Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 06:14 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,960,523 times

Advertisements

In 2007 I was living in New Hampshire. My husband was a police officer and so knew of the crimes that went on around town. At some point during the year we had a weird occurrence of store clerks/people claiming they were hypnotized by a man and convinced into giving upnmoney jewels etc. At the time most of this was not happening in our town so I didn't think much of it. I had woken one morning about 6 am and decided to take a drive as my husband was on duty and I enjoyed taking pictures before the people were milling around. As I passed through the main square turn about and onto a side road (town was dead at this hour I was the only one out) I noticed a man standing in the middle of the crosswalk looking at my car. He was wearing a red turbin and red draped almost dress looking outfit. He hadn't walked out into the crosswalk he was simply standing there as if waiting for a car. I slowed not knowing what was going on andnlocked my doors. He simply stood and stared at me. The most prominent thing about him was his eyes. I swear in everything he had gold eyes. The sun wasn't quite up but it wasn't dark, dusk I suppose but he was rig at the end of my bumper and his eyes almost seemed to emit their own light. He just stared, and I stared back almost frozen. Then he simply turned to th side and slowly walked away never looking back. After I took as second to realize what was going in I called my husband and he raced down there. I was interviewed andnas it turned out he was the suspect they were looking for who everyone claimed was the man taking their things. I had not heard a description ofnhim prior only the crime sprees going on. To this day I still get chills thinking of how calm and non emotional the man was just staring at me in my car.... Just thought I'd share.
Store clerk hypnotized during robbery. - YouTube
Here's a video of what was going on at the time.. The man is wearing a black turbin (sp?) in this vid I saw him in a red one ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM

157 posts, read 499,217 times
Wow, that's crazy! Creepy...

Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 PM

1,714 posts, read 3,851,293 times
Hypnosis is absolutely real and can be very dangerous--that's what my UCLA psychology professor said.

He is/was a director of a hospital's psychiatric department and has his own practice, so he knows his stuff 100%.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:50 AM

24,100 posts, read 32,460,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
In 2007 I was living in New Hampshire. My husband was a police officer and so knew of the crimes that went on around town. At some point during the year we had a weird occurrence of store clerks/people claiming they were hypnotized by a man and convinced into giving upnmoney jewels etc. At the time most of this was not happening in our town so I didn't think much of it. I had woken one morning about 6 am and decided to take a drive as my husband was on duty and I enjoyed taking pictures before the people were milling around. As I passed through the main square turn about and onto a side road (town was dead at this hour I was the only one out) I noticed a man standing in the middle of the crosswalk looking at my car. He was wearing a red turbin and red draped almost dress looking outfit. He hadn't walked out into the crosswalk he was simply standing there as if waiting for a car. I slowed not knowing what was going on andnlocked my doors. He simply stood and stared at me. The most prominent thing about him was his eyes. I swear in everything he had gold eyes. The sun wasn't quite up but it wasn't dark, dusk I suppose but he was rig at the end of my bumper and his eyes almost seemed to emit their own light. He just stared, and I stared back almost frozen. Then he simply turned to th side and slowly walked away never looking back. After I took as second to realize what was going in I called my husband and he raced down there. I was interviewed andnas it turned out he was the suspect they were looking for who everyone claimed was the man taking their things. I had not heard a description ofnhim prior only the crime sprees going on. To this day I still get chills thinking of how calm and non emotional the man was just staring at me in my car.... Just thought I'd share.

Store clerk hypnotized during robbery. - YouTube
Here's a video of what was going on at the time.. The man is wearing a black turbin (sp?) in this vid I saw him in a red one ...
This is strange and creepy.Do you think he was a real person or something else?
I mean gold eyes that emit light are not really the norm.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:06 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
I think he was just a kook who enjoyed creeping people out - either kind of crazy or just liked messing with people. I think the gold eyes could've been contact lenses, a ploy to further enhance his appearance of being 'otherworldly' and perhaps something which would help hypnotize somebody?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal