U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-19-2012, 05:54 PM
 
Location: Warren, OH
2,747 posts, read 3,881,466 times
Reputation: 6503

Advertisements

Hi: I am enclosing a photo of something in my window in the turret room taken as I was leaving my home for the last time It looks like something wearing glasses. The entire house was empty. The bedroom was completely empty. It looks like it was looking at me as I was leaving. Any suggestions. This house was haunted since we first moved in with lights going on an off, switches going on and off by themselves and chimes emanating from the ceiling even though we didn't have any chimes. We had paranormal investigators to the home, but they would not return EVER.

My old haunted house-h.jpg
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-19-2012, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Colorado
659 posts, read 939,538 times
Reputation: 507
I dont know but that house is cool. I dont see the person in glasses though.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2012, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,655 posts, read 9,508,700 times
Reputation: 9705
Can't seem to find it.
Could you edit that picture and point an arrow to the window you are talking about?
Thanks.

Bob.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2012, 06:12 PM
 
Location: Warren, OH
2,747 posts, read 3,881,466 times
Reputation: 6503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
I dont know but that house is cool. I dont see the person in glasses though.
The house was more bother than it was worth, but the thing looks like a marshmellow thing in the end window on the middle row. On close-up you can see it clearer. Warren
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 PM
 
Location: Warren, OH
2,747 posts, read 3,881,466 times
Reputation: 6503
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Can't seem to find it.
Could you edit that picture and point an arrow to the window you are talking about?
Thanks.

Bob.
I'll have to have my daughter edit it. It is in the window at the end .
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 PM
 
Location: Warren, OH
2,747 posts, read 3,881,466 times
Reputation: 6503
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
Hi: I am enclosing a photo of something in my window in the turret room taken as I was leaving my home for the last time It looks like something wearing glasses. The entire house was empty. The bedroom was completely empty. It looks like it was looking at me as I was leaving. Any suggestions. This house was haunted since we first moved in with lights going on an off, switches going on and off by themselves and chimes emanating from the ceiling even though we didn't have any chimes. We had paranormal investigators to the home, but they would not return EVER.

Attachment 101285
Here are the photos close up
My old haunted house-1.jpg

My old haunted house-2.jpg
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2012, 09:39 PM
 
Location: Seattle, Washington
3,733 posts, read 7,291,582 times
Reputation: 2024
Just reflection I think. Those windows are full of reflections. That said I don't doubt your experiences in the house.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2012, 12:07 AM
 
Location: The New England part of Ohio
22,250 posts, read 28,530,422 times
Reputation: 61300
He's my husband, (Warren) and the house is haunted. However, I'm not so sure about the windows. I think it's a reflection.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2012, 12:24 AM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,478 posts, read 16,702,658 times
Reputation: 19537
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
He's my husband, (Warren) and the house is haunted. However, I'm not so sure about the windows. I think it's a reflection.

you guys have posted this pic before--haven't you?

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 09-20-2012 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: spelling
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2012, 12:53 AM
 
Location: The New England part of Ohio
22,250 posts, read 28,530,422 times
Reputation: 61300
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you guys have posted this pic before--haven't you?
No we haven't.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top