I'd be careful with that bounce back because it can back fire.

With the parking spot, you are not doing anything that opposes another being. Does not fall into any karmic basket.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:18 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
I had a friend who was beaten regularly by her husband but kept it secret.

10 years later I bumped into her - her husband had such bad arthritis in his arms he could no longer work (or punch), and she had a small vertical scar across her throat (thyroid).

I did wonder about karma then...
Sadly, she didn't have the courage to leave and shes taking care of his sorry @ss.

But yeah...I do see the karma there. I too, have no thyroid after an abusive relationship. I did finally find my voice, problem is, I don't know when to shut up now.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:31 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
i know of someone that practices voodoo and i have seen her "spells" work in a horrible fashion--i moved 2000 miles away to avoid her and her best friend--my ex(yes,this was the event that jet propelled my divorce too)---after many abusive years---was not willing to risk my or my children's souls

Old 04-20-2012, 09:46 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Quote:
I have done a spell jar.

Coincidences? Maybe.
I have done the spell jar also, and you are correct, if nothing is going on nothing bad happens. If it is, it returns to them, thrice fold.

I have no idea what a car park spell is. Never heard of this. Do tell.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:49 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Sadly, she didn't have the courage to leave and shes taking care of his sorry @ss.

But yeah...I do see the karma there. I too, have no thyroid after an abusive relationship. I did finally find my voice, problem is, I don't know when to shut up now.
Keep on talkin' - you have a lot of good stuff to say!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal