Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 12:41 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times

Advertisements

This "Man" was supposedly connected to the famous "Mothman incidents". Did some reading on the story, And he was a stranger who appeared and made a few strange phone calls to John Keel and was related to other paranormal incidents in the Point pleasant area. I always though this story was eerie, Even if it's just folklore. Anyone else familiar with this story?

bs.com/weirdtales/thetruthonindridcold.htm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2012, 01:57 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Great thread but I have no idea. The whole mothman thing freaks me out.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:52 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,804,086 times
I'm not sure I buy the whole mothman thing... it sounds more like a case of hysteria to me, and the descriptions of the beast look too much like a barn owl in the dark to me, probably misinterpreted and remembered as "larger than life". Just my opinion.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:06 AM

2,104 posts, read 3,008,476 times
I only know what I saw in the movie. Gave me the creeps.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:00 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdurncat13 View Post
I only know what I saw in the movie. Gave me the creeps.
The movie was good. The part where Richard Gere gets the phone call from Indrid Cold was chilling.

One of those stories that is intriguing and spooky even if it's just hysteria or a hoax.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:55 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,231,748 times
Anyone have any information about Mr.Cold?

Old 06-04-2012, 06:42 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
They Don't See Through Us: Who is Indrid Cold?

Reminds me of an X-Files episode.

Old 03-24-2016, 08:21 AM

8 posts, read 9,556 times
Default I got a phone call from Cold and know what and who he is.

Indrid Cold is the Mothman but really he is called that because nocturnal butterfly's or moths in ancient culture represent the soul eternally trapped in the hellish realms.Who he really is.I think he might be Nightingale the robber or brigande from Slavic myths.He is know to summon up frigid winds which intertwine crops,kill flower petals,flatten trees and brig death.He blockades the road to Kiev Ukraine which is we're the survivors of Chernobyl were sent.Indrid showed up and people saw him before the reactor blew specifically the reactors core.In Nordic myths Odin has two black birds which bring him the news about the world or the headlines,Indrid sometimes reveals future headline to mortals.In Native American myths there is a story about Black God who appears as a black bird,he held all the animals man hunted on a place called rim hill.So between Nightingale and Black crow God complete famine.Indrid Cold has the beak of a blackbird,crow or raven I'm not sure despite seeing him in hell with Persephone the Queen of the Underworld,Hades reluctant bride during a nde near death experience.Persephone only spends fall and winter in the underworld.During these periods her mother Demeter brings famine via those seasons inability to produce vegetation or crops.In spring and summer when the earth comes alive again and things grow in which time Persephone is free to as she wishes where she wishes.When she visits Earth or its countries the spots she visits which usually have crops(Persephone is depicted holding wheat in art and looks like the Archangel Michael but is female hence Michael's arcitype).She to can intertwine crops or cause crop circle predictors of future famine?So Nightingale,Black God,Odins blackbirds together bring frigid cold,that cause vegetal famine,potential meat famine,and observe the news.Sound like anyone?P.S they are all blackbirds,or is Indrid Cold just Zeus' word for Cronus (crow nose ...see pic of Mothman...)Maybe that's why soo many ufos are spotted in the US it's just Gods way to use us in words like Prometheus,Theseus,Jesus,Perseus and other names and words that end with us that are importation.

Old 03-24-2016, 08:26 AM

Persephone is also called the kore , kora you know core like nuclear reactor core.It also says in the bible there is no difference between Greek and Jew.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:02 PM

I also learned that the offical explanation for the mothman was that it was a flock of cranes,that due to frigid weather made a u turn or went against its migration pattern and to point pleasant va
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal