Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 03:34 PM

23,864 posts, read 32,129,837 times

Advertisements

Look there is no "three psychic rule" that if three psychics say the same thing it's true.

So I wouldn't worry. If what the psychic says resonates for you accept it. If not, don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 02:09 PM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,769,157 times
Quote:
Sheena12: Look there is no "three psychic rule" that if three psychics say the same thing it's true.
LOL. That's true, but it does sound funny! BUT....is there a FIVE psychic rule, or a FOUR psychic rule??? (Just kidding)

Old 07-17-2012, 02:12 AM

23,864 posts, read 32,129,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
LOL. That's true, but it does sound funny! BUT....is there a FIVE psychic rule, or a FOUR psychic rule??? (Just kidding)
LOL!!! I don't know...ya know when you get up to seven psychics you might want to engrave that stuff in stone...or is it eight???

Old 07-17-2012, 02:19 AM

35,095 posts, read 50,957,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I don't think so.

One thing they all tell me is that I will have 3 children.

I always wonder if its in my hand or something...
Anyone can have 3 children so that is not an actual "sign" that they are telling the truth. The reason being you and anyone else on the planet can "choose" to have 3 children be it natural birth parents, adoption, artificial insemination etc.

IF one or more of these Psychics you are going to tells you something that is truly out of the ordinary it is perhaps true IF you continue to follow the same path in your life that you are currently following. IF one thing changes that will change what is possible in the future. A possible change in your path would be something along the lines of the following: You have taken the same route to work in the morning and home from work in the evening except one day you decide to turn left on a particular street instead of going straight, that one turn can change everything in your future life path. I hope that makes sense to you.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:36 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,790,803 times
A thought occurred to me about 3 children. I have 3, my sister has 3. My next door neighbor on one side has just 2, but her daughter has 3. The family across the street has 3. My neighbor on the other side has 3. the next house has just 2, but the family next door to them has 3, and the next house down the line with kids also has 3. Thinking of the other families in my neighborhood, I recall more of them having 3 than 2. No one has 4.
Just a thought.

Old 07-21-2012, 12:57 PM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,769,157 times
Well, then it MUST be "The Three Psychic Rule!"

Old 07-21-2012, 01:47 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,743,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I have been to three psychics on three different ocassions. I always go back because for some reason I just want to confirm what the last one said.

I went once in August 2011, December 2011 and June 2012.

They always tell me the same thing.

Could there necessarily be some truth to this?

I usually do a palm reading.
1. Most of them have the same spiel based on what you tell them.
2. They could meet at a local restaurant and discuss their clients with one another and come up with the same story to keep clients coming back and get them to think that Psychics really can predict the future. Its called Collusion.
3. Only our Creator knows our lives from start to finish and inbetween and its only him we should be going to with our prayers, needs, challenges, desires, and for wisdom. He also says to stay away from Divination which is fortune telling , psychic phenomina, and the like.

Id encourage you to start a real personal relationship with your Creator who loves you and who says you can right to him with your needs, concerns, and joys. His name is Jesus and he knows you better than you do yourself. Just reach out to him...and save giving Others your money.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:51 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,836,314 times
Will not repond to the "Psychic" rule in thinking but the Palm reader is another subject of sorts.

Many decades ago as a 12 yr old had my palm read by a wine drinking man (who was a stranger) at the farm house of a friend I was visiting at.

Everything he told me (speaking in Hungarian) has come true over the last 80yrs (to be 81 in 3 weeks).

A few times over the yrs mentioned my story and most laughed at me.

28 yrs ago a licensed Palm reader told me a few things would happen in exactly 18 months........and they did at that exact time.

So, what are we to believe? Psychic or Palm reading.

Thought I'd throw a curve into the subject matter.

Old 07-21-2012, 02:15 PM

1,789 posts, read 2,905,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Will not repond to the "Psychic" rule in thinking but the Palm reader is another subject of sorts.

Many decades ago as a 12 yr old had my palm read by a wine drinking man (who was a stranger) at the farm house of a friend I was visiting at.

Everything he told me (speaking in Hungarian) has come true over the last 80yrs (to be 81 in 3 weeks).

A few times over the yrs mentioned my story and most laughed at me.

28 yrs ago a licensed Palm reader told me a few things would happen in exactly 18 months........and they did at that exact time.

So, what are we to believe? Psychic or Palm reading.

Thought I'd throw a curve into the subject matter.
there is a psychic center in the palm of your hand. so reading palms can tune in to that. i studied palm reading just briefly many years ago. i was looking at the hands of people i worked with and you could see certain things that have proven true through the years. my female boss had a LONG marriage line. she's been married for decades now to the same man. i was looking at the hand of a british guy i worked with and i knew he had one wife and one child at that time. he had so many lines for children, i blurted out "you have children you don't even know you have!" i tell ya, you've never seen a face so beet red! his reply was "i'm keeping you away from my mary!" (his wife)

Old 07-21-2012, 03:02 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,743,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post
there is a psychic center in the palm of your hand. so reading palms can tune in to that. i studied palm reading just briefly many years ago. i was looking at the hands of people i worked with and you could see certain things that have proven true through the years. my female boss had a LONG marriage line. she's been married for decades now to the same man. i was looking at the hand of a british guy i worked with and i knew he had one wife and one child at that time. he had so many lines for children, i blurted out "you have children you don't even know you have!" i tell ya, you've never seen a face so beet red! his reply was "i'm keeping you away from my mary!" (his wife)
What do you do if the Person doesnt have any hands, or, has hands that were burned badly in a fire showing no lines on the palms ? Take a look at nape of his neck ?! PLEASE...dont put your trust in these Charletons . Its interesting how they tell people that they are coming into riches...yet all the Psychics can afford are those rundown Shacks on the crime ridden side of town with a make-shift sign advertising their 'profession' .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal