Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 10:02 AM

430 posts, read 1,192,179 times

Advertisements

Do you guy's think this is valid? Discuss your opinions please.

Ghost Box Session In Insane Asylum - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 03:50 PM

567 posts, read 1,012,070 times
As real as a Unicorn imo.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:51 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
The guys on the t.v. program Ghost Adventures uses this.

I believe when you ask a question into the thin air and an intelligent response relating to your question comes back at you, it's head scratching time. Something manipulated energy to communicate with you.

I totally believe it's possible.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:26 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Well, I don't know about the validity of everything on paranormal programs.

Its mysterious, but possible on tape recording devices otherwise inaudible.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:17 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
This particular tape, in my opinion is definitely fake.
Having been involved in EVP for over twenty years,things in the video are nothing I have seen in my experiments.
First off, using this phone thing, or whatever it was, won't work to bring forth anything, especially voices of those who have passed.
Recording voices of those who have passed takes equipment that works in sequence, and rapid response to a question is never the case.
It takes time for the sound wave to be broken down into understandable speech., and that could never be achieved with this cell phone looking device.
EVP is not complicated, but one does need the correct equipment in order to be successful at obtaining voices, and this video is as phony as hell.
Another thing, in all my years of dealing with EVP, I have never experienced more than one spirit at a time while recording, and very rarely is a response to a question given in one word .(like stating a name)
As an example, when asking for a name, the spirit has to know which existence one on this side is referring to, when asking for a name.
You must remember, spirits have had many,many existences,
They re-incarnate perhaps thousands of times, so asking a name out of the blue never will get a response.
As an example, when I want to know the age of the spirit I am involved with, I ask, "what age were you in your last existence, when you passed"?
To that I will not only get the age at passing, but more often than not, the cause of death, and location.
As I stated above, spirits do not usually answer in one word.
Spirits like to give information when called upon, and this information is usually in the form of a sentence.
One would never ask"How old are you"?, and get the answer these people did.
Spirits have no age, they are ageless, so one would never get a response from a spirit as to how old they are, if asked by a novice that is incapable of asking the correct question.
Those of us (and there are many through out the world) who are seriously involved in EVP would look at this video and see it for what it truly is, and that is, it is staged.
Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal