Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2012, 11:40 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times

Advertisements

I don't have good evidence of this, just a gut feeling... but I think UFO's and Ghosts are the same phenomenon that is just being interpreted through cultural lenses as the spirits of the deceased and/or visitors from outer space and could very well be completely unrelated to either.

EVERYTHING on the subject is just a guess at this point, even the seemingly self-evident seperate "aliens and spirits" assumptions, after all. So why do we just assume we are seeing dead people or ET?

What do you think? Related or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2012, 11:47 AM

1,959 posts, read 3,101,622 times
I've said it before in other threads, but I think it is all dimensional. I think when we die, we change energy forms and that enables us to slip into a different time/space place. I think there are lots of them and I think even UFO's/aliens, are simply slipping in and out of other dimensions. When the conditions are just right, we see those indidivuals and perhaps, they see us and are as frightened.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:26 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl View Post
I've said it before in other threads, but I think it is all dimensional. I think when we die, we change energy forms and that enables us to slip into a different time/space place. I think there are lots of them and I think even UFO's/aliens, are simply slipping in and out of other dimensions. When the conditions are just right, we see those indidivuals and perhaps, they see us and are as frightened.
Makes sense.

Old 06-11-2012, 11:56 PM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Quote:
I feel the same way. I'll add to this by saying that consciousness can allow a person to travel to distance places as well (especially when we sleep). This can explain why we often have dreams of loved ones after death (sometimes not even knowing that they actually died until after the dream).

IMO, our current dimension (or "density" of reality) is a bit too "thick" to enable us to perceive certain things during our waking moments. I also believe that there are "others" out there (call them ETs) who have the technology to break the natural barriers of the MANY dimensions of reality. In short YES; I do believe that ANY visit from a non-Earth born intelligence is a visit from ET. That goes for "Gods", "Angels", "spirits", "demons", "Ghosts" whatever.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:32 AM

1,959 posts, read 3,101,622 times
One thing I was thinking about that is relevant to this discussion are the ghost war battles where many people and animals appear together. If we are energy and convert, then how is it that all the different energies come together at once to be wittnessed by us? And that brings me to another contemplation about finding all my deceased pets when I die. I wonder how all that works?

Old 06-12-2012, 08:43 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Quote:
One thing I was thinking about that is relevant to this discussion are the ghost war battles where many people and animals appear together. If we are energy and convert, then how is it that all the different energies come together at once to be wittnessed by us? And that brings me to another contemplation about finding all my deceased pets when I die. I wonder how all that works?
Or even ghost objects like planes, trains, ships or even the clothes ghosts are normally wearing.

Thinking back to my own ghost sightings, it was more like watching a 2-3 second long 3D movie... I felt like the "ghost" knew I was there and was responding to me, but feelings (hell, even eyesight!) can be wrong.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:57 AM

374 posts, read 812,578 times
Me and my friends we just talking about this last night. Then we got off talking about the men in black connection and ended up creeping ourselves out...

Old 06-12-2012, 10:11 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
I saw a UFO with a friend while we were sleeping in a tent at her house in the yard. We heard a strange humming noise and when we looked out it was hoovering over the house. It took off and was gone in seconds. My own opinion was that it was military in nature. Jets have red and white flashing lights and square windows. What an amazing coincidence that the UFO did as well. Now the door handle that turned by itself and the scratching I felt under the cot I was sleeping on another time I visited I can't explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal