Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 10:29 PM

23,966 posts, read 32,289,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Are there any aliens reading this? We're in a world of hurt down here and all you do is just watch! Why won't you help us? Please come see me tonight and help me understand. I promise I won't try to punch you just as long as you let me keep my underwear.

(I thought... Hell, it's worth a try! )

Anyway, my real question... If aliens are real and are really coming here, why won't they help us overcome the many seemingly insurmountable problems that we do not seem to have the wisdom to resolve ourselves?

From a human perspective, it is morally reprehensible to just stand by and watch while innocent people suffer and die when it's within the observer's power to help... and since there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence for the existence of UFOs but no invasion fleet here trying to exterminate us or make us into slaves/food/pets/ect. it's safe to say "they" don't necessarily have hostile intentions.

So why don't they help?

I think that they don't want to help. If they are watching us, it is in a dispassionate way.

They may be so far advanced that they have invested things that are far more reliable than slaves.

And I said dispassionate. I don't even think they care to have what we have or invade us or steal what we have.

They don't need this. They have what they have. And it's better than what we have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 05:46 PM

13,513 posts, read 19,235,612 times
They look at us from a hole in the sky, just like we watch TV, only some of them won't even let there little ones look (it's a very corrupt show)...we are the Barenstein Bears to them....when some children watch (always with adult supervision of course) they tell them "and THIS son, is what NOT to do".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal