Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 05:38 PM

24,097 posts, read 32,443,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybSecGuy View Post
To somewhat echo what one poster stated about sleep disorders:

Vivid, well-remembered dreams, especially on a recurring basis may indicate a health issue wherein you are not able to drop past REM sleep into deep sleep. Breathing is the usual culprit. Before I used a CPAP, I remembered multiple dreams nightly, usually in great detail, and wondered why so many others rarely did so. After a sleep study, it became clear I would stop breathing multiple times a night, my body would "wake up" to choke, snore, whatever, but I did not mentally wake up all the way, and rarely noticed (although I did sometimes fully awaken in such episodes) what turned out to be a common occurrence. Doctors said the issue caused me to almost never fall into truly deep, restful, dreamless sleep.

Apparently I had this issue for years and years but wasn't aware until I got married and my wife became concerned because she would hear me stop breathing, then gasp, etc at night and it frankly kept her awake, too freaked out and concerned to sleep. I now sleep more normally, rarely remembering dreams, instead of being able to catalog them daily.

TLDR; Your vivid dreaming & memory of dreams may be an indicator that you have sleep issues.
It can mean that, but it can mean a plethora of ether things - physical, psychological and metaphysical - besides sleep apnea or narcolepsy. That is one cause, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2018, 09:37 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,967,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Maybe this is not a good thing - although you probably thought it was when it happened !
Look up incubi and succubi Wikipedia here

Some people say that our energy is what is required by these beings and it is a means of control which we generally dont want in our life. Basically ithe concensus is that it is other beings trying to take over our physical bodies and tapping our (sexual) energy. Your choice of course, but it may lead to something greater from which you are unable to release yourself.

I have read many articles, books etc, dealing with spirits, and one thing I have learned through these readings is, spirits have no gender, and they do not have sexual desires, or sexual needs, so anyone who thinks they may have dreams of sex with a spirit, is subconsciously trying to fulfill a wish, that could never be.
The short of it, spirits don't have sex,period.

On a side note, I have made contact with many spirits over the years, some have been male, and others female.
One might ask, if spirits have no gender, how could you be contacting a specific gender of spirit?
It has been my experience that spirits are capable of assuming any identity they wish to during contact.
Also, they are able to detect when they need to use a different language when in contact with humans.

I have learned many things over the years through my contact experiences, and when I post something in this forum, it is usually what I have been told by one, or more spirits.
I do not embellish what I have been told, it is reliable as I am able to convey, according to what they have entrusted me with.

Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 11-15-2018 at 09:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal