Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 04:32 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You DO have psychic abilities....
Only in the sense that we all do, or in the sense of reading people well in general. But I never see specific events that happened in their life. I can't even imagine how people do that.

And I have the odd vague premonition ... like most people.

If I were a psychic and charged for my services, everyone would be demanding their money back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
can we do one more house thing please?
You know what immediately came to my mind about this house? That the family who lived there was closed off to each other and also to the world to some extent.

But there is no way to know this, is there?

Old 09-30-2012, 05:37 PM

30,525 posts, read 16,217,604 times
All I know about the people I bought it from-they bought it as a summer/vacation home and (my opinion) mutilated the inside. (Picture pine tongue and groove with Victorian lights and such in the bathroom ) Owned it 8 yrs or so.

Anyway for some reason their son/dil lived there full time until the owners' fulltime residence burned, everything destroyed.
Decided to sell this place, I assume for the money. Or maybe just got too old for 2 houses? Dunno.

The house itself is approx 40 yrs old which for this area isn't all that old.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Not to worry. Theres a sad energy from the previous owner, it doesn't indicate anything bad. Your energy feels young, you'll bring it back to life. The newer photo show you've already started the progress of giving it your signature.

You do have a backstory about the basement???

ummmmm-what's a backstory?

Old 09-30-2012, 05:51 PM

305 posts, read 553,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
OMGosh that is so funny, a cow. I knew it was big and brown but could not get the feel of the cow itself. The cows up the road from me wake me dang near every morning with their carrying on, it is amazing how LOUD they can get when they are all hungry.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luksky View Post
The only thing that nobody seemed to pick up on is that the male in the pic has been deceased for over ten years. He was bi-polar and had depression issues when not on medication. During one of his dark times he took his own life with a shotgun. He was the love of my life and we were very close....
Forgot to add that I'm so sorry to hear this!

Old 09-30-2012, 06:03 PM

I live in a rural/resort area with cows everywhere. I love them.

I have nearly cried in the spring seeing calves gamboling in the fields because they were so filled with the joy of a warm spring day. Some things are heartbreakingly beautiful.

Old 09-30-2012, 06:05 PM

I love cows.

but in the interest of not getting off topic:
This is Jessie. I adopted her when she was 7 or so from a couple in the Bronx, or maybe Brooklyn. Can't remember; sorry-all the same to me.

Had her put to sleep 2 yrs ago.

Old 09-30-2012, 06:16 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
Decrepit old houses look sad and lonely to me.

Anyway, the 1st 2 are in Bradford Co. The 1st one, with the 3 photos, is about 5 miles or so from me. I haven't been by it lately; that photo is a couple of yrs old. If the place is still standing, I doubt it will be in spring.

The 2nd is also kind of close to me. I was just out driving around one day, saw it, and took the photo. As I mentioned, only the one shot; no interest or desire to see that one again and I honestly don't know as I could find it now.

The 3rd, white ranch, is in Tioga Co, PA. That's the one I bought as a retirement home. At least I thought I did. sigh
No, don't think that way. I'ts a cute house. I just think it needs some light and love! I'd have it belssed too. I believe in spiritually cleansing ANY HOUSE!

Where is Tioga County? Near Pittsburgh?

Old 09-30-2012, 06:25 PM

[quote=luksky;26307667]Shooting Stars for you not to consider yourself psychic, you hit the nail on the head. The only thing that nobody seemed to pick up on is that the male in the pic has been deceased for over ten years. He was bi-polar and had depression issues when not on medication. During one of his dark times he took his own life with a shotgun. He was the love of my life and we were very close....

luksky-I am so sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal