U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 PM

11,568 posts, read 14,603,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
I've never met him in person, but I get a very disgusted feeling when I see Donald Rumsfeld in pictures.
He is creepy. I feel like if you put on a special pair of sunglasses you can see what he really is. Someone call Roddy Piper and Keith david quick!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 07:27 PM

8,406 posts, read 11,831,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Kitty View Post
"Spooky" people...

Your post reminds me of an evil person I encountered 30 years ago. This man arrived at a party in the home of the man I was dating at the time. Several people from Germany working for the same company in Texas were in town for training and there was a gathering for cookout, beer etc. It continued into the evening. This particular man had a high level in Germany and he arrived after dark.

He was seven feet tall, black hair, black goatee, eyes so dark they also looked black and he was wearing a black suit with black shirt, black tie. It was as if he was announcing in every way possible that he was evil but he didn't need all the black because his eyes showed it all. He was more than big and strong. He was evil.

I have never before or since seen so many people rushing to kiss someone's a$$. They did and he strutted around showing everyone just how physically powerful he was. As people danced he decided everyone should get in a line with arms on shoulders. They did and he showed them how easy it was for him to control so many people with a slight touch of his hands. He would push them down into a crouch and hold them like that, never mind the music and dancing.

I avoided him but at one point got too close. He grabbed my arm and his intent was for me to look afraid and be so grateful if he let me go without crushing my arm. One thing I had not done was feel fear and I didn't do it then. I looked straight into his evil eyes, didn't say a word but my thoughts advised that there were higher powers protecting me. He had a quick twitch in his black eyes and let go of my arm. Shortly after that he left.

Here's the good part. Two weeks later I received a call at work from my boyfriend. They had just heard that the evil man was struck by lightning and instantly killed. He was on vacation in Brussels. Plenty of people were nearby, weather was clear and sunny. Suddenly one lightning bolt came down and splat, evil man was dead.

That's my story and proved to me that
evil does walk the earth and feeds on fear. Somehow it was easier for me to stand my ground when I knew without a doubt that he really was evil. It's harder to do when I'm fooled for a while.

Your story doesn't explain why you thought he was evil. Was it the way he was dressed?
Because that isn't a good explaination.
What did he do? What were his actions?

Old 05-02-2012, 07:44 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,605,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Your story doesn't explain why you thought he was evil. Was it the way he was dressed?
I disagree, I felt creeped out by the story.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:02 PM

1,973 posts, read 3,973,993 times
Quote:
Poor Goth dude gets struck by lightning: Frightened Christians cheer.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:44 PM

13,724 posts, read 16,804,466 times

Classics 4 - Spooky (Original Stereo) - YouTube

Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 AM

24,682 posts, read 49,148,876 times
Quote:
The fact the poster was so pleased when the man died, even though she didn't know he'd committed crime or evil acts, was actually one of the most disturbing parts of the story imo.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I am with Virgode here. I had a visual of this guy and the control he had over others and that was creepy, Along with the lightning strike. Maybe he was not evil, Or he was. But if he had that kind of control over people the scary part was what his intentions were. If you have that power, What do you do with it? Take advantage and fulfill dark desires or use it to stop those who do- Protecting the weaker. Wearing black does not mean evil either. Maybe he was a big fan of the Cure and Peter Murphy. It is the intent that tells the story.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:39 PM

8,406 posts, read 11,831,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The fact the poster was so pleased when the man died, even though she didn't know he'd committed crime or evil acts, was actually one of the most disturbing parts of the story imo.
Yes,I too was disturbed by that. Who gets happy over someone's death?
Maybe he was the life of the party? What does being influential have to do with being evil?
Or,being struck by lightning for that matter? Even some babies have gotten struck by lighting. I guess they were evil too?

I still waiting to hear about what made him evil? Did he commit a crime?

Last edited by jerseygal4u; 05-03-2012 at 05:50 PM..

Old 05-03-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Yes,I too was disturbed by that. Who gets happy over someone's death?
Maybe he was the life of the party? What does being influential have to do with being evil?
Or,being struck by lightning for that matter? Even some babies have gotten struck by lighting. I guess they were evil too?

I still waiting to hear about what made him evil? Did he commit a crime?
It's all relative. She was scared to where it left a lasting memory-Look how much detail she recalled. It is strange how creepy Goth man got struck down like that. if she was that fearful him no longer being with us eliminates the threat of her encountering him again. I don't think the OP goes around wishing doom and destruction for everyone that rubs her the wrong way.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:54 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,433,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
That's always the problem... it was very creepy, but in the end it's just a story. We don't really know if the details are true or not.

There is a danger in making a judgement strictly from "vibes" too; obviously feelings can be wrong.

But I can't deny that although they are extremely rare, there really are "spooky" people out there that seemingly ooze an almost "supernatural" evil.

I wasn't gonna share my experience(s) (how crooked of me me, eh? ), but maybe I should.

I have encountered several people who I believed were truly evil when I worked as a LEO a few years back. A couple characters really stick in my mind:

One guy I spoke to first on a routine civil complaint. I can't remember much about what specifically was said, except that he asked a bunch of legal questions relating to divorce that I just didn't have the answers to. What stuck in my mind, however was how much I was seriously disturbed by the guy's "vibes". He was quite wealthy, middle-aged, perfectly normal looking, but he was "evil" and I knew it without knowing anything about him. I brushed the feeling aside and quickly forgot about it afterwards.

Only a few weeks later I was trying to stop him from murdering his wife.

The wife went into the county courthouse to start the divorce process and when she drove out of the parking lot, he was waiting. He rammed his wife's vehicle, then jumped out and started stabbing her with a screwdriver. I was very close to the courthouse when the call came out and got there in less than a minute; I was right there with several other officers trying desperately to pull him off her; it was a very disturbing scene and very bloody. We couldn't shoot him without endangering others (there was quite a crowd standing around the vehicle in shock) and he was big guy, but we soon got him off her and in handcuffs. The wife was rushed off to the hospital, but she didn't make it.

Turns out the guy was an ex-military (If I remember right, a special forces soldier in Vietnam), a very successful (and rather vicious) businessman and a very cruel, controlling husband. He ended up committing suicide at the state prison a year or two later.

Another was an older man I once took in for DUI. It was his birthday, and for all the world he looked and acted like a kind old man who just made a dumb mistake, but I got the same sickening gut feeling that told me this guy was evil. After taking him in, I was called back into the jail where they showed me the guy's record. It was a mile long, full of violent charges and even a homicide for which he did 10 years in a Los Angeles prison. They guy sure knew how to act the part of a normal human being, but apparently he couldn't hide his "evil vibes" from me...

Last edited by Chango; 05-03-2012 at 08:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal