Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 12:33 AM

1 posts, read 5,359 times

Advertisements

Yes!!! I am looking at my baby monitor right now and there are two orbs floating around my son's head! I have never seen anything like this before. I went in the room and I cannot see anything with my naked eye. I went outside and there are not any lights at all. I do not believe in ghosts or anything like that, so I know there must be an explanation, but I have racked my brain and cannot think of one. Any thoughts?

Here is a link to youtube video I uploaded: http://youtu.be/TJry2JWg58c

Last edited by shell864; 07-23-2013 at 12:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2013, 02:47 PM

4,857 posts, read 5,768,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
no, we only had the audible monitors with our kids

Strange things though ...once I thought I saw a shadow moving down the hallway...looked like some older person, hunched over, in a robe or dress, disappeared when it got to a closed door.
Few weeks later, I was in the office and heard someone walk up, out of the corner of my eye I could see my wife standing in the door, I said "I am almost done for the nite" and when I turned, no one was there.
BUT The worst was one night I was not able to sleep, I had the baby monitor on, and I heard what sounded like a female voice coming through the monitor and it said "Aw...you are such a cute little boy" I turned and realized my wife was sound asleep next to me. I bolted to the other end of the house, no one was there, my baby son was sleeping in his bed, I said Out loud "Whoever you are get out of my house and don't ever come back"
Never saw or heard anything after that. Not sure to this day what ahppened, I have become less prone to believe in ghosts or such, but someting did come theough the monitor that once.
(And at the time this wa a brand new house)
Lol, it doesnt matter if the house is new. The land is old...

Old 09-26-2013, 06:36 PM

1 posts, read 5,182 times
For those saying that its dust...ummmm how about going on Google or something and look up babies and spirits. Ppl that are saying its dust or bugs....umm wtf kind of bug looking like that?? Y'all are saying its bugs/dust like y'all are experts and know all about that. Smh READ!!.....RESEARCH PPL!! I have a7 month old and saw orbs since 2months old on the Summer baby video monitor and started noticing them in pics.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:15 AM

4,965 posts, read 6,227,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msashley View Post
For those saying that its dust...ummmm how about going on Google or something and look up babies and spirits. Ppl that are saying its dust or bugs....umm wtf kind of bug looking like that?? Y'all are saying its bugs/dust like y'all are experts and know all about that. Smh READ!!.....RESEARCH PPL!! I have a7 month old and saw orbs since 2months old on the Summer baby video monitor and started noticing them in pics.
And you're saying this like you're an expert. There's a simple test to see if it's dust or not that we asked the OP to do. You have to eliminate any possibility of there being a natural cause before you can start thinking supernatural.

Old 09-28-2013, 01:58 AM

1,908 posts, read 2,525,900 times
I don't know if it is dust or an orb.

I watched it a few times last night and the ball of light seems to come in from the left, go right and then turn back around and head left. It looked too slow and controlled to be a bug or dust.

I have to say that I spent more time checking out videos of that cute baby Gabriel. What a camera ham, and his mom makes some funny videos.

Old 09-28-2013, 03:28 AM

17,472 posts, read 17,286,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell864 View Post
Yes!!! I am looking at my baby monitor right now and there are two orbs floating around my son's head! I have never seen anything like this before. I went in the room and I cannot see anything with my naked eye. I went outside and there are not any lights at all. I do not believe in ghosts or anything like that, so I know there must be an explanation, but I have racked my brain and cannot think of one. Any thoughts?

Here is a link to youtube video I uploaded: Flying Orbs on Baby Monitor - YouTube
Watched on my old iPhone. Couldn't see much to even guess. Will try again later on our smart tv.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:01 PM

2 posts, read 9,981 times
I have been seeing these since i was in 6th grade. i can confirm that i have mostly seen them at night, but i think that is only because they blend in with the rest of the light of day that we don't see them during light hours. Because i have seen them once or twice during the day and they were much dimmer, almost florescent looking. In any case, i have only seen them in my house, nowhere else, and it was usually while i was sleeping. when i see them, they usually vanish almost instantly, but from what i have seen, they come in three different colors: red blue and green. i just recently realized that those are the three basic colors of light in a box tv, and i really think that means something. But...being a child that grew up around this kind of stuff, i figured that if you have this issue, i would recommend doing everything possible to get rid of them. the first few years that i had discovered them, i started becoming paranoid, to the point where i didn't even like being in my house, and didn't want to be alone...ever. I had strange dreams that seemed so real, i remember them as if i had actually been there. Dreams of things coming after me, never anything in particular, but objects that i recognized, whether it was a doll or a radio, something i actually had that was being possessed in my dream. Anyways, my point being that whether these orbs are the cause of this or not, they are definitely a door to something bad. I have a younger sister who had some of the same issues a year or two ago also, so i know it wasn't just me

Old 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM

8,429 posts, read 10,841,482 times
They are neither dust particles, or something paranormal.
What they are is tiny particles of humidity in the air.
My video camera placed on the roof of my house showing the property, shows these same objects, as soon as it is dark.
They are moisture particles floating in the air, and nothing more.
Bob.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:06 PM

2 posts, read 9,981 times
In reference to calguy, or anybody else who agrees with him, he is absolutely right. most people possibly would have seen moisture or even dust reflecting the light, but i know what i experienced was correlated with what i saw. I do in fact believe that spirits are indeed a possibility, and should not be ruled out. people have deviated the term of spirits as some form of afterlife, wandering about this world looking for some sense of peace or purpose, which i believe is all incredibly false. All the photos, videos, or any info you can find will most likely tell you that this belief is the case, and will lead you far from the truth. I believe all forms of supernatural instances as such are evil. I believe they are all demons, and will do whatever they can to make us believe otherwise. We have to come to a realization that we have not discovered everything, and i believe that spiritual existence is able to be proven, we are just to in-advanced to even begin to understand. It would be like sending a space shuttle 2000 years back and expecting them to get to the moon. they would not understand a single concept of how anything in that ship would work; controls, zero gravity, oxygen, radiation poisoning, fuel. they would never grasp the idea, and would most likely break it down into something they understood and could use, just like we have with our theories of spirits. but i can guarantee that everyone that saw that shuttle would never dismiss it as a natural occurence, or that nothing could come of it. That shuttle could send them places they never even imagined had existed

Old 12-23-2013, 07:24 PM

1 posts, read 4,785 times
Default orbs

I had never experienced orbs, that was untill i had my daughter. She had too sleep with us when she was born her cot was by our bed, i was lying in bed and it was dark. There was a couple of nights where i was lying in bed awake, and i could see little balls of light no bigger than a thumb nail, moving erratically across the room. Funny thing was i did not feel scared, maybe a little unsure but i had a great sense of calm. I did look up thinking dust particles but they moved so quick in different directions there was no movement or fan in the room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal