Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 12:50 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,975,842 times

Advertisements

There are some interesting experiences in this thread.
All of these "dreams" talked about in this thread are what I referred to in another thread I started a while back.
There are reasons for all dreams.
//www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...at-dreams.html

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 11:10 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
I had a dream where I had died and was haunting my work place. I wasn't happy about it, the idea of being there 24/7 was enough to drive me mad. The plus side was that I found that if I concentrated , I could make my presence known and scare people.
That night while on the way to work in a snow storm, I pulled out into an intersection making a left turn on a green light only to see a tractor trailer barreling at me broadside drivers side not attempting to stop for the red. I floored it to get out of his way, spun out, corrected the slide and ended up going straight.
I'd have been hurt although a truck doing about 25 MPH might not have been fatal. I think it was an omen.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:09 PM

2 posts, read 2,311 times
Casey it is almost all anecdotal isn't it, and lacking in hard evidence? But I have had many odd experiences myself and many, many very specific (and timely) prophetic dreams. For myself I try to not get hung up on terms because people tend to put their own slant on the meanings of words - and what's in a name anyway. From having my first prophetic dream, a doorway to intense dreaming opened for me - most dreams not of the prophetic type, but some have been very involved and interesting in themselves. The precognitive dreams were very specific, unexpected, and the dreampt event came to pass the following day almost without exception. There have been many many waking premonitions too since that dream. None of my prophetic dreams carried any warning just a pre-glimpse of what was to come. One kind of psi seems to drag along another though. I have also experienced many very unlikely coincidences/synchronicities. It all makes me certain there is more to this existence than is readily apparent. I used to record all my dreams religiously but gave up many years ago - running out of shelf space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal