Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 11:12 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times

Advertisements

Here is a deer that was killed by a bow hunter. This is what he said about the carcass:

I took the hams, shoulders and tenderloins and even left the guts inside the carcass. Finished skinning it around 9pm and fed the carcass to the Monsters.
The next day this is what the carcass looked like... No varmints, no buzzards... Even the eyeballs were plucked out but the ears were not chewed on. Coyote, fox, coon, possum, anything else would have chewed the ears and got after the meat on the neck under the hide I left....nothing...
This is the way a Monster will leave a carcass... Picked clean and no bones chewed on.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 11:14 AM

BF Track in Oklahoma. Camera case alongside to illustrate the size.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:30 AM

Look sharp:

Old 05-24-2013, 12:05 PM

18,526 posts, read 18,744,531 times
I remember reading many years ago about James Stewart actor smuggling a hand of a yeti into the UK... but it then disappeared .. Pangboche Hand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-Stewart.html

A well respected man and war hero who aged over fifty went back into the Vietnam war as a pilot..unknown facts to movie fans about Jimmy.

Archive > Milestones
Jimmy Stewart and the Yeti

Actor Jimmy Stewart, who starred in such classic films as "You Can't Take It With You," "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" and "It's A Wonderful Life," died on July 2, 1997. He was 89.

Little known to the general public, Jimmy Stewart was a major player in past cryptozoological projects. Being a hunting buddy and friend of F. Kirk Johnson, Stewart was a hidden partner behind the 1950s' Slick-Johnson expeditions in search of abominable snowmen.

Over the years, Stewart became a friend of Peter Bryne and got interested in Bigfoot pursuits. Stewart and Bryne were involved in the important Pangboche yeti hand incident of 1959. "Unsolved Mysteries" did a 1991 show on the Pangboche specimen's journey to Osman-Hill in London for analysis. Peter Byrne was a focus, but the program refused to credit Jimmy Stewart's signficant role in placing the yeti hand evidence in his luggage and flying it to London. I was a consultant to that segment and fought for Stewart's inclusion, to no avail. Stewart was too famous to be tied, in the public's mind, to yetis. Too bad.

Jimmy Stewart, a mosly secret supporter of cryptozoology, will be missed.

Last edited by dizzybint; 05-24-2013 at 12:16 PM..

Old 05-24-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I remember reading many years ago about James Stewart actor smuggling a hand of a yeti into the UK... but it then disappeared .. Pangboche Hand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Yeti, a severed finger from Nepal, and movie star James Stewart | Mail Online
There is a story about Jim Stewart that he was the original owner of the Minnesota Ice Man.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:32 PM

18,526 posts, read 18,744,531 times
really? this I didnt know about Jimmy....

Old 06-06-2013, 07:30 AM

Black Bear at night standing up trying to get to bait. Taken SE OK.

Old 06-06-2013, 07:34 AM

Black Bear sitting down. Posted these Bear pics so you can compare.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:06 PM

929 posts, read 2,723,125 times
I admit I enjoy watching the TV shows about Bigfoot. The show Finding Bigfoot has grown old, and even though I watch it, I don't really enjoy it anymore. A few weeks ago I watched Survivorman Bigfoot. I enjoyed Les Stroud's point of view.
I thought both episodes were good. Les's expert Todd Standing had a few interesting views. He says the Finding Bigfoot crew will never find them do to the big film crew. He sneaks up them wearing a ghillie suit. My wife and kids think I am nuts for enjoying these shows. What is your take on survivorman bigfoot?

Old 06-15-2014, 07:22 PM

20,046 posts, read 20,844,919 times
Finding Bigfoot has turned into Ghost Hunters for me. Both shows started out well but eventually jump the shark or plain old got tired. I do not believe in
the paranormal. I believe in disproving paranormal which was one of the reasons I enjoyed GH early on. The show has just become silly and I stopped watching years ago. I believe that bigfoot may actually exist as an unidentified species. Unfortunately I'm beginning to lose faith in this as well. With the advances in technology and the interest in discovering and proving the existence of this species I really think we should have found some undeniable evidence. If we do not discover anything substantial within the next 5 years I think I'm gonna hafta call bigfoot a big bust. If Finding Bigfoot keeps proding along the way it has I will stop watching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal