U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 03:42 PM

8,405 posts, read 11,807,034 times

Advertisements

Well,I hope most of you would have regarded Jesus as spooky too.
Just because someone doesn't look like the average person doesn't mean they are spooky. Or someone who rarely smiles doesn't mean they are creepy. Some people just don't express emotions. I don't know what's up with Americans and all this smiling business. Some people are nt merly mean,its just the way their face is set.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 03:46 PM

8,405 posts, read 11,807,034 times
A always remember a quote I heard before.
What's bad can be mistaken for good,and what's good can be mistaken for bad.
I think something I read from the bible,but I don't know the exact words.
I think it said Satan can make bad things appear good.

You guys might think putting a bowl of water by the bed etc is good but it actually invites eveil things. What would a bowl of water have anything to do with God?

Old 05-25-2012, 06:47 AM

11,531 posts, read 12,088,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulhall View Post
Mr. Crowley was just misunderstood. He was a satanist, pederast, pansexual, occultist. But then again, who isn't? He was a good man.

Here's Ozzy with the famous song for him.

Ozzy Osbourne Mr. Crowley lyrics - YouTube

Old 05-25-2012, 06:49 AM

11,531 posts, read 12,088,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
I disagree. I think he was just fine, and a true leader in his field of spiritualism (of course along with Mathers!). He doesn't creep me out at all.

I agree. He's not a bad person or anything.

Edit : I consider someone who rapes and kills and does needless violence to others a bad person. He wasn't any of that, to my knowledge.

Last edited by temptation001; 05-25-2012 at 07:05 AM..

Old 05-26-2012, 12:46 AM

4,043 posts, read 3,186,789 times
Yes, "spooky" but not in a creepy way! I was shopping no-telling how many years ago at the outlets of Waikele on Oahu, in Hawaii. It was a gorgeous day and very crowded. There was a young guy and gal, they looked like brother and sister, were tall and boy, did they stand out!

They had the most gorgeous, light blue eyes. They acted as if they were in town from a foreign land and were taking it all in, not hiding or acting suspicious but standing on the sidewalks in front of shops, and just sorta people-watching or observing.

My first thought was curiosity and then as I saw their eyes I thought, DANG! get them an agent! Hollywood will want them without question and this is something I still firmly believe.

I shopped and saw them again and I tell ya, they were dignified, quiet and just "different." It was as if I was watching a movie and seeing them acting like "strangers in a strange land" sort of thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal