Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 PM

112 posts, read 177,331 times

Advertisements

Yes I have and ahve had experiments to see how far back my "past lifes' go. Ssimpy put, I am really old, based on where I was and wwho I spoke with personally,in various foreigh languages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 11:09 PM

752 posts, read 2,085,370 times
Yes definetly.

Always felt revulsion for motherhood, labor and delivery, babies, the whole enchilada and when I inquire to clairvoyants why Ive never wanted children one person in particular drew up a past life of me as a farm woman somewhere in the plains states with 12 children living in the 1800s. Teh, I never liked Kansas either, makes me think of flat, desereted, depressing prairie land all around you and think of the tornadoes and the dust bowl. No wonder Dorothy wanted to leave at first, teeheehee.

Also was told I was a midwife in Ireland. Then I was told I was a single mother with three kids whose husband had run off and left her with.

Talking about the Midwest prairie land. Somehow it speaks to my love of Scandinavia, since many of them immingrated to that northern plains area during the 1800s, which I know historically, but when I think about it, if I was Scandinavian, I probably stayed back there in Sweden and Norway and not come over here to Minnesota and North Dakota.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:25 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,962,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snofarmer View Post
I can self hypnosis but to what end and for what a suggestion you gave yourself that you have lived before?. Your ID does not know fact from fiction.
Your past "life" is but a dream.
To the Q, no you only live once, you only die once.
When your dead your dead.

Metaphorically speaking, you are correct.
As humans we live once, then die once, but as spirits we live forever.
Bob.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:55 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,011,042 times
I absolutely believe in cell memory of past lives. I will never forget as a 9 year old child, taking a school trip to Philadelphia. I had never been to Philadelphia before in my life. We visited an old historic home, and I kid you not, I KNEW I was home. While we were taking a tour, I had flashbacks of living in the home and wearing a bonnet and a long dress. I knew where each door led to, which bedrooms belonged to which family member, etc. It was one of the most bizarre experiences I ever had as a kid. I have never forgotten it to this day. I have never taken a trip back to Philly. But is resonates with me that it's home.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:59 PM

1,320 posts, read 2,697,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorasMom View Post
On that note I have been told that if you don't break the bad karma and you don't fulfill your purpose for incarnating this time you WILL be sent back.

YAY! During my recent depressing psychic reading I was also told that so far I've ignored my soul purpose so I am on notice that it'll all happen again and worse next time.

Can't I just say right now I refuse to be reincarnated?

I would like to have a past life regression with someone very trustworthy, not sure I can clear my mind enough though. And how do you know if it's a real regression or just your imagination?

If reincarnation is real, then perhaps I had these lives - because I feel such a strong connection (negative or positive):

Italy's Amalfi Coast and also Rome - never been, NEED to go. All Italian culture in general, very hard to explain.

China, Sichuan Province - same as above

The Netherlands - have a very strong negative association with Holland and have since childhood; it is very odd. I mean early memories of basically hating Holland and its architecture, clogs, and tulips. Also associate Holland with bleak factories. My strongest potential past life association. Sounds totally nuts, I know. I even have a gut feeling of revulsion when I see window panes that have a large X in them (is that even Dutch?) . My apologies to the Dutch.

Monterey Bay, CA, and San Francisco - I have been there and it feels much like home. If this was a past life it was probably my last. Have had dreams about that area many times, early 60s surroundings.

Weird, eh? It feels more than just a like or dislike - I really like New York too but though I actually did live there I don't even have the strong sense of connection as I do for the above.
You, too? I am drawn to those places as well. I am convinced I was Chinese in more than one other lifetime. Chinese friends felt that I was surely Chinese in another life. In the case of California, I feel I have arrived home whenever we are there. I get a feeling of relief and joy and something else. Can't explain it.

In the case of The Netherlands, it is not a question of hating anything. I have always had a strong desire to return to a place I have never been to in this lifetime. The "memories" I have are very personal. They involve my current partner. The same is true concerning Rome. Again, the memories are something I remember BEFORE we ever met. They are too personal to share.

How does a person break bad karma?

Old 10-19-2012, 07:25 AM

24 posts, read 53,670 times
Apparently when i was a young child ( around 3-6) i would talk all the time to my mum how i was a boy, and i was killed, and about my mum and dad, and how my mum was sad, i told her the street i lived, house number, school, and my name and surname. ( this was before the internet was availible at home!)
My mum remembred most things i had told her, and on a search when i was 16 she was shocked that the street, house everything i had told her was actually there... it even looks like i told her it did, then she checked the name, and there was also evidence of this. I cant remember but funnily enough when she showed me the pictures i felt like i knew it well..... you know that feeling you get when you look at pictures from a hoiliday or so you took as a child, like oh yeah i remeber that!

I know have children and 2 of them, often say stange things, my eldest in particular, says things from a small child, that he could not of known, and people would always say. ' oh hes such a little old man!' ' he then at about 3 would tell me he lived as a man, and was a daddy, that he was shot, and went to heaven, then chose me as his mum.
Then my 2nd said very simaler, that he too chose me to be his mummy, and was waiting to come to me, and even told me things about his delivery... that the nurse was very small, and she got his cord off his neck, and that the room was blue with flowers, and also when he was in his little cot, that i sat next to him, and gave him A kiss... more things like that.

So i do wonder, thing is no one will ever really know for sure the answers, as only when we die will we know for sure... so i like to keep a open mind. Though i do wonder alot!

Old 12-07-2012, 02:47 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,443,487 times
You bet! I know I have been here many many times...and I hope this is my last round on planet earth...I'm not signing up for this $hit again.

It's time to move on.

We also choose our family when we reincarnate...many lessons are learned if you are wise from the family that you choose! Whew I sure chose a Whopper for this lifetime...but many lessons learned indeed.

Many won't have a clue what I am saying but many will.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,925,299 times
No to both.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:25 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,187,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Do you believe your past life personality, and experience, have affected how you live this life?

By this I mean; your values, and your choices in life, such as where you live, what type of house you like, even the partner you choose.

Just one of my questions to ponder.
It is my conviction that there is no such thing. I believe the phenomenon of apparent past lives are demonic deceptions. Demons are spirits that have been around since before man's creation, and they know many details of deceased persons lives that allows them to imitate them. Why? So that people wll think there is more than one chance at life. There is not. It is given man once to die, and then comes the judgment.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:46 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,443,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
It is my conviction that there is no such thing. I believe the phenomenon of apparent past lives are demonic deceptions. Demons are spirits that have been around since before man's creation, and they know many details of deceased persons lives that allows them to imitate them. Why? So that people wll think there is more than one chance at life. There is not. It is given man once to die, and then comes the judgment.
Now I have heard it all.

Demonic deceptions

Religion certainly brainwashes their followers with some strange beliefs.

However to each his own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal