U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 05:04 PM

115 posts, read 148,299 times

Advertisements

My guess is that all three palm readers got the same training from the official palm reading guide to reading palms.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 07:09 PM

11,288 posts, read 23,695,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
What do you do if the Person doesnt have any hands, or, has hands that were burned badly in a fire showing no lines on the palms ? Take a look at nape of his neck ?! PLEASE...dont put your trust in these Charletons . Its interesting how they tell people that they are coming into riches...yet all the Psychics can afford are those rundown Shacks on the crime ridden side of town with a make-shift sign advertising their 'profession' .
Good post

I wish more people would wake up to the fact that this is how people should view Christianity and organized religion in general.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,069 times
HI there - this messages is around a year late, but hopefully it will help.

If you are having palm print readings, then they will be able to tell about children. The indications for this are at the bottom of the pinkie finger, (the smallest finger), and this is shown by the horizontal lines there. That would indicate how many children. I hope this helps. Palmistry is very precise for the moment that the reading is given. However, we can change the lines of our hands just as we are in charge of our destiny and can alter the lines in our hands by visualisation or the decisions we make in life.

Old 12-30-2013, 06:48 PM

2,321 posts, read 2,288,347 times
In my college years, I went to a palm reader who said I'd have three kids and showed me the three lines below the small finger that indicated this. At the time, I thought, "No way; I don't want kids," because I never did.

Today, those three little lines are all but gone -- except for a remnant of what looks like one. I still don't want kids and am too old to have them anyway. I haven't thought about that in years!

Old 12-30-2013, 09:42 PM

534 posts, read 794,342 times
Default Is it possible that they are related..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I have been to three psychics on three different ocassions. I always go back because for some reason I just want to confirm what the last one said.

I went once in August 2011, December 2011 and June 2012.

They always tell me the same thing.

Could there necessarily be some truth to this?

I usually do a palm reading.
All in the family....

Old 07-20-2017, 09:37 AM

1 posts, read 454 times
i been told by seven psychics even over the phone the same thing that my ex is going to coming back july-august hes my soulmate ?? could it be true when we ended it didnt felt right

Old 07-20-2017, 10:40 AM

7,983 posts, read 6,360,986 times
All it means is that 3 out of 3 palm readers can count the 3 lines on your hand. Has absolutely nothing to do with how many children you will have. Your number of children will likely depend on: a) how many children you want, and: b) the type of birth control you use and how successful you are at using it. Of course some people would like children but can't have them. I wonder how many lines are on their hands?

Old 07-20-2017, 09:19 PM

5,834 posts, read 4,536,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisnunez23 View Post
i been told by seven psychics even over the phone the same thing that my ex is going to coming back july-august hes my soulmate ?? could it be true when we ended it didnt felt right
My two cents -- I'd suggest going with your instincts. If it didn't feel right when it ended, it's a good chance it's not going to feel right if you pick up with your ex again -- no matter what the psychics say. Don't set yourself up for more heartache.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:40 PM

68,154 posts, read 63,499,197 times
My sister was told many years ago that she would have a marriage that was unconventional in some way, and that she would have two sons and a daughter.

She has been with a person of a different race since 1976, when it was unusual enough to see interracial couples that people stared at them in public.

She could not conceive. Her husband has two sons from a previous marriage who were small children when their relationship began, and then they adopted a daughter, so she has two sons and a daughter--she just did not give birth to them.

Old 07-22-2017, 03:40 PM

866 posts, read 489,168 times
Wink Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
Could there necessarily be some truth to this?
YES! Now what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal