Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2012, 05:02 AM

645 posts, read 1,452,121 times

Advertisements

I had a dream that I was giving birth to a little girl who just kept crying as most babies do and the guy was right there by my side helping me push. For some reason his mother was in my dream as well.

What does this mean ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2012, 06:06 AM

305 posts, read 553,497 times
I do not know what your dream means but I had a recurring dream last night. I have purchased a BIG OLD house. Not like a haunted house but maybe it was built in the 1940s? Anyway some parts of the house are really great, but it has been added to in odd ways.

There are lots of bedrooms and I turn and of the bedrooms has a washer and dryer, which is inconvenient because it is not near the rest of the house. The dishwasher is on the far side of an island that is not in, but outside the kitchen. The prior owner has left tons of stuff, dishes, lines and furniture.

The house is very similar each time I dream of it.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 AM

652 posts, read 874,190 times
I had a dream that my mother died. Sadly, I woke up to a phone call from her and she was alive and well. My mother lately thinks she is strong, she was run over by men and women since she was young. I always had to protect her from those who walked all over her since I was 10 years old. In the last several years she has shown an interest in being and undertaker by visiting sick and dying people. I have accused her of causing their death with her sick and toxic Christian energy. She has been teaching 60 year old retarded men about the bible in Sunday school for 30 years.

What does this dream mean? Even Carl Jung could never understand my dreams.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:21 AM

2,341 posts, read 3,497,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post
I had a dream that I was giving birth to a little girl who just kept crying as most babies do and the guy was right there by my side helping me push. For some reason his mother was in my dream as well.

What does this mean ?
Sound like you are hoping for a close nit family with in-laws
and you might be pregnant, and you would like to have a girl. ...

Old 10-06-2012, 06:32 AM

2,341 posts, read 3,497,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post
I had a dream that my mother died. Sadly, I woke up to a phone call from her and she was alive and well. My mother lately thinks she is strong, she was run over by men and women since she was young. I always had to protect her from those who walked all over her since I was 10 years old. In the last several years she has shown an interest in being and undertaker by visiting sick and dying people. I have accused her of causing their death with her sick and toxic Christian energy. She has been teaching 60 year old retarded men about the bible in Sunday school for 30 years.

What does this dream mean? Even Carl Jung could never understand my dreams.
Sounds like your mother has here live on the right road,
and she cares about other people, and most of all she has
God Our Holy Father, Jesus Christ Our Lord, And The Holy Spirit,
to take care of her, and not you ! ! !

A very wise decision on here part ! ! !

Old 10-06-2012, 06:33 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post

What does this mean ?
"Giving birth"--new projects conceived of, new lifestyle, new "way" in life. "Crying"--not easy to start over, begin something. "Guy by your side"--support will be there for you/masculine energy/willpower to start over. "Mother"--support, typical nurturer, there for you to, a feminine, supportive person or situation with support.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:29 AM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
"Giving birth"--new projects conceived of, new lifestyle, new "way" in life. "Crying"--not easy to start over, begin something. "Guy by your side"--support will be there for you/masculine energy/willpower to start over. "Mother"--support, typical nurturer, there for you to, a feminine, supportive person or situation with support.

Nancy has this nailed! The beginning of something new and the desire for generational support.

Family is important to you as is being creative through out the life span.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Nancy has this nailed! The beginning of something new and the desire for generational support.

Family is important to you as is being creative through out the life span.
Generational support. SOunds right! I analyze my own,have for years, but, I'm going through a relatively dry spell, dream wise, not remembering anything!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 AM

645 posts, read 1,452,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
LOVE IT!!! This makes so much sense!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal