Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 03:18 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times

Advertisements

Does it count that everytime I see a politician I get a spooky vibe? My skin crawls, I want to vomit, their eyes reveal that they are liars and snakes who speak with forked tongues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 10:30 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
Once I was walking with my girlfriend and we both started to feel sick to our stomachs. I thought I was literally becoming ill, as in I needed to go throw up or something, but then she admitted to feeling the same way, which made me think it was something energetic. Well as we approached the metro, we went down and waited for the train and felt more and more sick. There was this really dark, heavy, and creepy energy. About 10 feet away from us was a man sitting there with a baby, talking a bit too loudly to the baby. The baby was crying. He was saying things "I know that injection hurt but it is good for you." It felt like he was trying to convince people around him that the baby is really his to cover up for the fact he had kidnapped the baby. I don't think he really gave the baby an injection, but was trying to come up for an excuse for why a baby would be freaking out like that with "its own father". My girlfriend at the time and I just had this "OMG this is creepy should we do something?" moment. But we were too creeped out by his energy and what he could do to us to even call the cops or alert metro security. She and I are both 90% sure that baby was not his.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:33 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
It absorbs evil influences that may be sent towards you at night or may find their way to you by accident. I think all sensitive people should do this. I find that my dreams are both more lucid and pleasant since doing this.

It is a popular practice in Eastern Europe. The bowl should only be used and purchased for this purpose. A Dollar store one is fine. It should not be plastic.

It can't hurt, and I find it helps. Especially because I read for many people.

Other people put an egg in the corners of the room. Eggs as the holders of nascent life have long been thought to have spiritual properties. They absorb evil.
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try this.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:02 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
On "America's Top Psychic" a reality show of a few years ago, I got that feeling from the psychic voodist who was part of the competition. Not that she, herself, was evil--just that she projected, by voice, attitude, manner of speaking, appearance, etc., that she was "walking in the Darkness", that her own powers came from an evil source and not the "Light".

Old 04-30-2012, 11:41 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I encountered a guy when I was working retail late one night. He wanted to look at the hunting knives so I had to unlock the case and let him look at them. This guy was spooky creepy. Like grade B horror slasher movie creepy. Of course it was a rainy night.
He was pale with weird hair that was all bushy kind of like Kramer. Snaggle teeth and a whisper quiet way of talking. As he touched them I could tell he was " into" knives. I kept thinking that he was going to laugh maniacally and then stab me with one, but he didn't. I told him to be careful not to cut himself as he touched the edge of one and he got visibly irritated. " I know ALL about handling knives. ", he said." I have the UNCANNY ability to get knives INCREDIBLY sharp. My mother gets mad and says I get them too sharp. " Yeah, this guy was into knives.
He picks one and I made the mistake of not walking the knife up to the register. He poked around the department a little and I returned to eyeball him when he was at the register. No knife . He creeped the cashier out and she said he was acting all nervous as he was being checked out. He never bought the knife so I assume he stole it but possibly he just wanted to finger it and left it lay. I doubt it, he most likely stole it. But "the creeper" as I nicknamed him gave me such a bad vibe that no way was I going to confront him.
This other guy, a really weird little guy who would ask people a million questions about items( his nickname was " Mr. Questions" ), so much that we'd run off if we saw him or would dump him off on other sales people. Finally he creeped me out to the point where I just ignored him from then on. He wanted to know if we sold straps you could attach to a bed to keep somebody from getting out of it. ??? Okay, so long freak.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:41 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,640,250 times
When my daughter was 3, we were shopping for Easter dresses (or rather I was getting her a dress). She was walking a little ahead of me down the store aisle and I noticed a man walking towards us. There was nothing unusual about his clothing or person, but something made me speed up and pull my daughter out of the aisle and behind a rack of clothes. As he passed me by I got such a strong presence of blackness and evil surrounding him. I had the foolish notion that I had to get my little girl out of his path or something bad would happen to her. I feel a little silly talking about it now because nothing actually happened and I've no rational explanation for my feelings or actions at the time.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Once I was walking with my girlfriend and we both started to feel sick to our stomachs. I thought I was literally becoming ill, as in I needed to go throw up or something, but then she admitted to feeling the same way, which made me think it was something energetic. Well as we approached the metro, we went down and waited for the train and felt more and more sick. There was this really dark, heavy, and creepy energy. About 10 feet away from us was a man sitting there with a baby, talking a bit too loudly to the baby. The baby was crying. He was saying things "I know that injection hurt but it is good for you." It felt like he was trying to convince people around him that the baby is really his to cover up for the fact he had kidnapped the baby. I don't think he really gave the baby an injection, but was trying to come up for an excuse for why a baby would be freaking out like that with "its own father". My girlfriend at the time and I just had this "OMG this is creepy should we do something?" moment. But we were too creeped out by his energy and what he could do to us to even call the cops or alert metro security. She and I are both 90% sure that baby was not his.

Wow. Were there any reports of missing toddlers around that time period?

Old 05-02-2012, 06:31 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Here's another encounter I had working nights. My brother and I used to check EBAY for local historical items and such. One item that came up was a book written by a local physician and folklorist. He was a military doctor stationed in the caribbean before the turn of the century and wrote a book entitled " Negro Medical Folklore and voodoo practices, or someting like that. Naturally I was interested. POW WOW is big in the area and this was similar, the doctor did some writing on POW WOW as well.
A few days after I saw it was for sale, I was working with my brother. I thought about it and asked him if he had seen it was for sale and if he was interested in buying it. Just as I asked him and he said "Yes", a man walked into the department.
He was black and very old. Old and actually gray in both skin and hair. He was dressed in white like painters clothes. and had a stoma over his throat so he couldn't speak. This was at like 3 in the morning. He just walked by and continued walking. I had never seen him before and never saw him since.
When he was gone and we were sure he was out of ear shot. we looked at each other. I said did that guy give you a strange vibe? He said yes and he wasn't going to buy that book, he didn't like that coincidence. I thought it was a warning at least.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post
When my daughter was 3, we were shopping for Easter dresses (or rather I was getting her a dress). She was walking a little ahead of me down the store aisle and I noticed a man walking towards us. There was nothing unusual about his clothing or person, but something made me speed up and pull my daughter out of the aisle and behind a rack of clothes. As he passed me by I got such a strong presence of blackness and evil surrounding him. I had the foolish notion that I had to get my little girl out of his path or something bad would happen to her. I feel a little silly talking about it now because nothing actually happened and I've no rational explanation for my feelings or actions at the time.
Delusional paranoia...I've had similar feelings, associated with anxiety. It could be a possibility.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:58 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,018,151 times
I've never met him in person, but I get a very disgusted feeling when I see Donald Rumsfeld in pictures.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal