Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 12:17 PM

7,104 posts, read 11,598,935 times

Advertisements

Yep, I KNEW cats were aliens. This is why my dog gives them such a hard time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 12:20 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,348,092 times

Cat is some sort of Russian code word.

When Vladimir Putin suddenly kissed a little boy on the stomach in the middle of Red Square,
Putin said he was suddenly moved to stoke the boy, "like a kitten." If you believe that, you
are naive. It was code for something else.

Also, Putin has been photographed with a tiger.

Later, Putin was given a tiger cub as a gift.

Again... this all symbolizes something else.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:47 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post

Cat is some sort of Russian code word.

When Vladimir Putin suddenly kissed a little boy on the stomach in the middle of Red Square,
Putin said he was suddenly moved to stoke the boy, "like a kitten." If you believe that, you
are naive. It was code for something else.

Also, Putin has been photographed with a tiger.

Later, Putin was given a tiger cub as a gift.

Again... this all symbolizes something else.

Ok, i'll bite...........

What does it symbolize?

Old 07-16-2012, 04:47 PM

1,767 posts, read 2,348,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post

Ok, i'll bite...........

What does it symbolize?

I can only guess. Maybe cats symbolize a secret/hidden part of Russia.
Heaven knows Russia is big enough to hide a great many interesting secrets.

Vladimir Putin is known for symbolic gestures and language. When he acts/speaks
strange and/or foolish, you can bet it's for a very good reason.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:46 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,193,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Here's one straight from the sci-fi channel. Russian air traffic control tracked a 6000 MPH bogey, And then received a transmission of "cat-like" language. The broadcast intrusion is not what's unusual, And it could have been a glitch in the systems but 6000 MPH I imagine would be fatal to a human pilot. A different, wild story either way!

Russian flight controllers find UFO with aliens that speak in 'cat-like language' | Mail Online

Meow!!!
I guess you have never heard of pulse detonation wave engines that leave doughnuts on a rope contrails.....

AKA: The Aurora, Mach 11.2 or 8,000MPH...

secret aurora plane contrail's filmed - YouTube

Black projects: Does the Aurora exist? - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOlQxcl-xQ&

Old 07-16-2012, 09:55 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,193,209 times
Quote:
Here's one straight from the sci-fi channel. Russian air traffic control tracked a 6000 MPH bogey, And then received a transmission of "cat-like" language. The broadcast intrusion is not what's unusual, And it could have been a glitch in the systems but 6000 MPH I imagine would be fatal to a human pilot. A different, wild story either way!

Russian flight controllers find UFO with aliens that speak in 'cat-like language' | Mail Online

Meow!!!
I guess you have never heard of pulse detonation wave engines that leave doughnuts on a rope contrails.....

AKA: The Aurora, speed >8000MPH Mach 11.2

secret aurora plane contrail's filmed - YouTube

Black projects: Does the Aurora exist? - YouTube

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a...00_aurora1.jpg

xxhttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats62027_hbt-3x.jpg

Old 07-18-2012, 12:12 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,670,912 times
While looking for something else, I came across this which is a bit interesting...
ET Physical Characteristics
Scroll down a bit to where it says 'cat'.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:34 AM

137 posts, read 241,604 times
Quote:

Meow!!!
I almost guarantee you it was the CIA or one of Russia's own covert craft. If you look back at the history of the cold war and how the American CIA and Lockheed developed the U2 the A12 and the Stealth bomber in complete secrecy for the most part initially, it makes complete sense that it was a secret aircraft. I would definitely believe we have something that would go 6000mph in 2012. With every public release of (advanced aircraft technology) claiming to be a (leading edge) at the time of release....there is something 20 to 30 years more advanced than said technology already in flight by the world's super powers. In the past few years we have seen the surfacing of the X37-B unmanned spacecraft that is a project of NASA and the Department of defense...They will not comment on its purpose other than reconnaissance. But how long have we had it? its a remote control space craft!! It even looks like the 80's technology of the Shuttle the way its built so just imagine what the true current secret aircraft are. Back in the 50's and 60's when the A12 and the U2 were under wraps people reported them as UFO's all over the world because at that time the public knowledge was that NOTHING was that high or that fast. Well now we know what it was.

I found a facility in Nevada within the Atomic test range, over the hill from A51 that has been constructed in the past 10 years or so. If you have google earth you can go back and see it being built in the time-line. The question is: What the hell is flying out of there? Look at the odd hangars, and new runway. Sorry for the long link:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=rache...l,+Nevada&z=18

Old 07-18-2012, 01:15 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,130,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticMedia View Post
I almost guarantee you it was the CIA or one of Russia's own covert craft. If you look back at the history of the cold war and how the American CIA and Lockheed developed the U2 the A12 and the Stealth bomber in complete secrecy for the most part initially, it makes complete sense that it was a secret aircraft. I would definitely believe we have something that would go 6000mph in 2012. With every public release of (advanced aircraft technology) claiming to be a (leading edge) at the time of release....there is something 20 to 30 years more advanced than said technology already in flight by the world's super powers. In the past few years we have seen the surfacing of the X37-B unmanned spacecraft that is a project of NASA and the Department of defense...They will not comment on its purpose other than reconnaissance. But how long have we had it? its a remote control space craft!! It even looks like the 80's technology of the Shuttle the way its built so just imagine what the true current secret aircraft are. Back in the 50's and 60's when the A12 and the U2 were under wraps people reported them as UFO's all over the world because at that time the public knowledge was that NOTHING was that high or that fast. Well now we know what it was.

I found a facility in Nevada within the Atomic test range, over the hill from A51 that has been constructed in the past 10 years or so. If you have google earth you can go back and see it being built in the time-line. The question is: What the hell is flying out of there? Look at the odd hangars, and new runway. Sorry for the long link:

Wow, great post. Thakns for the info!!

Old 07-18-2012, 05:52 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticMedia View Post

Doesn't explain the "cat like" language being transmitted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal