Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 06:16 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,097,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Alaska View Post
I hope you don't mind me joining in, in the photo with the bed there is a cross on the wall.

hope you don't mind looking at this photo for me.

Jan Alaska. In the photo you posted, the guy has the kindest eyes. Very sympathetic and compassionate. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a doctor or pastor or some field where his job is to listen and help people. Is the lady his mom? She seems very warm, funny and friendly with kind eyes too. I think I'd like both of them if I met them in person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 10:57 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
I hope you don't mind me joining in, in the photo with the bed there is a cross on the wall.

Hi Jan,

Beautiful photo. they appear to have Native American heritage, they're kind spiritual people. Hes has a definite artist flair, music or other artistic pursuits.

Shes a rock of wisdom and loved by many. Love surrounds them both.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:48 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Okay here is another one...
Anyone else?

Old 10-17-2012, 01:14 PM

380 posts, read 1,155,962 times
Quote:
My eyes went directly to the lady in white sitting on the floor. Has she passed? Was there some type of serious or troubling events surrounding her life?

Old 10-17-2012, 01:19 PM

380 posts, read 1,155,962 times
Quote:

Mother and son. Have they both passed? Did she have health issues? For some reason, I feel she may have needed help walking due to some health issues. Does he work in some type of sales or with cars? They both seem like warm good natured people who like to keep things simple and uncomplicated. Very down to earth. Also, did her hubby pass before her after many years of being together?

Old 10-17-2012, 01:39 PM

29 posts, read 60,688 times
I've been told there are at least two "ghosts" in this photo I took years ago of Elkhorn Tavern, at the Pea Ridge Civil War battlefield in Arkansas.

Anyone see them?
Attached Thumbnails
Picture readings anyone?-elkhorn-tavern-1.jpg  

Old 10-17-2012, 01:44 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Absolute FAMILY, perhaps not blood but FAMILY none the less, fuss at each other and over each other but do NOT cause one of them grief because you will be dealing with ALL of them when that happens.

Strong willed, indepedent, gracious, loving, giving, nurturing, it feels like they trade off on the pecking order so no one is really dominant over the others all the time.

The gal on the floor in white I feel is the most fun but most emotional. They read like one person overall, not a group of different energies, their energy just feels to meld all together like a life long bond.

Great photo, great gals, great energy and a definite feeling of being blessed to have them love you.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:

The gal in orange has an ornery twinkle in her eye, a practical joker but not mean or extreme, loves life, loves to laugh, loves to hear others laugh, takes life as it is presented and makes the best of it. Does she have a thing for Halloween and cookies?

The young man with her, follows close in her footsteps but more reserved, a more silent partner in fun so to speak. Very gentle soul, takes everything to heart, tries very hard to help others help themselves. He feels he makes himself available even if he is weary to the bone. Loves to study and learn, has varied interests. Strong willed, determined, he feels like he has had an ongoing health issue or concern. It is something that is in control most of the time but when it spirals out of control it takes time to get it straightened out and back in control. Has lost who he feels is the love of his life, not necessarily a romantic interest but someone he loved very deeply to the core of his being. He has carried the grief from this loss for about 5 years give or take.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePicker View Post
I've been told there are at least two "ghosts" in this photo I took years ago of Elkhorn Tavern, at the Pea Ridge Civil War battlefield in Arkansas.

Anyone see them?
I see them.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:55 PM

2,294 posts, read 3,429,204 times
The photo is of my mother and my son, she passed on Dec 31st last year he is still with us although this year has been difficult for him. The photo was taken at his wedding in Ireland.
My mother lived with Parkinsons disease for 14 years, she needed help with almost everything in the end but at the time this photo was taken she was beginning to find walking a chore. She did work in sales and she was always the life and soul of the party. As for the native thing, her family descended from gypsies maybe that is what you are picking up?
She passed suddenly, although in the autumn she had said she wouldn't live to see another year, she went through a very trying time making her peace, she was convinced she saw demons and said she wouldn't go to heaven and would never be reunited with my father something that terrified her. When my dad passed I felt a sense of peace I haven't felt that about her yet and it has me worried.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal