Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 07:41 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times

Advertisements

And how many people have a sister they don't get along with, or a sister whose worldview is polar opposite?

My personal feeling would be, she may be my sister and I may not get along with her, but NOBODY better mess with her. Kind of like me and my brother fought like cats and dogs, but once at a party, someone got sideways with my brother and I was on him like you would not believe. Not that my brother needed protecting, it was just a family thing.

But I don't really have any experience with binding, so I will have to say follow your heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 11:55 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
When inside the store we said nothing that would give him that idea.

We spoke about fresh vegetables and the farmer's market that will open soon.

He answered the phone, people came in purchased things like sage and wind chimes and left.

Oh I know that all of those in laws are toxic. When we tried to lose them they hired a PI and tracked us down to rope my husband into the fold again. They hurt my children and this sister seems in control.

We live 400 miles away from them.

We have no energy to bind this woman. Especially not my husband. He was right on about so much.

He asked because he thinks that no one should even pray for another without permission.
He also needed a photograph and her hand writing.

He said if I'm wrong, nothing will happen. If I'm not your health (to my husband) will be restored and your feelings of depression and lethargy will go away.

That's what happened.

We have thought about a retaining order or an order of protection, but they have not violated it.

We would have to move again and inform them that they are not to contact us.

They play with my children's heads. That's the worst.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:54 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,222,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
When inside the store we said nothing that would give him that idea.

We spoke about fresh vegetables and the farmer's market that will open soon.

He answered the phone, people came in purchased things like sage and wind chimes and left.

Oh I know that all of those in laws are toxic. When we tried to lose them they hired a PI and tracked us down to rope my husband into the fold again. They hurt my children and this sister seems in control.

We live 400 miles away from them.

We have no energy to bind this woman. Especially not my husband. He was right on about so much.

He asked because he thinks that no one should even pray for another without permission.
He also needed a photograph and her hand writing.

He said if I'm wrong, nothing will happen. If I'm not your health (to my husband) will be restored and your feelings of depression and lethargy will go away.

That's what happened.

We have thought about a retaining order or an order of protection, but they have not violated it.

We would have to move again and inform them that they are not to contact us.

They play with my children's heads. That's the worst.
He sounds like the real deal.

I have a few toxic in-laws but they're just annoying, woefully under educated PITA's. Nonetheless, I would do what I had to in order to protect my loved ones.

I rely on my intuition to guide me.

Follow your heart, do what feels right to you.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
He sounds like the real deal.

I have a few toxic in-laws but they're just annoying, woefully under educated PITA's. Nonetheless, I would do what I had to in order to protect my loved ones.

I rely on my intuition to guide me.

Follow your heart, do what feels right to you.
This is how I feel. My intuition tells me that the man is honest and spiritual. He's helped others in this situation. His diagnoses, if you will, makes sense from a metaphysical point of view.

We decided that we had nothing to lose. His sister has only caused problems over the years and fueled his mother's hatred of our marriage. She also hired the private investigator to "reunite the family" then proceeded to snub us by not inviting us to her daughter and son's weddings!

Now that she wrote an insulting and condescending letter to my eldest child as a "graduation gift" - tucked inside a graduation card, admonishing him to be nothing like us and to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, I feel that a line has been crossed.

She also instructed him "not to believe us" about things we might have said about her mother. My husband's mother.

One thing the mother said said open finding out that I was pregnant with my son was "Well what are you going to do?" This was said in front of my husband and brother who went their to pick up some belongings of my husband. They were shocked. My husband said "What do you mean what are we going to do?" To which she replied "You can't have a baby with HER!" meaning me.

My brother said "Are you suggesting that my sister have an abortion?" to which she replied "Oh I don't know ...what, but she can't have that baby!"

When I did, understandably I did not want her near my baby boy.

She did visit me in the hospital and saw him at a holiday. I was carrying him and she said "He's so beautiful!" to which I replied "Yes, he is." Then she said, out of no where "One is enough!"

She held out her hand with her palm directed towards me. As if to say "STOP!"

I said to her that we planned to have several more. We never did. I was diagnosed with idiopathic premature ovarian failure. Incidentally, my mother had her last baby at 42, my grandmother at 45. I come from a VERY fertile line of women on both sides of the family. Most have at least three kids and do not marry early. Surprise babies are the norm.

She said "NO" "Don't be greedy! That's too much on MY SON!" (responsibility)

Strangely, his brother only has one biological son and a daughter adopted from China.

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:33 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
This is how I feel. My intuition tells me that the man is honest and spiritual. He's helped others in this situation. His diagnoses, if you will, makes sense from a metaphysical point of view.

We decided that we had nothing to lose. His sister has only caused problems over the years and fueled his mother's hatred of our marriage. She also hired the private investigator to "reunite the family" then proceeded to snub us by not inviting us to her daughter and son's weddings!

Now that she wrote an insulting and condescending letter to my eldest child as a "graduation gift" - tucked inside a graduation card, admonishing him to be nothing like us and to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, I feel that a line has been crossed.

She also instructed him "not to believe us" about things we might have said about her mother. My husband's mother.

One thing the mother said said open finding out that I was pregnant with my son was "Well what are you going to do?" This was said in front of my husband and brother who went their to pick up some belongings of my husband. They were shocked. My husband said "What do you mean what are we going to do?" To which she replied "You can't have a baby with HER!" meaning me.

My brother said "Are you suggesting that my sister have an abortion?" to which she replied "Oh I don't know ...what, but she can't have that baby!"

When I did, understandably I did not want her near my baby boy.

She did visit me in the hospital and saw him at a holiday. I was carrying him and she said "He's so beautiful!" to which I replied "Yes, he is." Then she said, out of no where "One is enough!"

She held out her hand with her palm directed towards me. As if to say "STOP!"

I said to her that we planned to have several more. We never did. I was diagnosed with idiopathic premature ovarian failure. Incidentally, my mother had her last baby at 42, my grandmother at 45. I come from a VERY fertile line of women on both sides of the family. Most have at least three kids and do not marry early. Surprise babies are the norm.

She said "NO" "Don't be greedy! That's too much on MY SON!" (responsibility)

Strangely, his brother only has one biological son and a daughter adopted from China.

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated.
Why does your husband tolerate this with continuing contact? I know thats not what you want to hear, but I don't believe in letting a complete stranger perform spells on family members anymore than I'd play with a Quiji board.

When tijlover answered some of your questions months ago in astrology and did their charts, he warned to stay clear of your hubbys family. Honestly, I've never seen him post that before, and I trust his astrology and intuitive posts on such topics.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:58 PM

We don't see them. They write letters and call us. I agree with you. I just don't know how to stop their contact.

It is as though they are taunting us.

My husband is apathetic. He has some medical problems. He has no use for them.

BUT they want him.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
We don't see them. They write letters and call us. I agree with you. I just don't know how to stop their contact.

It is as though they are taunting us.

My husband is apathetic. He has some medical problems. He has no use for them.

BUT they want him.
Of course they do, draw him into their web.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:19 PM

Exactly.

We didn't seek this man out. I have performed magik, and I generally protect myself. This is not aimed at me however. It is aimed at my husband.

I thought hard about it and asked many questions. The answer we obtained from this Wizard ( and yes, I feel a bit silly using the word) is that if there is no curse, nothing happens. He would essentially be removing a familiar spirit from her that she attracted by her hatred and arrogance, and banishing to to ...whence it came.

The man explained that she did not summon it. It came to her while in deep prayer against our marriage.
She will be better off with out her little helper, but not as powerful in a vengeful way.

People like this can rationalize anything. She thinks NYC deserved 911 because of homosexuals, and New Orleans deserved Katrina because of Voo Doo and drinking.

I feel safe in my heart that we have done nothing with a Karmic penalty. I'm not sure if it matters who does it.
Interestingly he asked for nothing of ours - not a handwriting sample, a DOB or a photograph or anything.
He asked for these of her.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:22 PM

We DID attempt to obtain a restraining order against them contacting us or our children, but unless they actually commit physical violence against us, we can not.

Additionally, she never wrote directly to either of our children until my eldest turned 18.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 06-20-2012 at 05:18 AM.. Reason: Please use appropriate language

Old 06-19-2012, 08:49 PM

The store sounds awesome, I could spend a day flipping thru books, and looking over merchandise.

My knowledge on spells, good or bad, are limited, I've always stayed away from it. So, what do I know, I'm ignorant on the topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal