Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 08:12 PM

3 posts, read 4,506 times

Advertisements

If you are Christian then you could have prayed whatever is there away-any unclean/evil spirit has to obey commands given by the blood of Jesus..you must be careful though-you can also seal one in if not done correctly. I know- I did it more than once and it works.. Praise God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 PM

32,846 posts, read 36,153,303 times
The reflection in the turret window looks like a white cat wearing sunglasses! LOL I really don't read pictures well. I don't put much stock into the entity in the window photos. They're usually just reflections.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:04 AM

858 posts, read 1,142,301 times
hmm, I see snoopy with sunglasses. In all seriousness if you look towards the upper part of the window, a similar object appears, thus I think its just a reflection like some people have said.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:18 AM

2,744 posts, read 4,221,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLL View Post
hmm, I see snoopy with sunglasses. In all seriousness if you look towards the upper part of the window, a similar object appears, thus I think its just a reflection like some people have said.
Yes I guess it was just a reflection, but with all the weird things and deaths in the house, I just thought it was one of those entities the paranormal investigators mentioned.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:27 AM

2,744 posts, read 4,221,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormie33 View Post
If you are Christian then you could have prayed whatever is there away-any unclean/evil spirit has to obey commands given by the blood of Jesus..you must be careful though-you can also seal one in if not done correctly. I know- I did it more than once and it works.. Praise God
I am Jewish but my wife is Christian. We used sage to cleanse the house, she used holy water, prayer and had some high Priest come to the home and bless it. We did whatever we could to get rid of the spirits.
We then did the best thing, we left. It appeared that none were attached to anyone including our animals and the second house was quiet and now we are moving into our third house. My wife is a psychic and she said the new house is very cheerful and calm. She is very good with spirits in homes. She was able to tell when people died in a specific home and the exact room they were in when they died and how they died. I guess with the first house, we were all excited about that big beautiful house. It was exciting that it could be haunted. Never again.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:24 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,754,807 times
The house is beautiful, something I would definitely buy, but if I knew it was haunted, probably not. While I love and watch all of those shows on TV, living in one was too much for me. The house prior to the one we live in now was haunted. Friendly spirits for years, pranksters even, which didn't bother me...Then when I was about 8 months pregnant with my first child it changed. Just a heaviness and I even felt unsafe at some points. We both saw things. Our dogs used to go crazy at nothing. Glad to be out of there, but I would take the ghosts in the home over the drug sealers we now have next door .

This house looks very familiar, like I have seen it before, maybe even driven by it. Where is it? if you don't feel comfortable telling me on a public forum, could you PM me?

As far as something in the window, I didn't see anything at first, just a refelction, but who knows, it could be someone saying goodbye.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:29 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,103,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
Here are the photos close up
Attachment 101302

Attachment 101303

Please feel free to laugh at me and I mean no disrespect at all, that being said:

In the first photo what I saw was a Tuxedo Cat hanging off of the screen with a front paw and a back paw, one being higher than the other on the screen itself.

In the second photo it looked like a reflection from whatever is outside except a tiny part of the left corner I could see the white part of the bottom of the cat's belly.

Otherwise I don't see anything and generally I am pretty good with photos.

My apologies in advance if I have offended you and I am not questioning any spiritual activity in your home, I have it myself.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:31 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,103,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormie33 View Post

That does not always work the first time and additional actions need to be taken, some spirits are just as stubborn as some humans when it comes to things they think are the right thing to do and their place to be.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:22 PM

23,967 posts, read 32,289,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
OMG! I feel sorrry for your innocent bystandard friends of you & your son's & also your animals who got hurt or died. Before I visit a friend, especially if I were spending the night, I'd want to know things like that, so I know what I'm getting myself into before stepping foot in your house. I'd gladly stay at a hotel instead!
That was the saddest thing! The cats were all healthy and all died their. FOUR OF THEM! one I will concede that one was on in years, but we moved in with three cats, the older one died, we adopted a kitten from a shelter - and the kitten died! The other cats all adopted were young - 3 -6 it was strange and sad.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:24 PM

23,967 posts, read 32,289,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Please feel free to laugh at me and I mean no disrespect at all, that being said:

In the first photo what I saw was a Tuxedo Cat hanging off of the screen with a front paw and a back paw, one being higher than the other on the screen itself.

In the second photo it looked like a reflection from whatever is outside except a tiny part of the left corner I could see the white part of the bottom of the cat's belly.

Otherwise I don't see anything and generally I am pretty good with photos.

My apologies in advance if I have offended you and I am not questioning any spiritual activity in your home, I have it myself.
OMG!!!! One of our cats who died a strange death WAS A BLACK AND WHITE TUXEDO CAT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal