Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 AM

30,525 posts, read 16,217,604 times

Advertisements

eep!

I bought that as fixer-upper (and it is!) for me to retire in next year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 07:51 AM

305 posts, read 553,463 times
This is my house - there have been some odd things that have happened in this bedroom, but it is a fairly new house..

Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
eep!

I bought that as fixer-upper (and it is!) for me to retire in next year.
The foundation in the pic looks crooked. Did you get an inspection?

Old 09-30-2012, 08:36 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthevergeofanervous View Post
This is my house - there have been some odd things that have happened in this bedroom, but it is a fairly new house..

Take a White Sage Smudge Stick through the entire home and around all the inner and outer doors and ask whomever is there to please stay outside of the home because you are not comfortable with them being inside. You may have to ask a couple of times and be polite but firm about them staying outside, they will comply and all will be well.

Your home is beautiful and I hope I do not offend you and my apologies if I do, I don't mean to, but it feels too sterile. It feels lived in like a house but not lived in like a home if that makes any sense to you.

It does not feel your warmth as a person has been put into this home, it wants to feel your warmth and be welcoming and inviting and lived in and loved. I'm all for clean, tidy and orderly however, a home has to be lived in to feel loved. Right now my home looks like it's been lived in by a tornado.........LOL
We are in the midst of sorting and getting rid of things as well as digitizing all of our old files so absolutely every room is a complete mess with boxes of things going to the garage sale or being donated and paper files out everywhere. It will be finished soon but it will be nice when the tornado moves on.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:39 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:

Immediately, I feel I see something on the wall where the bed with the pink bedspread is as if someone painted over it. Just looking at it you will see a reflection of the window next to it so that is not what I'm talking about, there's something under the paint. It's just a sense I'm getting. It's the only picture that gave me an immediate sensation without staring at it.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Take a White Sage Smudge Stick through the entire home and around all the inner and outer doors and ask whomever is there to please stay outside of the home because you are not comfortable with them being inside. You may have to ask a couple of times and be polite but firm about them staying outside, they will comply and all will be well.

Your home is beautiful and I hope I do not offend you and my apologies if I do, I don't mean to, but it feels too sterile. It feels lived in like a house but not lived in like a home if that makes any sense to you.

It does not feel your warmth as a person has been put into this home, it wants to feel your warmth and be welcoming and inviting and lived in and loved. I'm all for clean, tidy and orderly however, a home has to be lived in to feel loved. Right now my home looks like it's been lived in by a tornado.........LOL
We are in the midst of sorting and getting rid of things as well as digitizing all of our old files so absolutely every room is a complete mess with boxes of things going to the garage sale or being donated and paper files out everywhere. It will be finished soon but it will be nice when the tornado moves on.
WOW no that makes a lot of sense. It was built by a man who lived there alone, part time and then by a man who used it only as a hunting place on weekends so it has not had much "people energy."

We just bought it, upgraded it and are moving it in.

In the bedroom, by the wall, when the door is shut, someone takes the blankets (from the side by the wall,) and pulls them down. It looks like someone wants to get into the bed, but a person would (obviously) not get into the bed from that side.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
WOW no that makes a lot of sense. It was built by a man who lived there alone, part time and then by a man who used it only as a hunting place on weekends so it has not had much "people energy."

We just bought it, upgraded it and are moving it in.

In the bedroom, by the wall, when the door is shut, someone takes the blankets (from the side by the wall,) and pulls them down. It looks like someone wants to get into the bed, but a person would (obviously) not get into the bed from that side.
My post above was posted at the same time you posted this so I didn't see it until after I posted. There is something about that wall.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Immediately, I feel I see something on the wall where the bed with the pink bedspread it as if someone painted over it. Just looking at it you will see a reflection of the window next to it so that is not what I'm talking about, there's something under the paint. It's just a sense I'm getting. It's the only picture that gave me an immediate sensation without staring at it.
This

WOW -that is just what happens - the bedspread, on the wall side, gets pulled down, like someone wants to get into the bed. No one is in the room. This is a guest room and no one sleeps in it. The covers are always pulled down from the wall side. I make sure the door is always shut and there are no animals and I go back later and the bed is pulled down, but always on the wall side. Obviously a person or animal getting into the bed would come from the other side, but the "open" side is never pulled down, only the corner that is by the wall.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
This

WOW -that is just what happens - the bedspread, on the wall side, gets pulled down, like someone wants to get into the bed. No one is in the room. This is a guest room and no one sleeps in it. The covers are always pulled down from the wall side. I make sure the door is always shut and there are no animals and I go back later and the bed is pulled down, but always on the wall side. Obviously a person or animal getting into the bed would come from the other side, but the "open" side is never pulled down, only the corner that is by the wall.
I saw it the very second I looked at it and didn't read anyone else's responses and just posted about it. It just jumped out at me.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:47 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
My post above was posted at the same time you posted this so I didn't see it until after I posted. There is something about that wall.

The bed needs to be put in a different place and I would just about bet there was some sort of photo or poster with a human in it on that wall. There seems to be an outline that shows where the wall color was faded around the photo or portrait that was there for a long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal