U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 05:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,967 times

Advertisements

Bro Terrell is for real. God has anointed him to speak his word and that's just what he is doing. A Prophet is the mouth piece of God and what God tells them to speak is what they speak and when God speaks to Bro Terrell he will let you know and the things that he says comes to pass. I have been listening to Bro Terrell and following his ministry since the Middle 80's and I can tell you that he is a real Prophet of God. Don't let the devil fool you and make you think that he is not. I can personally tell you that I have witnessed many miracles that God has performed in his presence. God is real and he does have real prophets.
Rate this post positively

Old 03-02-2009, 11:02 AM

1 posts, read 1,971 times
I know for a fact that he is a real man of God. I don't care what people say i know what i have seen and i know some things that he said was going to happen has happened in this world. People read your bible. America need the truth preached to her. we have gotten away from the bible

Old 03-02-2009, 11:37 AM

83 posts, read 311,696 times
Amen sister! Ppl need to wake up and get their eyes off the denominations that is lying to them and get into the WORD if GOD and then they will know a prophet when they see one!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:59 PM

1,534 posts, read 1,794,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
I do not put my trust in man's word,especially a man that calls himself a prophet. I put my trust in God and what the Bible says.

Well said Noland. I googled in the name David Terrell and I found one of his sermons on a 'vision' he said God has give him. I found many things in it that didn't line up with the Bible but this one is the most 'glaring.'

This is taken from his sermon:

Quote:
I believe the denominational wall will soon crumble! When the star appeared in the East that led the wise men, it did not lead them ultimately to a king's palace. Instead it led them to a stable. "My people need to get back to the manger," God said to me recently while we were in Australia: "They need to go from the manger to the gospel.
The wise men did not come to a 'stable.' Nor did they come to the manger to see the 'babe.' They came later to the 'house' and saw Jesus as a child.

Matthew 2: 8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

9 ¶ When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

So if the Word says the wise men saw a young child, not a babe in a manger God would not have given David Terrell the words, "My people need to get back to the manger?" Or, "They need to go from the manger to the gospel."

God always use His Word to confirms things. These truths are written in the Bible so we can know for certain what happened back then and what, and whom to believe. Be careful people. Check everyone out according to what the Bible says...

The first thing Jesus said when His disciples asked, "when will these things be..... He answered them, "let no man decieve you."

Last edited by mshipmate; 03-02-2009 at 07:07 PM..

Old 03-02-2009, 08:07 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,088,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshipmate View Post
Well said Noland. I googled in the name David Terrell and I found one of his sermons on a 'vision' he said God has give him. I found many things in it that didn't line up with the Bible but this one is the most 'glaring.'

This is taken from his sermon:

The wise men did not come to a 'stable.' Nor did they come to the manger to see the 'babe.' They came later to the 'house' and saw Jesus as a child.

Matthew 2: 8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

9 ¶ When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

So if the Word says the wise men saw a young child, not a babe in a manger God would not have given David Terrell the words, "My people need to get back to the manger?" Or, "They need to go from the manger to the gospel."

God always use His Word to confirms things. These truths are written in the Bible so we can know for certain what happened back then and what, and whom to believe. Be careful people. Check everyone out according to what the Bible says...

The first thing Jesus said when His disciples asked, "when will these things be..... He answered them, "let no man decieve you."
Amen! So many are mislead into thinking the wise men were at the manger, when in fact they were not. The whole "nativity" scene is wrong. This just shows that D. Terrell did NOT hear from God, as God would not have made that mistake.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:10 PM

1,534 posts, read 1,794,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post
Amen! So many are mislead into thinking the wise men were at the manger, when in fact they were not. The whole "nativity" scene is wrong. This just shows that D. Terrell did NOT hear from God, as God would not have made that mistake.
Yep!

Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 PM

2 posts, read 3,710 times
you know,to all peoples of the world,your always going to have critics,or pharisees and scribes. if you read in the old and new testament. prophets were hated. they were put in prisons and death all because of telling the truth and prophecying of things to come.the wrath of god of nations,kingdoms,and countries,causeof there sin.rightousness exalts a nation,sin is a reproach to any people.america was founded on the word of god.america is and was land of milk and honey.america has forgotten the true god.[the i am that i am ].[the great i am]. we need to return to the old land mark,the churches all over the united states are almost empty.we have lost our first love [jesus christ] we have lost our dedication,praying,fasting,our walk with him reading the bible.the pastors,preachers,teachers,ministers,and evanglist, are not standing up against sin we need to tear down the alters of baal,[satan] and build the alters of the lord,[god]. these so called sheperds are scattering the flock,and if they are not putting the fear god back in you causing you to cry out to god and you dont feel the holy ghost,[tingling all over you] witness,then he is a false sheperd or again pray to god to reveal the person up on the pulpit, to see if he or she are real or false.now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. let no man deceive you by any means for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first .every church you go to out there are not full,they have lost thier love for god.i will tell you where there at,they backslid there in drugs,in the bars at the malls,at the movies,and everything else you can think of they have become lovers of themselves than lovers of god.thats why god is using the real ones of god you know in the day of elijah there were 7000 people that did not bow down to baal.whos going to pay the price,whos going to stand up for god in these last days that were living in joseph told pharoh 7yearsof famine are coming,the good years are now gone,read rev.18 the whole chapter.there is chaos all over the world.thats why the old prophets were hated they stood for the truth because the spirit of god is inside of them. let man be a liar and god be true.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:49 PM

2 posts, read 3,710 times
Default Nativity

If you look in the gospel of ST. Luke 2:7-17
Let's you that Jesus was born in a manger. In verse 7 And she brought forth her first born son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. Verse 8 And there were in the same country shepards abiding in the field keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo the angel of the Lord came upon them and the glory of the Lord shown round about them and they were sore afraid and the angel said unto them fear not for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people for unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord and this shall be a sign unto you ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger.
Sometimes it's more than one person to open another persons' eyes. There are four gospels St.Matthew was written for the Jew, St. Mark was written for the Romans, St. Luke was written for the Greeks(Gential or Nations) St. John was written for the Christian. He that has an ear let him hear what the spirit of the Lord is saying. That should answer everything just search the scriptures. I hope this will help my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post

Last edited by mary4964; 05-28-2009 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: Added some scriptures

Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,806 times
I think you choose not to believe, that you simply consider it, but need rock solid proof, which you may never get. In the BIble Jesus could only do very few miracles in the town he was from because of unbelief. YOu CHOOSE. instead of asking man, maybe you should ask God.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:21 PM

4,512 posts, read 7,107,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needpin View Post
I think you choose not to believe, that you simply consider it, but need rock solid proof, which you may never get. In the BIble Jesus could only do very few miracles in the town he was from because of unbelief. YOu CHOOSE. instead of asking man, maybe you should ask God.

welcome, needpin, your words appear wisely chosen. maybe you can ask another hu-man being..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.