Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:20 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times

Advertisements

Has anyone here tried communicating with spirits on crossovertalk?

I'm not sure what to make of any of it.

I would like to know how it works, what channel is open to get the voices and speech-like communication.

It's very unusual.

Crossover talk 1 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Default Instrumental TransCommunication.

The concept of spirits interacting with telecommunications. The concept is their energy can enter the airwaves and telephone lines. People have reported receiving calls from deceased people and that the telephone ring is flat or odd. It's certainly an interesting concept, A bit chilling also. I do not have any experiences though.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:06 PM

Default Skype crossover talk.

Or instrumental trans-communication. I have been watching videos with this and it seems all a bit hard to believe. While it would be possible if there is electromagnetic energy that a deceased "essence" can channel, I find it hard to believe that we can plug in a phone and call the spirit world. I mentioned in a another thread that people have received phone calls from others and later found out they had passed away and these events being random and select are more believable.

Has anyone tried this firsthand? This new thing is getting a lot of popularity. Pareidolia or a breakthrough?

Old 07-06-2012, 08:14 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott
The concept of spirits interacting with telecommunications. The concept is their energy can enter the airwaves and telephone lines. People have reported receiving calls from deceased people and that the telephone ring is flat or odd. It's certainly an interesting concept, A bit chilling also. I do not have any experiences though.
Think about it: that is about the ONLY WAY they can communicate with us thru ELECTRONIC MEANS!!

Either from a microphone,a camera,VOIP chat online,etc......... That is thier way of communicating!

Old 07-06-2012, 09:52 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
I copied my answer in another thread dealing with this subject.
The reply I gave in that thread applies to this thread as well.

"Having been involved in EVP for over twenty years,things in the video are nothing I have seen in my experiments.
First off, using this phone thing, or whatever it was, won't work to bring forth anything, especially voices of those who have passed.
Recording voices of those who have passed takes equipment that works in sequence, and rapid response to a question is never the case.
It takes time for the sound wave to be broken down into understandable speech., and that could never be achieved with this cell phone looking device.
EVP is not complicated, but one does need the correct equipment in order to be successful at obtaining voices, and this video is as phony as hell.
Another thing, in all my years of dealing with EVP, I have never experienced more than one spirit at a time while recording, and very rarely is a response to a question given in one word .(like stating a name)
As an example, when asking for a name, the spirit has to know which existence one on this side is referring to, when asking for a name.
You must remember, spirits have had many,many existences,
They re-incarnate perhaps thousands of times, so asking a name out of the blue never will get a response.
As an example, when I want to know the age of the spirit I am involved with, I ask, "what age were you in your last existence, when you passed"?
To that I will not only get the age at passing, but more often than not, the cause of death, and location.
As I stated above, spirits do not usually answer in one word.
Spirits like to give information when called upon, and this information is usually in the form of a sentence.
One would never ask"How old are you"?, and get the answer these people did.
Spirits have no age, they are ageless, so one would never get a response from a spirit as to how old they are, if asked by a novice that is incapable of asking the correct question.
Those of us (and there are many through out the world) who are seriously involved in EVP would look at this video and see it for what it truly is, and that is, it is staged."

One more thing I had to add regarding the video above.
The person asking the question asked the spirit "What is the date today", and "was it a boy or girl"?
Neither of these question have any relevance to the spirit world, due to the facts they are timeless, and have no conception of human, physical time, nor do they have any gender.
The closest they come to gender is when they re-incarnate into some sort of matter, and here in this world, unlike other worlds in the universe, gender is male or female.
Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 07-06-2012 at 10:03 PM..

Old 07-16-2012, 10:11 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
So, no helpful hints on how to initiate a conversation..

Old 07-18-2012, 08:15 AM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
I've been the recipient of very disturbing phone calls from something that actually followed me from place to place, even calling me at a hotel and a friends house.

The calls are infrequent now, but they still occur. Once my cousin and I received a very strange call from something - couldn't tell if it was a man or woman that laughed over and over like a demented clown. In the back ground there was static. SCAREY AS HELL!!!

I think using Skype this way would be much like using the Ouija board. Opening a gateway - only in a high tech way.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I've been the recipient of very disturbing phone calls from something that actually followed me from place to place, even calling me at a hotel and a friends house.

The calls are infrequent now, but they still occur. Once my cousin and I received a very strange call from something - couldn't tell if it was a man or woman that laughed over and over like a demented clown. In the back ground there was static. SCAREY AS HELL!!!

I think using Skype this way would be much like using the Ouija board. Opening a gateway - only in a high tech way.
Yikes! Scary. Could it have been a person just messing with you somehow? The laughing one sounds most defiantly like a crank call.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post

it reminds me of in my old apartment's home phone some years ago a mumbling woman would call on Friday and Sat for about 2 weeks. Due to it being on weekends it was likely just a drunk.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:58 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Yikes! Scary. Could it have been a person just messing with you somehow? The laughing one sounds most defiantly like a crank call.
No we called the telephone company and there was no record of an incoming call at that time! It was 2:50 AM

THEN a couple of years later, the same cousin was vising New Orleans and recieved a series of the same calls from the same thing! She called me at home and was terrified and I told her to call the desk

She did. The desk had an old fashioned switch board operator - it was the early 80s - and the operator said their had been no calls to her room.

I had a call from The Thing also. The last one was in 1986. My cousin was on her way to visit me at the time. This time it was at 11PM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal